rocket

DayZ Devblog 25 Jan 2013

give this man a sneak peak in the new SA infection system!!! ...he has got to save lifes GOD DAMMIT!!

Guess I'll have to start with mine to save others, right?

Well if you see "Embroil" On your server shout medic, he'll know how to save a life or two ;) Sorted. Just be careful that bandits don't hold you up for your medical supplies!

Well if you see "Embroil" On your server shout medic, he'll know how to save a life or two ;) Sorted. Just be careful that bandits don't hold you up for your medical supplies!

If they gonna apply pooping and cholera in game I'll mix them some good supplies :P

I'm in Moscow its almost midnight, I got 4 24 hour shifts in hospital day after day starting tomorrow

Ooh! Can you grab me some morphine auto-injectors, blood bags, and an epi-pen? Thanks, comrade.

Ooh! Can you grab me some morphine auto-injectors, blood bags, and an epi-pen? Thanks, comrade.

Dude... you do understand that........ whatever, send me the adress.

• Like 3

Hitting F5 9,993

Hitting F5 9,994

Hitting F5 9,995....

Breath,

Hitting F5 9,996...

• Like 4

Hitting F5 9,993

Hitting F5 9,994

Hitting F5 9,995....

Breath,

Hitting F5 9,996...

I do not think there was a time when he added something on the tumblr that wasn't updated in the morning. I was really expecting it was going to come out today and I am kind of disappointed, but I trust that Rocket has been working hard and must of fell asleep while fixing the problem earlier or something.

Maybe tomorrow?

haha maybe a video by tomorrow where his character steadily runs into a wall and you hear the keyboard beeping constantly in his audio..

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 1

Maybe he is streaming on Twitch on a secret channel but we just got to find it.

Quick! someone decode every fourth letter in the blog! Maybe it is the tag!

i have sparkling wine with me to celebrate...and my gf was so happy today when i bought it...she has no idea XD...

i have sparkling wine with me to celebrate...and my gf was so happy today when i bought it...she has no idea XD...

You old romantic, you.

• Like 3

Good call. Sparkling wine has saved me hundreds of pounds over the years. If she can't tell the difference then it would have been wasted on her anyway, it can be our little secret.

• Like 2

unfortunately no crimean sparkling wine as i prefer when playing "the beautiful game"

Would you like to go steady, Max?

... Will there be sparkling wine?

• Like 6

Good call. Sparkling wine has saved me hundreds of pounds over the years. If she can't tell the difference then it would have been wasted on her anyway, it can be our little secret.

as long as she doesn't look over your shoulder right now - you will have some explaining to do ;)

... Will there be sparkling wine?

HAHAA this sentence and the look of your profile pic...priceless...

• Like 2

there was me thinking i would log on and find news seeing as its getting late.........bugger :(

Sparkling Wine all round :)

Edited by Insaneo

my guess is Rocket and Matt sit there drinking some nice Pilsener Urquell, having a lot of fun following this thread...

• Like 1

Im gonna have a fucking aneurism soon If I dont see that video soon...