Reason behind your username?

Some people think my name mean "falar=talk in portuges and fox,the talking fox" But the truth is that when I needed a nickname for a game years ago I didnt know what,so I took a quick look to my deskot and saw firefox and then! BUALA Falafox.

And yes,people still thinks that I am a furry.

Ingame i use SIERA_FOUR, I use it as it was a callsign used for an organisation i once worked for.

I love cats and death metal... Francis Ford Coppola makes awesome movies as well.

Edited by ApocalypseMaow

My IGN comes courtesy of the XBL Random Gamer-Tag Generator. If you've ever been on XBL(mostly Halo: Reach/Left 4 Dead) and seen any variation of my name, it was likely me, as I have used just about every variant of it(I started playing XBL off of Free 1-Month accts when I first got it as I was too cheap to get a subscription at the time.)

The Reichenbach Fall is a majestic waterfall situated in Switzerland. that's about it really.

Obscure reference to the simpsons.

When Homer gets taken in by Cletus and his kin, Cletus confronts a government inspector poking around his moonshine still.

Cletus tells him to "Drop your firesticks, Manpossum", and I knew that had to be my internet name.

Been using this name since the game launched because it has a blue facepaint option on the player model.

Edited by MelGibson.

Now that.... that is the best username anyone can have

Shouldnt that that be L1CKETYSPL1T??

rimmer.jpg

At the time i was signing up for my first real online game, which was some racing mmo. Also at the time i was playing pokemon saphire like there was no tomorrow, literely spending hours on end trying to catch Latias (For those that don't know, it takes an extremely long time to get in the same segment of map as it, as it moves around)

So with my cunning 15 year old wit, i put Latias and Racer together.

When I was about 10 I was super into horses. My older friend had made a website and I was like "I wanna do that too", so I decided to make a horse forum called ponyroom. I spent weeks learning html, spent many hours making the crappy little front page of my website, tried to learn javascript, couldn't make head or tail of it, realised that the url "ponyroom.com" was already taken, and gave up. When I was first telling my friend about the idea, I somehow misspelled it as "poxy rom". Then the next time i registered for something, I used the username "poxy-rom" which became "poxyrom" and then "poxirom".

"Tante" = "Aunt" in English. "Tante" Can be used in the German language as a "dirty word" Or it is simply denotes a woman, It is then meant pejoratively.

I take myself not too serious and i like to play the "Titts -bonus" - and the "girl-card"...that's why the "terror" in the name.

"Tante" = "Aunt" in English. "Tante" Can be used in the German language as a "dirty word" Or it is simply denotes a woman, It is then meant pejoratively.

I take myself not too serious and i like to play the "Titts -bonus" - and the "girl-card"...that's why the "terror" in the name.

Show boobs or didnt happn.

No btt: I did Acc for DayZ and needed an name , and u play a Soldier in dayz zombie apocalyspe yea...

in game : Gen.FigmentofImagination - Song by the United Nations (band) that owns (titled Say Goodbye to General Figment of the USS Imagination)

Forum Name: A song by the band Pretty Girls Make Graves.

Hmh. Most people don't understand the meaning of 'Zionist', so I'll explain: In short, it's the belief that Jews should uphold their tradition & Culture by supporting a sovereign State, ruled by Judaism | Jewish Culture - Along with opposing Jewish integration with other Religions & Cultures, henceforth the supporting of a Jewish ruled State. (Current Israeli Flag is the early adaptation of a Flag used in the Zionism Movement) FYI: I'm not actually Jewish. I assimilate with the ''Couldn't be arsed to care'' Religious movement. Viva la CBATC.

Wabbit is fairly self explanatory, needn't explain. So, when choosing an Internet handle around 2009 / '10, I decided to think of the most random two words I could and stuck them together, Creating ''Zionist Wabbit'' or ''Zionist_Wabbit'' I also find it funny.

Show boobs or didnt happn.

No btt: I did Acc for DayZ and needed an name , and u play a Soldier in dayz zombie apocalyspe yea...

We can talk about that if you show me your titts...

• Like 1

I've had the name lebenese for years. I was pretty young and didn't know how to write Lebanese correctly and it's just stuck with me.

And my game name is mikerules94.. Well my brother got a head start before me and he says he rules 0.0

She is.... The BLACK WIDOW!!

• Like 1

I'm a football fan (Not what you silly Americans call football, but what the world call football) and I'm a Man United fan, but the player on my profile picture, Marco Reus is my favorite player. He is currently playing for the German team Borussia Dortmund.

The reason I choosed this name is because of the car Rolls Royce, heard of it? His name, Reus is pronounced like Royce and he is fast so combining him with the "Rolls" part of the vehicle brand makes sense the way that it has the same pronounciation and that he is a very fast player and cars are fast too because they roll, so Reus rolls too :)

uhh.....

hmmmmmm..... strange person.....