rocket

DayZ Devblog 25 Jan 2013

If it's rendering, so he still have to upload it to youtube, right?

Who needs to sleep anyway...

Me! I do, I love my sleep xD I really hope it's soon, please can someone post a link in this forum when it goes up, dunno who's youtube channel it's gonna end up on.

If it's rendering, so he still have to upload it to youtube, right?

Who needs to sleep anyway...

Yeh not sure if he means youtube is rendering it or he is rendering in Vegas etc

Update: Video features clothing demo, new loot spawn demo, swamp flyover, and some interior walking aroundz

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 4

Yeh not sure if he means youtube is rendering it or he is rendering in Vegas etc

I really hope he means youtube. That "list" looks pretty damn awesome. Again Smasht you have everything ;P Please tell me you have a link for this video arleady ;) Haha It's 2:30am >.<

Update: Video features clothing demo, new loot spawn demo, swamp flyover, and some interior walking aroundz

Damnit Rocket stop teasing us!

Just go to his twitter :P Smash just updates you folks who don't know how to use it lol...

Let's hope youtube's rendering. For the sake of Toxiclegend's sleep, lol.

• Like 1

How long does it normally take to render video? Say, an hour of footage (hopefully! :rolleyes:)

I'm not too much of an expert, and I know BI said they only got like a GTX 580 and an i7 950 I believe in their main rig.

Let's hope youtube's rendering. For the sake of Toxiclegend's sleep, lol.

Have my beans. I will share for being extremely kind :P

I got bored of refreshing Twitter, the Devblog and this so I'm down to just this :P

• Like 1

it's not an hour of footage, it's 24gb of footage :P lol If that's the YouTube rendering, then it will take up to an hour or so for low quality. But if it is in Vegas, then hope for about the same period...

Edited by osallivan

So is it just a video or is it the video and a usual devblog?

We don't really know. I believe it's a regular dev blog post, but featuring this video.

#onecanonlyhope

Toxic...he waits...

bjypv.jpg

You! You are my favourite person right now!

So is it just a video or is it the video and a usual devblog?

It's a video! :D :D Edited by Toxiclegend

I have a midterm tomorrow. I refuse to study until I see this. My education hangs in the balance, don't make me fail and become poor and lonely please. Thanks :)

Rapidly going around my SSD deleting files so there is enough for the rendered output! - Rocket

Edited by smasht_AU

I have a midterm tomorrow. I refuse to study until I see this. My education hangs in the balance, don't make me fail and become poor and lonely please. Thanks :)

I have some work to do either. Dayz = priority. Why? Because zombies.

Rapidly going around my SSD deleting files so there is enough for the rendered output! - Rocket

GOD HELP THIS MAN.

I can just imagine the Warz devs sitting there right now. One hand pressing F5, the other poised with pen and paper....

• Like 3

This means Vegas rendering. Time for me to get some sleep. Thanks Smasht for the updates, could you inbox me the link when it's up please? Edited by Toxiclegend

I can just imagine the Warz devs sitting there right now. One hand pressing F5, the other poised with pen and paper....

you killing me, dude !

• Like 1

Encoding done now uploading :) - Rocket

• Like 2