rocket

DayZ Devblog 25 Jan 2013

Lol stop quoting the video! I see it at least 5 times on this damn page.

What!? Do you mean that video?

• Like 1

Fraggle, sunshine. I think you've been waiting for too long. Maybe slightly dehydrated? I really don't wanna know actally xD

You can never see enough of her smile.

Yeah, you dont have a choice - it burns into your retina!!

Oh check Matt's twitter :

"We are working on our video blog now that we had to delay on friday due to some technical issues." (17 min ago)

Can you tell me what is Matt's twitter, I'm a newbie at twitter so I couldn't find out.

Also, I'm not gonna sleep until I have seen the video and I gtg to work on 9 hours 22 mins. :rolleyes:

Checking forum timer* It's half past twelve here, almost midnight.

Edited by Wh1spY

9 minutes ago

This is what happens when you capture on a computer with only working USB 2.0 ports. Still working!

7 minutes ago

Captured alot of stuff :)

Woop woop

I guess it'll be up soon, I guess they just gotta edit it etc. Really looking forward to it though :P

How long a video takes to upload ? Like more than an hour? Just to know if I should go to sleep or wait for it

Well it depends if they are editing it at home before an upload etc. Also it depends on the file size and quality.

DO NOT STARE! Made my eyes go all trippy! I guess the first place to F5 troll at the moment is twitter, lets see if we can crash it but making it send out too much information at once with F5 spams!

DO NOT STARE! Made my eyes go all trippy! I guess the first place to F5 troll at the moment is twitter, lets see if we can crash it but making it send out too much information at once with F5 spams!

Funny you should say that, twitter just stopped working for me.

ok so i think....ok I THINK i found their uploaded material. anyone remember dean and matt? :o

...i'm really sorry for that...I'm a little bit ashamed for this and i go to sleep now.... hail to the SA!

ok so i think....ok I THINK i found their uploaded material. anyone remember dean and matt? :o

...i'm really sorry for that...I'm a little bit ashamed for this and i go to sleep now.... hail to the SA!

Oh my! I knew that video of me would get out one day >.>

Sorry, I got it wrong... "Great. The day I am releasing a new video

Typical, I think that may be why we haven't seen a Frankie video today aswell Edited by Toxiclegend