DemonGroover

Hollywood Style Suggestions

I'm not sure if its sad that I actually wouldn't mind a few of these coming into the game.

Also, I think that if you have a sidekick, they must feel the need to sneeze when you and him/her are in hiding.

You must poop/piss on occasion and not feel comfortable with anyone looking.

when running in debug plains , everytime you say ' yeah its just over this hill..' and reach said hill to see only more hills in front you hear an eagle screeeeeeeeee.

• Like 1

when running in debug plains , everytime you say ' yeah its just over this hill..' and reach said hill to see only more hills in front you hear an eagle screeeeeeeeee.

This should be a real thing until standalone is in its final phases/if they find a way to fully cut off the chances of ending up in debug.

When you walk up to a timed satchel no matter how long its been sitting there once you see it the timer counts down from 5 seconds and you zoom into first person when you try to diffuse it you have constant zooming in and out each time a second expires.

• Like 2

Satchel Charges Attached to the Hero's Car only blow up when the Car the Hero is in blows up or when the Hero Bails out of the car.

Nothing can blow a Hero's Explosive Cache up even a Nuke it just floats in place the area dented so much it looks like a Dreamlike Debug world.

All Explosives in the Bandit cars can be set off by a simple grenade pin somehow pulling another off despite the being nothing for them to latch onto each other or anything from Wimpy AS50's to the Big mans Pebble

Female players should have the option of stripping down naked and saying very loudly "I hope nothing ruins this risky skinny dip I'm about to make followed by a lovely nude picnic" and then be chased screaming, breast flailing through the forest by a horde of cannibal zombies.

Dies Irae should play with intense gun fights with a flock of pigeons flying from behind objects around the winner.

Walking away from vehicles slowly that are destroyed should have them explode violently with no damage to the player.

Players should be able to cock their guns when aiming at another player and deliver an awesome one liner like "Your luck just ran out" or "Whose got the beans now?"

Gun fights should include appropriate bullet time/slow motion sequences for shots that hit from impossible distances or impossible circumstances.

• Like 1

-Dual wielding sidearms.

-While dual wielding, you can do infinite combat rolls and move at 125% speed.

-You can only shoot while combat rolling.

• Like 1

If your buddy dies - Being able to fall to your knees, arms outstretched, looking upwards, screaming "Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!"

What if it's a friend of a friend that i despise, can i get on my knees and scream "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!"?

EDIT: Nevermind just add dancing.

Edited by GOD™

When you find an helicopter, the entire map can ear the Ride of the Valkyries.

Edited by Edoissimo