Reason behind your username?

Well, my name is McStooge343, McStooge came from Here

and I needed a number to make my PSN account, It eventually went from McStooge, to Stooge, to (what one kid called me) Stoogicles then to Stoogeh. :D
  • Like 1

Hello my name is Scott and for every shooting game i have ever played I am always "wildfire" more like spray and pray :)

Because "Tark" is "man of Gondor" in Black Speech, which originated from the word "Tarkil", a Quenya word for "a person of Númenorean descent".

The Black Speech is the language of Mordor, and spoken by the Orcs, which is mostly adapted and warped words of other languages due to the Orcs never being given one of their own.

Edited by Tarkastio
  • Like 1

Double post due to internet lag, sorry. Not sure how to delete post.

Edited by Tarkastio

Insight to my Usernames-

My most used username was "Meckzii" due to in school i was one of the first in my year to hit puberty, and i had facial hair when i was round 14 and everyone said i looked Mexican so people used to called "Mex" and so that sort of grew to "Meckzii" and then i changed to the username of "Hartleh". This is the username i use nowadays. My irl surname is "Hartley". I am from the north of England and with my accent its pronounced "Hartleh" and so thats where that came from. On this forum my name is "The shadow" because i wanted a name which reflected my game play style on DayZ :P

Thats it pretty much :D

I have NO IDEA at all where I got this name of mine from but I use it everywhere.

I have NO IDEA at all where I got this name of mine from but I use it everywhere.

Thats the best type :P

the reason behind my username banker is because in dayz i call my character banker every now and then i do some banditry so when i kill someone i say in side chat never trust the bank and it brings a smile to my face every time.

Ahh that's actually quite good, I thought it had something to do with banking easy kills

MOS is my initials, 182 is part of the name of one of my favourite bands - Blink182

So then I choose my username to be MOS182 (pronounced moss)

I picked this name for 2 reasons.

1: Kurtz is my real last name and I did serve in the US Army.

2: Col. Kurtz is a character from a great movie called Apocalypse Now.

Here is a clip from Wikipedia on Col. Kurtz (From the movie)

Kurtz employed barbaric methods not only to defeat his enemy but also to send fear. At first MACV didn't object to Kurtz's tactics, especially as they proved successful. This soon changed when Kurtz allowed photographs of his atrocities to be released to the world.

In late 1968, when Kurtz failed to respond to MACV's repeated orders to return to Da Nang and resign his command after he ordered the summary execution of four South Vietnamese intelligence agents whom he suspected of being double agents for the Viet Cong, the MACV sent a Green Beret Captain named Richard Colby to bring Kurtz back from Cambodia. Colby joined up with Kurtz instead of bringing him back to Da Nang, either because he was brainwashed or because he felt a sympathy to Kurtz's cause.

With Colby's failure, MACV then selected CPT Benjamin L. Willard, a former paratrooper and now a CIA assassin, to journey up the Nung river and kill Kurtz. Willard succeeded in his mission only because Kurtz, himself broken mentally by the savage war he had waged, wanted Willard to kill him and release him from his own suffering. Before Willard killed him, Kurtz asked Willard to find his (Kurtz's) wife and son and explain truthfully what he'd done in the war.

When i was a teenager (38 now) I saw Akira on BBC2 introduced by Jonathan Ross. It was the first time Anime had ever been shown on british prime time TV.

It blew me away and started my love of Japanese Manga and Anime. (I still have over 50 original VHS tapes, mostly by Manga Video)

My favorite series back then was Guyver: Bio Booster Armour (the original series, not the reboot)

When i got my first computer back in 1999 and found the world of online fps gaming via Wireplay and Unreal I chose Guyver1 as my 'online' name.

I have had it now for 14 years and never once used any other online name.

I am Guyver1

Edited by Guyver1
  • Like 1

Chips as in potato chips.. Also it's a nickname for a carpenter which I have a degree for.

GtaSoldierBoy

I thought of gta then i thought of a rebel soldier and am a boy so thats gtasoldierboy :D

Had this name for ages and relates back to an old punk rock band I played in.

When i was a teenager (38 now) I saw Akira on BBC2 introduced by Jonathan Ross. It was the first time Anime had ever been shown on british prime time TV.

It blew me away and started my love of Japanese Manga and Anime. (I still have over 50 original VHS tapes, mostly by Manga Video)

My favorite series back then was Guyver: Bio Booster Armour (the original series, not the reboot)

When i got my first computer back in 1999 and found the world of online fps gaming via Wireplay and Unreal I chose Guyver1 as my 'online' name.

I have had it now for 14 years and never once used any other online name.

I am Guyver1

Takes you back huh?

My girlfriend gave me the nickname Mettalik (with a K because my name ends with a K)

It sounds like the british pronunciation of my name: Malik (in euro countries: ireland, england, wales people have pronounced my name mal-ick all the time.)

**also I forgot my other account's username and pass XD

Edited by Mettalik

Had this name for ages and relates back to an old punk rock band I played in.

Not the demonic upchucks by any chance?

Sigh,

Before I really looked into MLP, I liked the name Rainbow Dash when I came across it.

That's my story, not interesting or anything, I liked the name of a character in a popular female children's TV show :(

TL;DR - I stole a little pony's name.

Edited by DashDashh

I have a super huge crush on Wanatabe Mayu of AKB48.

'Mayuyu' is a recent handle, I usually go by 'HonkAbby'.

"quick as lightning"

Now that.... that is the best username anyone can have