DemonGroover

Hollywood Style Suggestions

If you shoot another play, a small screen pops up in the top left/top right/bottom left/bottom right [whichever is preferred] showing where the bullet passed [so, it shows an x-ray like picture of the player you have just shot, with the leg bones shattering, etc].

Like the game Sniper Elite v2.

• Like 1

One liners have been mentioned, we need a scrollable list of corny one liners for certain circumstances..

Knifing someone - Stick around

Shooting someone with a crossbow - I think he got the point

Decapitating a zed - He really lost his head

Killing a bunch of zeds in a mad shoot out - I guess their hearts just couldn't..beat it.

Axing someone in half - Looks like he had to split

Killing someone who has just started making a fireplace - ...wheres the beef.

Killing someone in the post office - Signed..sealed..delivered.

Getting hatchet attacked then killing your attacker - that was a close shave

Walking into the shops and coming across a bunch of people looting a dead body - I have come here to eat beanz and kick ass..and i'm all outta beanz

Coming across a sniper above Elektro - There are only two types of survivor i like, dead ones.. and...* BANG!* (kill sniper) ..i was never good at math.

Approaching someone from behind with something you want - Do you believe in God ? I asked him for a Coyote pack, but i know God doesn't work that way...*BANG*..(

• Like 6

Allow us to shoot out wheels on vehicles, immediately causing the vehicle to flip over and crash, possibly exploding - depending on whether a Hero or Bandit was driving.

Why use Epi Pens when we can pound on our buddies chest, screaming "No, you come back to me you hear! Dont you die, you come back!! I'm not gonna let you die!!" This causes instant resuscitation.

Celebrity zombies - eg: Bill Murray.

• Like 3

One liners have been mentioned, we need a scrollable list of corny one liners for certain circumstances..

Knifing someone - Stick around

Shooting someone with a crossbow - I think he got the point

Decapitating a zed - He really lost his head

Killing a bunch of zeds in a mad shoot out - I guess their hearts just couldn't..beat it.

Axing someone in half - Looks like he had to split

Killing someone who has just started making a fireplace - ...wheres the beef.

Killing someone in the post office - Signed..sealed..delivered.

Getting hatchet attacked then killing your attacker - that was a close shave

Walking into the shops and coming across a bunch of people looting a dead body - I have come here to eat beanz and kick ass..and i'm all outta beanz

Coming across a sniper above Elektro - There are only two types of survivor i like, dead ones.. and...* BANG!* (kill sniper) ..i was never good at math.

Approaching someone from behind with something you want - Do you believe in God ? I asked him for a Coyote pack, but i know God doesn't work that way...*BANG*..(

Very good - do you write scripts?

• Like 1

No lol..last one was meant to be..

Approaching someone from behind with something you want - Do you believe in God ? I asked him for a Coyote pack, but i know God doesn't work that way...*BANG*..(takes coyote) ..all i gotta do now is ask for forgiveness..

Thanks for the edit too ;)

Edited by Hetstaine

Satchel charges with 3 seconds left on the timer.

Green mountain is home to an Evil Genius with an underground lair, complete with henchmen and sharks with lasers on their heads.

• Like 3

Cars can take hundrets of shots and still drive.

Abilitty for an drive by shootout if another car drives near yours.

Some badass music when a car chases another.

if you are close to die another survior will find and bandage you in the last second (maybe an npc or random teleport someon and force to do badage action)

• Like 2

Birds flies away when someone dies.

If something need to get "hacked" (be it a laptop, random electric device or car) just look for the guy with glasses. Or the very good looking girl with glasses because glasses means science. And not even science makes girls not look good.

To continue on my latest post regarding dogs invulnerability; never find yourself in a group consisting of yourself, a dog and a kid. There are two immortal death defying beings and you. Run. Look for the science guy above or a non-white.

• Like 1

Your torch batteries run out just before you become cock o vein zombie 4star food.

Girl players get eaten by submerged zombie sharks every time they go swimming ?

Getting that hatchet is two fingers too far!

The minute you mention your family, your dead for sure!

The ability to dive like John Woo at any given time. Ex. Hero is walking through cherno with his police car in the backround, he sees a shady deal going down between a bandit and a survivor. He calls out to them to see what's up and the survivor bolts and the bandit starts shooting an AKM at the hero. The hero dives forward (leading to the AKM missing all the rounds) and draws a glock and puts one between the bandit's eyes.

You need to instantly go into slow motion and have doves fly out of your ass too.

Nah not Hollywood.. I want Disney! I expect a sexy time scene every time we escape an unrealistic zombie escape.

Edited by BwobBwub

Super retarded happy ending where the zombies turn into nice vegetarian zombies and all the bandits are owned with a spoon. Don't forget the hero defeating the entire Russian/Ametican army singlehandedly while they are trying to nuke it

Ok you want Disney.....here we go...

When you and your dog bump into a cow or other wild animals,...they will all break into song.

Every Castle in DayZ has a princess which can be saved, she will reward you with a can of beans. Oh and there will be a Zomvie Dragon guarding it.

and nice teeth and hair

When you are killed, you hear the song.....Circle of Life

If you can't find a boat,..you can look for a mermaid to ride on.

Your gun talks to you and tries to tell you not to kill that player in the distance.

Cans of beans replaced with Cans of Spaghetti and meatballs. If you share the can, they play the sound from lady and the tramp.

To cure the Infected Zeds,..female players need to give them a kiss, like the whole frog thing.

In the forest you can hunt deer and the 7 Dwarfs,..but don't eat Sneeze or you will get sick !

Tents are not just for storage but you can flatten them and fly on them like a magic carpet...

• Like 2

Everyone who plays has to have an actor/actress/musician or movie character name.

Would love to see certain death messages:

Justin Bieber was killed by Robert DeNiro

Brad Pitt was beaten senseless by MiniMe

Angelina Jolie was fed to zombies

• Like 1

Satchel charges when placed by a bandit will explode one by one giving the hero time to escape or duck behind cover.

A troll post... made by a mod... my mind has been shattered.

Please excuse me while I crawl under my covers and beat my head with a brick.

• Like 2

All explosion animations should be repeated three times.

• Like 1

hi,

If your buddy dies - Being able to fall to your knees, arms outstretched, looking upwards, screaming "Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!"

I wan to be able to do THIS if my buddy dies:

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller
  • Like 1

I'm going to be upfront with you. I think some of these ideas are shit due to the unbalance it would cause. Bandits never kill heroes? That's just bullshit, also, that love scene... will not work, actually I'll just say that the only ideas I like is the petrol trail (which has been suggested) and locked doors being open-able with gun shots. The rest are just weird or put too much of an imbalance in the game's combat.