SmashT

Ivan & Martin Free on bail

woot! A step closer to freedom.

Edited by orlok
  • Like 13

Coincidence I post a video about releasing them...next day they are released....just sayin.....

KIDDING!!!

This is great stuff

• Like 31

This is wonderful news. Beans to everyone who contributed to their cause. Now lets hope they can clear their good names and go back to living normal lives and putting this all behind them. Cheers.

• Like 4

Great news. Hopefully the Greek authorities will soon come to know that Bohemia Interactive aren't twinned with terrorist cells around the world.

• Like 2

Yasou (Greek for cheers / health / expression of joy / hello / goodbye, any thing you like.

Great News.

Now, let's get them home, as soon as possible.

• Like 4

Awesome, give them a good nights rest then get them straight back onto the DayZ dev team, no rest for the wicked.

LOLOL I joke I joke, prayers for them and the family, I hope they spend some quality time recovering and with loved ones.

• Like 10

i am so reliefed for them. so happy they can go home to their families.(thats i think not sure yet but they faced up to 20 years and got a bail with just 5k??? for me its a clear indication that this whole crappy situation will be under the carpet soon.

Edited by Bezki

It took far too long...

Think, about four months in that s**t hole.

I hope they can continue normal life soon.

• Like 2

Awesome, did they get to see their relatives in that time? If not I hope they're enjoying the time together

Four months in a foreign prison, fuck that, glad they're finally able to get away from there - next step, get the charges wiped. Well deserved rest and family to see is next on the agenda no doubt.

• Like 1