Reason behind your username?

Doh, caught out yet again. I'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids...

This is a fascinating thread though.

L

Edited by orlok

Doh, caught out yet again. I'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids...

You won't believe that that's not the first time I've heard that recently. It's not on topic though, so I won't post it here. I'll shoot you a PM about it, if you're interested.

• Like 1

Mine, the initials from my name, and the 06, because some websites say the my username is too short

Mine is what I ask myself whenever I hear or see something that I don't immediately recognise.

• Like 1

Goddamnit orlok, I'm no good at reading signs, are you offering me beans for my amusing story or beans for trying to stay on topic?!

Why are beans always the root of my problems in life!?

Chill out Snugglepuss.

I will end you.

• Like 2

WooleyWorld. The name I make animations under.

If it isn't WooleyWorld, it's Cappin_Commies because I used to play Battlefield II under that handle and the name stuck for every PC game.

Axon0p62= Axon, 0, p, 62

Was sitting in front of my PC after some hours of onslugthing or deathmatching, thinking about a name i will keep for a long periode of time, planed for Scifi-shooter in the first place. But have used it since then for allmost every game with MP feature.

I was use to play the Charakter Axon in UT2004, 0 comes from my old name, that was Warrior0, p stands for Patrick my RL name, 62=26.2 the birthday of my wife.

got this name now about 8 or 9 jears or so.

I got some personal problems with the Name rigth now, cause its holding the phrase OP in it, but i thing thats what names are about, somethimes they annoy you.

This name is now a longtime companion and i thing i will stick to it.

I typed up a reason like four times.. I couldn't find one i liked.. :|

that's actually quality!

This is a fascinating thread though.

L

Don't think it was too bad for my first ever post :)

My names Paddy ... Simple becouse its my nickname in Reallife (comes from Patrick).. Ingame i play as Paddy when im alone. As i play in group my IGN is NAVY SEAL TEAM SIX , just becouse my mates choosed it xD and i like the seals, we are all called the same just with more spaces behind.

My forum Name ist paddy0610 becouse ... now it comes... Paddy was grabbed already... And the 0610 = 06.10.(1989) is actually my birthday.

So i just like it simple , its in my opinion the most effetiv :D

Edited by Paddy0610

My IGN is [bSB] Box.

[bSB] is my commnuty/clan tag - The BSB Network, a social/casual gaming community for mature and fair gamers.

Box has been my online alias since the late 90's and is based on my real life nick-name which cam about as my psudo-name "Johnny Box" used in prank calls in my youth.

I found a World War Two combat flight sim called Air Warrior back in 1994 on AOL (remember that?) I got addicted to so Airhead became my handle. Those that know me through various games think it's appropiate.

My IGN is [bSB] Box.

[bSB] is my commnuty/clan tag - The BSB Network, a social/casual gaming community for mature and fair gamers.

Box has been my online alias since the late 90's and is based on my real life nick-name which cam about as my psudo-name "Johnny Box" used in prank calls in my youth.

cool,

can i join

Prototype 771 (also known as The 771 Project in some cases)

The # 771 originated from Forza Motorsports 3. I also used the number 96 because it was my racing number. So, On one of my racecars I was customizing, the 96 didn't fit in with the design. So it struck me, why not make a new number. So, first #s i thought of were 777, 111, and 117. I figured the 117 is used too much, 777 is too, and 111 is too damn lazy. So, 771 went through my mind. GENIUS! This number surprisingly was never used before (by what I know) and I haven't ever seen someone bear these numbers, EVER. Not in license plates, racing numbers, Serial numbers, and I'm like wtf, id think itd be more common of a number. So, since then, it has stuck on with me like a child. It is my new racing number as well (as of like 2 years ago) and have dropped my old 96 number. Now, on XBL, i was Fastkarter96 or something, and alot of people would bag on my name and modify it extensively. "Fat Karter 96", Fast farter 96" etc. It wasn't that cool from that point on, so I thought Prototype sounded cool. I honestly never saw that word being used extensively anywhere so it fitted perfectly with 771 (pronounced seven-seven-one). So, I began to obsess with 771, so I started doing minecraft artwork, skins, and such and named it "The771Project" . 771 Began to reshape who I was (which is really odd, and you probably think I'm on crack) and became me. I was 771. Now I dont literally mean i am a number lmao, it just was what identified me from other people. There's my story, and I hope you had some fun reading. YOu have alot more to do in the other posts too XD

HazzaTheAlmighty

Because my childhood nickname was hazza, and adding 'TheAlmighty'' on the end sounded cool. But i used to be Hazza225.

Prototype 771 (also known as The 771 Project in some cases)

The # 771 originated from Forza Motorsports 3. I also used the number 96 because it was my racing number. So, On one of my racecars I was customizing, the 96 didn't fit in with the design. So it struck me, why not make a new number. So, first #s i thought of were 777, 111, and 117. I figured the 117 is used too much, 777 is too, and 111 is too damn lazy. So, 771 went through my mind. GENIUS! This number surprisingly was never used before (by what I know) and I haven't ever seen someone bear these numbers, EVER. Not in license plates, racing numbers, Serial numbers, and I'm like wtf, id think itd be more common of a number. So, since then, it has stuck on with me like a child. It is my new racing number as well (as of like 2 years ago) and have dropped my old 96 number. Now, on XBL, i was Fastkarter96 or something, and alot of people would bag on my name and modify it extensively. "Fat Karter 96", Fast farter 96" etc. It wasn't that cool from that point on, so I thought Prototype sounded cool. I honestly never saw that word being used extensively anywhere so it fitted perfectly with 771 (pronounced seven-seven-one). So, I began to obsess with 771, so I started doing minecraft artwork, skins, and such and named it "The771Project" . 771 Began to reshape who I was (which is really odd, and you probably think I'm on crack) and became me. I was 771. Now I dont literally mean i am a number lmao, it just was what identified me from other people. There's my story, and I hope you had some fun reading. YOu have alot more to do in the other posts too XD

That was actually a pretty cool story, what do you mean by more to do in the other posts?