rocket

Build 1.7.1 Rolling Update

I need to be contacted as well, Altanta 27 server update. Where do I find the update files, and get my server updated.

Those salty tears are already beginning to flow, enjoy all!

On topic: Fun, for the few seconds/minutes I played, just got on to test some, the vision of zombies is way crazy now, 3 - 4 crouched on a road, they can see ya from far away, and I couldn't hide from them either, went in a building, up some stairs, and they just kept trooping on up at me, even though I was way above them. I guess it might be something with that thing not working in buildings, but I can't wait to die... Sounds strange, especially since I have a camo suit, m16 with 2 HE grenades for the launcher, and tons of other things, but I wanna try and get around with out zeds seein' me! Gunna be interesting.

Having no gun at the start of the game doesn't bother me because I rarely even used my pistol once I started. I was so silent, always.

The same applies for me for the 1.7.1 patch. It's FAR from impossible. Stop bitching and learn.

So....is there going to be character wipes? Or is it just going to be a rush to get to your tents then run back to shore and wipe out everyone and everything?

Those salty tears are already beginning to flow' date=' enjoy all!

On topic: Fun, for the few seconds/minutes I played, just got on to test some, the vision of zombies is way crazy now, 3 - 4 crouched on a road, they can see ya from far away, and I couldn't hide from them either, went in a building, up some stairs, and they just kept trooping on up at me, even though I was way above them. I guess it might be something with that thing not working in buildings, but I can't wait to die... Sounds strange, especially since I have a camo suit, m16 with 2 HE grenades for the launcher, and tons of other things, but I wanna try and get around with out zeds seein' me! Gunna be interesting.

[/quote']

I tought a new "hiding" mechanic was being included in this patch, am i wrong?

Anyone else having this problem? I know it was just released, but i can't wait to know, it would be a great fix.

But won't starting without a gun make it even easier for beanie thieves? I won't be surprised if some players kill unarmed ppl

Those salty tears are already beginning to flow' date=' enjoy all!

[/quote']

I tought a new "hiding" mechanic was being included in this patch, am i wrong?

Anyone else having this problem? I know it was just released, but i can't wait to know, it would be a great fix.

It was releasehed, I just think some of it doesn't work, like in certain buildings, probably gunna be a hot fix sometime soon, hopefully.

Stop bitching and learn.

This is the sort of person nobody should listen to. Its basicly shouting "Fuck you! Got Mine!"

im getting kicked on every server :S

i have the beta patch 93825 and 1.7.1...Im checking if i did everything ok atm :(

Right, I played from scratch for the last 40 minutes. Can't even recall what server. I spawned on the beach, with nothing. Some dude nearby had a marakov with a little ammo. I ran beside him and we talked. We bro-opped and I found a weapon. We continued. We met another dude, chatted, and parted ways.

Not starting with a weapon meant I didn't get shot. And because zombies are a total threat now, people are focusing on the zombies. The dude we met got mobbed and we tried to help him but he died, and we looted his corpse. He was well tooled.

I'm calling these changes as good, based on that small playthrough. Added a whole new level of excitement at the start.

YMMV...

Right' date=' I played from scratch for the last 40 minutes. Can't even recall what server. I spawned on the beach, with nothing. Some dude nearby had a marakov with a little ammo. I ran beside him and we talked. We bro-opped and I found a weapon. We continued. We met another dude, chatted, and parted ways.

Not starting with a weapon meant I didn't get shot. And because zombies are a total threat now, people are focusing on the zombies. The dude we met got mobbed and we tried to help him but he died, and we looted his corpse. He was well tooled.

I'm calling these changes as good, based on that small playthrough. Added a whole new level of excitement at the start.

YMMV...

[/quote']

So did you test double-barreled shotgun?

Tents are still broke, I keep getting error about placement, even when it does the "animation" and "sound" it doesnt pop up.

FYI: Ive noticed quite a few zombies spawning in dog houses, they are NOT stuck. Also, the old crouch walk saves you from nothing now, zombies seem to see you pretty well now! Running away works well, but they camp your last location.

Big thank you to codeine! i now have the beta. see yall inside, ill be the guy laying on his back makings zeds fat ands slow

"Server Admins: you need to update dayz_server.pbo. File has been updated."

Where can i find it? :S

where is the optimization for fps? im still have a fucking 10fps when i should have 60....... you kidding rocket?

where is the optimization for fps? im still have a fucking 10fps when i should 60....... you kidding rocket?

gooby pls

where is the optimization for fps? im still have a fucking 10fps when i should 60....... you kidding rocket?

gooby pls

gooby? i think you laugh at us all when a lot of people cant play with the poor performance and you change zombies animations and useless shits, no comments

While its great that youre releasing updates again some of your fixes and adds worry me. Making it harder for new people to start will kill off your playerbase' date=' and the whole heartbeat on humanity thing is just an audio based bandit skin. The infected fixes and adds are terrific, But Rocket, seriously, I would look at exactly what you want to do with the game yourself and not try and line it up with a group of sperg-like beings who simply want the game tailored to them and only them not caring about anyone else. Please dont get sucked into their mindset Rocket. It is these types of people that made the arma series niche, driving out people who didn't want to play exactly the way they did. and honestly, with DayZ, it looks like history is repeating.

[/quote']

Don't worry, many DayZ clones are already on their way, with that pseudo-realistic gameplay you seem to enjoy so much. Starting weapons, global chat, pay-2-win, all that good stuff. :)

Are we all facing the same zombies? :) I just sneaked through entire Zelenogorsk to test their awareness out and I didn't get spotted once. When I aggroed one on purpose I rounded one corner and lost it.

It sure is more difficult, but it's hardly "impossible" now. :P

gooby pls

gooby? i think you laugh at us all when a lot of people cant play with the poor performance and you change zombies animations and useless shits' date=' no comments

[/quote']

Did someone not change your diaper?

Well' date=' course not. The Alpha stage isn't when you add, remove and mess around with things to see if they're fun.

[/quote']

I didn't know that the aim of this mod was to be fun.

Then why the hell play it? I understand you want a realistic game (I too want it to be as realistic as possible), but there is a line that doesn't need to be crossed. It's a game. Games are meant to be fun. If i wanted the real effect of surviving in the woods, I would go outside and do it.