Reason behind your username?

I am creeperbane... the bane of creepers. 

Oh really?...

P.s 600 replies!

P.s 600 replies!

Show off!

:)

Show off!

:)

They see me postin', they hatin'

all I know is they tring to catch me postin dirty!

My nick is frytek, as I find it more comfortable to be called french frie in polish than a potato in polish. So yeah all think Im frying technnician or sth... but Im not. :D

Yes.

Twice.

• Like 3

Noface is a character in Spirited Away. My avatar is a picture of it. It's a spirit.

Hayao Miyazaki rocks! I spotted your no face right off...cheers

I don't know, because I have no imagination when it comes to usernames?

J is for the first initial of my name and valor was my squad's callsign in Afghanistan. Valor 4, to be exact.

On one of my favorate DayZ servers, there was a clan called RZR. They went around acting as police, but after they shot me my friend and I made it our mission to disrupt their operations as much as possible. I was going to change my name since I wanted to remain mysterious, specifically thinking of using an alias. After 20 minutes of name-storming, I couldn't come up with anything. So I just went with "Alias". "Mias" is my characters last name in Eve.

Kozak, because apparently it origins back to the word cosac which means "a free man, specifically an individual who could not find his appropriate place in sociaty and went into the steppes, where he acknowleged no authority". 
So since sociaty is none excisting in the apocalyps, and i prefer the wast open areas of nature with no cities, it all seemed quite appropriate. And since I so far havet met an authority I could acknowledge in dayz i consider myself a free man, so the quote from wikipedia was spot on in my opinion.
And "Kozak" seemed quite appropriate to  a post-sovjet setting anyway.

I had friends who played CoD and their names were like oVoRTeX, and I was like "wow, that's awesome." So when I played games my name was Zz_StaTik_zZ. Then when I made my PSN, I made it Z_StaTik_z. It was that for the longest, time. I then had an epiphany and realized if I removed the Zs and shit, I wouldn't look like a total fucking idiot, and people would have some actual respect for me. Hence Statik.

• Like 4

Searched a good name, thought about Wayne so I switched one letter. This fits good to me because I don't give a sh*t.

sorta my surname backwards. some letters removed.

On one of my favorate DayZ servers, there was a clan called RZR. They went around acting as police, but after they shot me my friend and I made it our mission to disrupt their operations as much as possible. I was going to change my name since I wanted to remain mysterious, specifically thinking of using an alias. After 20 minutes of name-storming, I couldn't come up with anything. So I just went with "Alias". "Mias" is my characters last name in Eve.

That sounds epic, an tale of revenge. Did you ever kill them?

Mine is quite mind blowing really. I'm Irish. My name is Hugh. I didn't think IrishHugh sounded as good as IrishHugo, so IrishHugo it was. Still, I joined a cod lobby once and I was asked if I was Portuguese, in all seriousness. Apparently Hugo is a Portuguese name. As you can see, the mistake is easily made.

Cozza = My nickname :)

LIVE = Because I was streaming with my friend one time and he said "I am also playing with Cozza, Live!" 

Oh yeah and because of my friend Koby... his name was koby live! Hahaha :D

Edited by Cozza LIVE

Long ago, but not so far away, I was involved with the WWI flight sim Red Baron 3D.  I joined a squadron (clan) that was modeled on an Austro-Hungarian fighter company (a fliegerkompagnie or flik).  When choosing a name for myself is selected one that tied my doing Civil War reenacting as a cavalryman, to being in the Flik - the early fliers often came from the cavalry, but Dragoon was already taken so I chose Uhlan.  An Uhlan is a lancer, a cavalryman that uses the lance as well as the sabre.

Edited by Uhlan

i got mine which i use for everything online from the actual punisher xbox game. possibly best game of all time and i loved the actual punisher character. felt somehow that i could relate to him..