rocket

Build 1.7.1 Rolling Update

gooby? i think you laugh at us all when a lot of people cant play with the poor performance and you change zombies animations and useless shits' date=' no comments

[/quote']

Gimmie a break, I've been up for two days and haven't eaten for one - a little trolling won't kill you.

Feedback so far is that performance is considerably better. Obviously for some it might not be. There are a million reasons why your performance might not be going well. Obviously it's something I will keep working on.

where is the optimization for fps? im still have a fucking 10fps when i should 60....... you kidding rocket?

gooby pls

You sir, are a troll. I love you very much, I needed a laugh.

Are we all facing the same zombies? :) I just sneaked through entire Zelenogorsk to test their awareness out and I didn't get spotted once. When I aggroed one on purpose I rounded one corner and lost it.

It sure is more difficult' date=' but it's hardly "impossible" now. :P

[/quote']

Really? I was grabbing aggro left and right just crouch walking at respectable distances, but I agree you can drop em really fast just by running away. Even if you start running right next to them and go in a more or less straight line, theyd lose me.

where is the optimization for fps? im still have a fucking 10fps when i should 60....... you kidding rocket?

gooby pls

gooby? i think you laugh at us all when a lot of people cant play with the poor performance and you change zombies animations and useless shits' date=' no comments

[/quote']

It doesn't get much better than this..

What the hell is this shit? No pistol off spawn, way to make the coast campable even more Rocket. I would say that is TRULY the greatest idea you've had thus far. So we go from a little chance to "fuck you guys you dont get a chance, get coast raped".

Thanks again for your Harvard level intelligence.

[/quote']

Gimmie a break, I've been up for two days and haven't eaten for one - a little trolling won't kill you.

Feedback so far is that performance is considerably better. Obviously for some it might not be. There are a million reasons why your performance might not be going well. Obviously it's something I will keep working on.

where is the reason why you have 1000 post about poor performance in dayz in troubleshooting section? its about my pc too? i dont think so.. im not the only one with this problem

Well' date=' course not. The Alpha stage isn't when you add, remove and mess around with things to see if they're fun.

[/quote']

I didn't know that the aim of this mod was to be fun.

Then why the hell play it? I understand you want a realistic game (I too want it to be as realistic as possible), but there is a line that doesn't need to be crossed. It's a game. Games are meant to be fun. If i wanted the real effect of surviving in the woods, I would go outside and do it.

Yeh but zombies dont eat your face in the woods so.....

PS. No performance issues here, infact never had any issues lol. Only that "Lens Flare" seems to not work sometimes, sometimes it does.

where is the reason why you have 1000 post about poor performance in dayz in troubleshooting section? its about my pc too? i dont think so.. im not the only one with this problem

gooby pls

man....this brutality is brilliant...i have never been so freaked out with these zombies...my god...i shot one zombie that turned into 15 and i had to run to a barn just to try and lose them...farout...so good!

i cant wait to die and have to navigate through the zombies with only a flash light haha guna be awesome

On the spawning in the ocean due to wearing ghillie/camo bug:

I have camo and I spawned exactly where I last logged in. As always, YMMV.

Also, from what little I just played, I like the changes. While zombies are more numerous and spot you more easily, if you're clever enough, you can lose them fairly easily. I've also noticed that when a zombie is killed, the time till drop seems to about 1/2 of previous patches.

Give the man a break. He was supposed to go clubbing and get laid tonight but stayed up and finished this. Let him sleep for at least one or two hours before complaining and whining. :)

EDIT: In response to those who are shedding tears over how something wasn't fixed.

I want a flash light, but i dont want to die to get it :(

Some guy is going to have to trade me some bullets for it.

[/quote']

I'll be waiting for 1000 links sent to me over PM otherwise you're just trolling. There are TONS of reasons why you have shitty FPS. 1.6 and 1.7 have been MAJOR FPS overhauls. There are still FPS dips when there are TONS of zombies, otherwise, it's bound to be a problem on your end.

Will Worrom update my game? I havent used it since the files where taken down.

How in the fuck do I get ArmA II to run on the beta patch in conjunction with DayZ? I keep re-reading the readme, but frankly, somebody at BI has a very poor grasp on the English language.

we should have an 18+ forum so we dont have to read the ridiculous complaints.

Dear Rocket,

My wife is yelling at me while we play that she can't see shit at night. Any thoughts on the gamma/darkness at the moment? Is it working as intended or do you see some improvement to be made with visibility at night? Your response will dictate whether or not I stay married to this woman because it's annoying the fuck out of me.

Thanks,

Mr. Gooby Pls Sr. Esq.

Dear Rocket' date='

My wife is yelling at me while we play that she can't see shit at night. Any thoughts on the gamma/darkness at the moment? Is it working as intended or do you see some improvement to be made with visibility at night? Your response will dictate whether or not I stay married to this woman because it's annoying the fuck out of me.

Thanks,

Mr. Gooby Pls Sr. Esq.

[/quote']

We're in hardcore waning crescent phase, brother. There's very little moon to speak of; even without cloud coverage, there's very little light to work with - and the gamma/brightness trick only works when it has light to play off of.

My wife is yelling at me while we play that she can't see shit at night. Any thoughts on the gamma/darkness at the moment?

Honestly it isn't something I have looked at, as the Beta is in flux (obviously) and once the BIS changes are stable I will take a look at them.

I'll talk to Dwarden though, I believe he has been looking at some settings to make it work great.

Don't ask me for relationship advice, I'm 31 and single. I go clubbing and I have a cleaner.

Then why the hell play it? I understand you want a realistic game (I too want it to be as realistic as possible)' date=' but there is a line that doesn't need to be crossed. It's a game. Games are meant to be fun. If i wanted the real effect of surviving in the woods, I would go outside and do it.

[/quote']

Games are meant to be fun

This has got to be one of the worst arguments ever. You know why this mod is so popular? Because people were craving for a realistic zombie apocalypse game that doesn't hold your hands all the time for ages. And if that explanation doesn't satisfy you, consider that arma 2 is marketed as a simulator, thats why you probably never heard of the franchise before DayZ.