rocket

Build 1.7.1 Rolling Update

Ok, does anyone know where to get the beta other then http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_93825.zip&usg=AFQjCNGAVswQ_usIMPDTVHCFa4D-QNZ_KQ ? i have been trying to get it for half an hour now and i keep getting "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to downloads.bistudio.com"

gerr i hope this isnt an issue with the internet here in kuwait

Rickenwing' pid='121246' dateline='1339905826']

It appears the signature from SixUpdater for the dayz code file is what is causing people to be auto kicked. I just redownloaded the files from the cdn torrent and I was able to get on.

Confirmed. Worked for me as well.

Ok' date=' does anyone know where to get the beta other then http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_93825.zip&usg=AFQjCNGAVswQ_usIMPDTVHCFa4D-QNZ_KQ ? i have been trying to get it for half an hour now and i keep getting "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to downloads.bistudio.com"

[/quote']

Go to http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Zombies are seeing me from very far away! Even when I am prone or crouching, they come after me in huge numbers.

well since the us mirror disappeared' date=' i tried that 6 updater thing, and i updated and now i get kicked from every server immediately. anyone know what it fucked up?

-yes i have latest beta, i WAS installing everything myself, the way i prefer to do things, and i had 0 issues.

but the other mirrors are slow to download from and slow to have the updates available, so i thought id try the updater. i hate it.

edit-nevermind. as i was typing this so were some other people. i guess its not just me. whew!

[/quote']

re edit-yes it worked. updater might be fixed now, but i think ill stick with doing it myself. bring back the us mirror!

Zombies are seeing me from very far away! Even when I am prone or crouching' date=' they come after me in huge numbers.

[/quote']

rofl!

Ok' date=' does anyone know where to get the beta other then http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_93825.zip&usg=AFQjCNGAVswQ_usIMPDTVHCFa4D-QNZ_KQ ? i have been trying to get it for half an hour now and i keep getting "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to downloads.bistudio.com"

[/quote']

Go to http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

thx, but i do go there, then when i click the link it takes me to the google cant find page.. tried it on IE and firefox, same results. sooo i grabbed on of my buddies laptops, rinse and repeat. Same issue. i think the internet here is just not making the connection for some reason. sigh, well it was fun :D

Not starting with a gun this game is almost damn impossible now. Zombies spot you and see you and still attack through walls. Can't out run them and end up dead so fast.

Not starting with a gun this game is almost damn impossible now. Zombies spot you and see you and still attack through walls. Can't out run them and end up dead so fast.

Learn to play.

;)

Learn to play.

;)

your insight is extremely helpful.

* [NEW] Initial version of double-barreled shotgun added (by Artyom)

New weapon!

Learn to play.

;)

there are 100 ways to find a weapon without attacking someone.

Learn to play.

;)

Don't tell me to learn to play. I can't even walk on a beach with a zombie seeing me from miles away and then aggroing 10 others. Then when I run into a building they attack me through the walls.

This game will make a lot of people rage quit VERY fast now.

Its SURVIVAL GAME! If you cant find a weapon, just die, and cry...

cry and die until you learn to survive.

just hope to god theres a gun with enough ammo in the first house you run into now LOL

Sounds horrible tbh.

While its great that youre releasing updates again some of your fixes and adds worry me. Making it harder for new people to start will kill off your playerbase, and the whole heartbeat on humanity thing is just an audio based bandit skin. The infected fixes and adds are terrific, But Rocket, seriously, I would look at exactly what you want to do with the game yourself and not try and line it up with a group of sperg-like beings who simply want the game tailored to them and only them not caring about anyone else. Please dont get sucked into their mindset Rocket. It is these types of people that made the arma series niche, driving out people who didn't want to play exactly the way they did. and honestly, with DayZ, it looks like history is repeating.

Learn to play.

;)

there are 100 ways to find a weapon without attacking someone.

...i dont see the connection here.