Reason behind your username?

This name is basically not what I usually go by but for the sake of being on topic I'll go over why I chose it.

Since I was young I wanted to serve my country and will soon. I used to think America was perfect but since then I have learned that its not close to that. Although, I still think it is one of the best countries in the world, in 237 years of existence it has become the largest super power in the world. America has made mistake (Indian removal act, Jim crow laws, Internment Camps) Although, I do support the removal of communism and the preservation of a democratic republic and not a fake one like North Korea. I also support the Iraq and Afghanistan campaigns.

tl;dr 'MURICA FUCK YEAH

I found the name Provos in a history book about Ireland. I then took it to replace my old gamer tag Ravnos as I no longer wanted to have a Vampire rpg clan as my tag. I changed it at the LAN party when command and conquer renegade came out. I have also used Provos in my company name as I wanted to "own" the name. I started my own business in 2005 and since then I feel the name is now all mine.

• Like 1

^ up the IRA haha. people think the 1080p in my name is frankie fanboyism but i genuinely made it before i even knew who he was :/. to the poitn

Ciaran- My name kieran if your english

games-I love gaming so ... yeah

1080p-only resoloution i play at would not settle for any less :)

Mine is terrorizer33 mainly because TerroR was already taken (and terrorizer33 is my hotmail address)... Terror is a kind of house music I prefer listening to and which stuck with me since I started playing online games many many moons ago..

In grade 5 (I was about 11~12) my teacher called me up to the board to have me solve a maths problem. My name is James Sayer, and friends would call me Jimmy, some called me Slayer as a play on my last name and my love for slaying noobs in games. The teacher made a joke and called me JimmySlayer and that seemed to stick and I liked the ring to it. I often go by MrJimmySlayer too, the 'Mr' coming from my YouTube channel, I used to make machinima a few years ago and when I started the channel JimmySlayer was taken and they recommended I add Mr in front of it :P That's about it.

Mines usually samirocks123, why? Because my dogs name is Sami, and she rocks.

My first names Gareth but i go by the nickname of Gaz or Gazza. being a Geordie i tend to say man alot so the guys at work refer to me as Gazzman

1st: Of course one of my favorite movies, 2nd: In a zombie apocalypse the Dude surely wouldn´t go out without a white russian. 3rd: My real Name is boring :)

• Like 1

Silver, the element with the atomic number 47.

i have used it in a lot of different variations (which i wont list all as it would be too easy to research me on the public net :P )

silver has some pretty cool physical characteristics, it has a deep meaning in culture and mythology, considered pure and incorruptable and its a bane to malevolent forces. and is overall awesomesauce.

"Haul Cozen" is an anagram for my real name, so took Cozen cause it's shorter.

LancerG2 was a name I picked myself. It acctaully started off as Lancer and one of my favourite games that I used to play (Dead Frontier) I was pretty known and an easy going guy. Then I got banhammered and lost a shitton of my stuff. For a while I was stuck on finding a new username and then one day I went over to a friends place to play COD WaW zombies (I swear I'm not a codfag). Then while playing on Shi-No-Numa I got the wunderwaffle-DG2. I acctually liked this weapon and stuck to it.

Then I made the username in everything (Youtube, Steam, etc) LancerG2. The Lancer describes how I just lance though that battlefield and the G2 not only shows the last two charecters of a fantasy gun but it also stands for Generation 2. (Obviously the username LancerGeneration2 would suck so I made it LancerG2 for short).

I was playing Halo 2 and I liked to play as the Elites, and I was eating a bag of skittles.

BLARG!

I wanted a unique name that was DayZ related and BetterDeadThanZed just popped in my head.

I'm a major aircraft enthusiast and "Lulubelle" was the christening of Pappy Boyington's Vought F4U Corsiar. The "86" comes from the Corsair's numbering.

• Like 1

This was my first username that I thought up, I have a more simplified version which just says "The Derper" as my steam username.

As for how I got it, well, uhh..

My dad used to be in this clan (he is a gamer aswell) and apparently the numbers 121 was a big thing.

The derp part is because I'm derpish or something like that, idk. I just thought it up.

Shiki Nanaya

• A manga character from the visual novel, manga, and soon to be animation series, Tsukihime.
  • Has the ability to kill anything he can touch, due to the fact his eyes allow him to see the "Root and Lines of death" of things, allowing him to interact with it.
  • He is known to be part of a now extinct assassin clan that was human ; however, they were above the normal limits a human would normally have
  • Currently he has made sweet sweet love to thee most powerful being in creation in the universe.
  • Shiki's best pick up line was killing the most powerful being and then making them fall madly in love with him for being able to kill them. (Side Note: Because of how powerful the being was they were able to resurrect)

Edited by Shiki Nanaya

Reason behind my name Dr Bane, well its not from Batman :D

started using Bane in star wars galaxies online. and later on became Dr Bane, because i usely ended up healing :thumbsup:

I also go by names like Revanmelra and Melra.

So those 3 names been sticking to me for years

I'm a major aircraft enthusiast and "Lulubelle" was the christening of Pappy Boyington's Vought F4U Corsiar. The "86" comes from the Corsair's numbering.

I like your signature :)

Shiki Nanaya

• A manga character from the visual novel, manga, and soon to be animation series, Tsukihime.
  • Has the ability to kill anything he can touch, due to the fact his eyes allow him to see the "Root and Lines of death" of things, allowing him to interact with it.
  • He is known to be part of a now extinct assassin clan that was human ; however, they were above the normal limits a human would normally have
  • Currently he has made sweet sweet love to thee most powerful being in creation in the universe.
  • Shiki's best pick up line was killing the most powerful being and then making them fall madly in love with him for being able to kill them. (Side Note: Because of how powerful the being was they were able to resurrect)

Well I think you win the prize for putting the most thought into a username ;)