Reason behind your username?

First my name was SASrecon because back in the cod4 & OFP/Arma1 days I was obsessed with the british SAS and liked the sneaky/stealthy playstyle, now I've grown out of that a bit, I just shortened my tag to recon and replaced the 'e' with a '3' cos it's what cool people do.

First my name was SASrecon because back in the cod4 & OFP/Arma1 days I was obsessed with the british SAS and liked the sneaky/stealthy playstyle, now I've grown out of that a bit, I just shortened my tag to recon and replaced the 'e' with a '3' cos it's what cool people do.

I went through that phase aswell!

"GOD"

Just a nickname i've had for a while.

Religious people hate me for this name. :|

Edited by GOD™
  • Like 1

So, this name originated by a friend of a friend who started a clan I was in ages ago being a fan of Deathcab for Cutie. We played a game of... Something to decide what to name the Clan. He won and wanted to name it after the pan, we eventually argued him down to Death Carts. Death Carts became Death Karts and eventually Death karts became Dekartz

I typed up a reason like four times.. I couldn't find one i liked.. :|

• Like 7

Mine is just a nickname "Maca" my surname being McInerney..

So my Dads know as "Maca", the brother is know as "Maca" even the sister is know as "Maca".

• Like 1

Excelsior - used since 1987 and means "Ever upwards" and is the NY State motto. I did not get it from Star Trek nor did I steal it from Stan Lee. It sounded cool back in the CB radio days. CB radio was todays equivilant of having a cell phone in your car for those that have no idea.

• Like 1

I started playing Quake 1 as Sgt Gore. same through Q2 then came Kingpin and I joined a clan called Fuck You!

You can find Some Kingpin: Life of Crime on youtube.

After a few years of playing our leader was shot dead in crossfire between two rival gangs.

As I changed games I used F.ck_U|gore, to pay homage to him. Then same admins banned my name because it was offensive. So I changed it to Fu|gore.

So many people use this name these days its hard to use it :P

When playing RTCW/ET in the clan scene - it was shortened to Fully on voice coms =)

SA I will change to Kung Fu|Gorey Panda or some shit like this =)

Because it was the name I used on "Adventure quest worlds". I go on their every now and then and see if any of my buddys from when I was around 12ish do the same. Mostly because at that time I was a socially awkward and depressed person in late grade school or middle school dont member due to unfortunate events :c, I was into online dating. To me back then it was a thrill lol, Whether to you guys it's pathetic, it made me get through the tough times. I wish I could reconnect with so many of my buddy's from the past online. Now when I was making my name for this forum I wasen't thinking this at all, but Idk. Need to stop watching sad shit at night. xx_bella_xx AkiraRav AznBokulaoGirl << something like that. If you somehow are lurking on thse forums message me. Ahh such weird things I admit to at night, when everythings so calm and quiet. P.S Sorry for so many grammatical and spelling errors lol.

Because The Unknown was taken.

Was looking for a new username, my favorite song at the time was Soldier of Fortune by Deep Purple. Soldier of Fortune is tacky and taken, so I shortened it to just Fortune. There's 'x'es in there occasionally because Fortune is usually taken and I don't like numbers, although I'm thinking of adopting a number pretty soon because the 'x'es look pretty dumb.

My username comes from the counter-strike days of old when leet speak was the in thing, and strong bad had a hit internet series. He had an episode called spring cleaning where he deleted all the redundant email questions that he received. I thought the episode was extremely funny and started to say deleted everytime I was on a roll and trash talking (which wasn't often). Anyway I changed my username to duhL337ed and have used it ever since. In every game and forum I have played since then actually. My brother and gaming friends actually call me deleted in person. I doubt I will ever be able to use another name. Thanks Strong Bad and Counter-Strike!

Edited by duhL337ed
  • Like 1