Reason behind your username?

Used to be in a clan on battlefield 2 pc aloooong time ago and the clan tag was C Y R and my actual name was Shrek got out of the clan and liked the two sets of words so I just merged them Cyr-eck. :D

Well, Deejay comes from the mix of a DJ, my first name (Derik), and my middle name (James). The 2000 is just added, like when people say for a weird invention on the T.V. shows I watched when I was younger

"The whateverthefuck 3000!" What is the 3000 for? It just makes it look cool.

Also, Deejay was taken a lot (so I needed 2000), Deejay2000 is sometimes taken, so I sometimes have to use Deejay2900. The 2900 comes from my birthday (February 9 or 2/9 for a date)

But I don't know why I left the 2 zeros there...

Edited by deejay2900

Farkinob.

I love the website fark.com and fark is typically used as a substitute for the 'f' word so 'farkin' means 'f***in'

I use the term Nob because back in my school days we would call noobs 'nobs' because it was funnier. Doorknob, you get the picture.

So, my name means 'f***in noob'. I came up with it in SCII. Also people call you a noob if you don't stick your head out like a chicken and play where it gives the other player an advantage, so yep.

nob means noob to you? O.o

My high school user name is Dchil15, eventually i started getting sh*t from people because they thought i was 15 so i dropped the 15, Dchil and Dchil15 are my default usernames now. AFAIK the D is meant to be the first letter of my first name and Chil is the first 4 of my last, 15 is just a random number.

I wanted to be CarebearKiller, CoDKiddie#1, DoucheBandit and there is others I forgot. :P

I choose KoS because is quik for log on :thumbsup:

My name is my name!  Havent figured out why Arma or Dayz for that will let me edit it to my gaming name!  I think it is taking my computer name...wierd...the edit profile/name will not work.

Anyone have a clue?

My name is my name!  Havent figured out why Arma or Dayz for that will let me edit it to my gaming name!  I think it is taking my computer name...wierd...the edit profile/name will not work.

Anyone have a clue?

Hello there

The default profile in arma will take on your PC's name.

Simply make a new profile in the menuscreen to get the desired name.

Rgds

LoK

It's what I am Big 6'4" 280lbs and it's what I do...Chef

• Like 1

I chose my name because my favourite movie in 2006 was king kong, then i heard "King of kong" and i thought it was purty badass.

Because it's classy as fuck. And you all love me. Don't you? Everyone loves me. Everyone.

• Like 1

used to have my name as trainerredd on a different site and people called me redd. i got banned on the site so i put "notredd" havent been banned since.

well,mine is thunderjaguar6.

back about 4 years ago my old man bought me and xbl gold account and I was about ten then,big mistake on both of our parts but that's a story for another day.

I was thinking up a nice username for my account and was at a block and couldn't think of anything,so my dad swoops in and types "suppliedtomcat6"

it was a good laugh but I was looking to make it a little more cool after giving up I just drop it for like 3 years until I got my email set up and thought up my username for a bungie forum since "thunderjaguar6' seemed like the next logical progression of "suppliedtomcat6" so I started to use this for my of my forum accounts and here I am now

So... As a kid  I really enjoyed a game called "Captain Claw". One day I had to create account on some gaming site and I wanted to get nickname of KapitanPazur (polish translation of the game's name). It was busy, so I tried pazur. Taken too, so I decided to add the day of my birth-here's my nick name!

Pazur is name of my RPG character. Pazur Rivian, that's the name. Nothing more, just the guy I use as my character in RPG.

• Like 2

I just smashed few words together... is woodle even a word?

My name comes from Henry Lets plays, my old unused channel, if you say henry lets fast, it sounds like Henryllex.

IS NOT FROM SKRILLEX OMG

Well my name in game is LongJohnVonHugenDong or HippieTittyNippleTwister... I choose those names to match the trolling I do on DayZ. I never really try to survive with a serious character much because I almost always get killed by lagging zombies through walls..... ROCKET!!! No but I use them to go with the fun stuff I do in all the cities I roam through!!!  :beans:  B)

Somewhere between the Realm of the Woodsielord and the Builder's Paradise stands Garrett, the first Taffer.

post-166217-0-86550900-1375599582_thumb.