Reason behind your username?

I enjoyed the "All Your Base" callsign from MW2, and 51 is the first two numbers of my old phone number, 514-1361

I was cleaning the moss off of the roof of my house here in the Pacific NW so there is moss everywhere. I was using a pressure washer, and my Step Dad came to check on how it was going, and said Hey, Moss Herder how's it going. I liked it and it's easier to say then my older one.

If you want to find out why my name is Mr Nasty ask your mom giggidy giggidy

I was at work when a crazy lady came in for an interview. She explained to me that she had just finished a tuna fish sandwich. And then without warning, she promply walked up to me, put her hands in my face and asked, "Do my hands smell like fish"?

My co-workes said that my face went into a look of utter shock and horror with a smidgen of pure terror. The "Fishmitts" lady will forever haunt my dreams.

She did not get the job.

• Like 5

I was at work when a crazy lady came in for an interview. She explained to me that she had just finished a tuna fish sandwich. And then without warning, she promply walked up to me, put her hands in my face and asked, "Do my hands smell like fish"?

My co-workes said that my face went into a look of utter shock and horror with a smidgen of pure terror. The "Fishmitts" lady will forever haunt my dreams.

She did not get the job.

But teh fish is soooo good

I love Fallout, thus Sentinel Lyons...

I wasn't really a fan of fallout, I found it too buggy,

Welcome anyways

Abi because most of my friends call me Abi because im Turkish and it means big brother. Im kinda like a brother to them, they always ask for advice etc from me :D

Well a few of my mates one day decided to start calling me "Shade" after realizing

that irl, I have never been scared in the dark, and was always the one still with a smile on my face, even when everyone else needed a change of undies :rolleyes:

And then a few years later, they added the "Dr".... because apparently im an incredibly deep and meaningful, philisophical kind of guy....

And ever since, i have been known to them, and almost every online community that im part of

as "Dr-Shade" :ph34r:

because apparently im an incredibly deep and meaningful, philisophical kind of guy....

I've been called these things numerous times, where the hell is MY prefix?

I used to have a badass dog named Douglas, he was an overall awesome black lab.

As for sgt, I don't know.. I guess my friends gave me a nickname? Idk

I've been called these things numerous times, where the hell is MY prefix?

Do you *want* to be called by the name we use for you in the mod lounge? Really?

Do you *want* to be called by the name we use for you in the mod lounge? Really?

The mod lounge? You got a "name" for me?

Well, now I'm intrigued.

I double dare ya.

Edited by Rage VG

snugglepuss

treacle