mattlightfoot

DayZ Mod 1.7.5.1 Update

Looking forward to check how combat logging on aggroed zombies etc. works.

Since updating my server, I am seeing this error in my server console. Can any other server operators verify if they are experiencing this as well?

9:54:43 HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:103:29093894:any:2:|

What is going on with this update? We installed 1.7.5.1 and now a lot of players are being kicked for script restriction #44? What was that again? According to my scripts.txt, line 44 is setDate

I have only 1 question

who are "Zeds" I am a "surivior"

Zeds are zombies.

Since updating my server, I am seeing this error in my server console. Can any other server operators verify if they are experiencing this as well?

9:54:43 HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:103:29093894:any:2:|

That is player disconnect the 2 is disconnect, 0 is connect. Can we gte more info on the server package you use and the dlls?

Zeds are zombies.

OK

well I guess I got another question

when I click onto this - * [Prerequisites] New Mission File Downloaded from (http://www.silentspy...sion-generator/) - link what do I do then, there is nothing to do other than press the generate button but it tells me that "ID must be numeric"

I am a noob to this game and am having trouble understanding the terminology

Edited by leftkidney

OK

when I click onto this - * [Prerequisites] New Mission File Downloaded from (http://www.silentspy...sion-generator/) - link what do I do then, there is nothing to do other than press the generate button but it tells me that "ID must be numeric"

I am a noob to this game and am having trouble understanding the terminology

That is a server file, not needed for players

OK

That's just for people running servers.

Looking into this Script Restriction #44 now seems to be if you try and set a date/time via HiveExt settings.

cool thanks

but why call Zombies "Zeds" for short - wouldnt it make more sense to just call them "Z's"

That is player disconnect the 2 is disconnect, 0 is connect. Can we gte more info on the server package you use and the dlls?

R4Z0R49 - I own/run the server. It is an official hive server. I am not going through another provider. You are the one the helped me get set up with my server way back in the beginning. :)

As for the DLLs, I am running the files from the update I downloaded just a couple hours ago.

If there is version/date stamp information you want from any specific ones, let me know.

Edited by Skydive

What is going on with this update? We installed 1.7.5.1 and now a lot of players are being kicked for script restriction #44? What was that again? According to my scripts.txt, line 44 is setDate

The source of this kick is this line in your scripts.txt file:

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\""

I changed the 5 to a 1 so the kicks would stop, but there must be something else causing this with the update.

The source of this kick is this line in your scripts.txt file:

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\""

I changed the 5 to a 1 so the kicks would stop, but there must be something else causing this with the update.

Hmm interesting, our server was working fine and then battleye decided to update (1.191) and it's happened ever since then.

Edit: Changed it to a 1 and it seems to be working now. Wonder why its doing that all of a sudden.

Edited by Forceh

so I see this under the section REMOVED so I know this is a stupid thing to ask but that measn it was removed from the game correct? - so if i havent updated is it still there?

* [REMOVED] - Matches can now run out (others later) 9% Chance. (at this time this is a random chance)

* [REMOVED] - Knife will now have a chance to go blunt causing it to give less food from gutting animals 9% chance(Blunt), 50% less food(Guting)

if this was to be in the game things like this need to have more options as in if my matches can run out I should be able to look and see how many are in there

if my Axe and Knife can go dull then there needs to be a way to sharpen them

and the blood bag thingie, I cant see a good reason why I cant apply this my self - make it a 1% chance that I will meee up and the player will bleed to death - a 10% chance that it will be done wrong resulting in either loss of more blood or just less blood all thgether

• Like 1