SmashT

Ivan & Martin Free on bail

Bohemia Interactive Studios is thanking you for all the support as well :)

CKLTE.jpg

If you want, you can see videos of their arrival at helpivanmartin.org

Look at these faces :)

Edited by PurePassion
  • Like 3

that made me cry you buggers you!

I just wish I could understand what they were saying!

Home at last.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

Its great to see the two of them in good spirit after what they have been through over the last three months...

Now all they need is the Greek government to come to their senses and let Ivan & Martin put this injustice behind them.

Videos were great, even though I couldn't understand the language. So nice to see them smiling and their families in the background smiling too. Martin's dad looks so happy and proud.

I wish I could buy these guys a beer.

• Like 1

All them feels

I'm glad they're out and with family.

Awesome!

My Czech is very rusty,not much info there really, here is the part that could be interesting to you guys - the greedy ones who want them to go back to work ASAP ;):

Martin: they were making normal pics ("just pictures"), When asked about when he'll go back to work he said in a week, in a month, doesn't know yet, he'll go home to relax...

Ivan: He'll go to Morava to his Wife and child (no info when he's going back to work).

and they're very happy to be home and glad the ordeal is over with

Hey Armaggedon^^^^, you know there's a typo in in your sig?

Lol, just noticed, do you mind if I change to yours?

I guess the greek goverment just didn't have any money to keep 'em in jail

3 hots and a cot gets pricey.

• Like 1

3 hots and a cot gets pricey.

EH? explain yourself Mr Daltry

Prison/Jail provides 3 hot meals a day and a cot for the prisoner to sleep on. ;)

• Like 1

The BBC article said they would have to face trial sometime this year, after the judges come back from being on strike.

They live in the EU unfortunately. As we have learned with Julian Assange with Britain and Sweden, the individual has few protections when it comes to defending themselves from bizarre politics of backwards countries like Greece or Sweden.

Federal empires are a disease. We should have learned this over the last 200+ years, but we're entrenched in a failed experiment. Why am I politically chained to the opinions of New Englanders, the dirty South, and Kalifornia? I'm pretty sure that a lot of Europeans are feeling the same way right now, and believe me that will grow. Maybe if you didn't have to drag Greece around like dead weight, you could focus on thier good qualities, instead of thier flaws. Some relationships just work a lot better at arm's length.

Its really fantastic to see them finally released. I know its not done with, but I really hope they can beat this.

Greece, once more you've proved yourself the shining example of a just and democratic justice system. Thank you! :D

Well Ivan and Martin, I am truely pleased to see you out and smiling and back with your loved ones. I hope the rest of the legal stuff goes well for you both and we all look forward to your work, not just DayZ or ArmA 3 but everything :) Best of luck to you both! We are all behind you.

They've been free for 3 days. Standalone still isn't out, what gives?

One would think that after a 4 month long holiday, they would be eager and full of creative ideas!

I kid, of course. Good to hear they've finally been released from this administrative clusterfuck.

Edited by Applejuice

Glad to see they are out but can someone tell me if they actually had permission to take photos of the military bases? If they didn't then it should be obvious to everyone why they were detained for as long as they were.