Reason behind your username?

First of all, I dont know where I got the name "Quobble" from.

Friends in school used the word "Chwobble" for everything..."that teacher is a chwobble"...etc.

maybe it comes from there^^

i also noticed around 2 years after i first used the name Quobble that the urban dictionary has something for me:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=quobble

I tried to make a batch of brownies with my friend. We failed miserably and whenever people asked how it went wrong we just told them they were anarchy brownies. Anarchy brownies don't conform to things like the shape of the baking pan, the reaction of the ingredients, or anything the recipe says they will do. That wouldn't be anarchy.

• Like 1

Its a funny story where my username came from, considering it's also a nickname I'm referred to as IRL too.

Back in college, I was pissing about with a text to speech generator when I was supposed to be working. Thinking it'd be hilarious to hear a computerised voice say the word 'bollocks', I typed it in. Instead of hearing a proper pronunciation of the word, what I heard was something that sounded a lot like 'bewl'. The name Mr Bewley just sort of grew from there.

Not a graceful origin, I know. But it's a name that I like and will probably use for years to come. :D

• Like 1

Back when I was in high school some of my friends were talking about their facebook usernames at lunch and some girl came up, looked at them with the greatest face ever and said "wtf is a username? you guys are stupid." and walked away.

I couldn't have 'Dan', so I looked at myself in the mirror and was like..

'Oh Dan, its doesn't matter, you're so god damn hot I'd tickle your pickle anyday of the week, so lets just go have a bath and soak it out'..

true story

Edited by OhDan
  • Like 1

My name is a mix of my name and nickname... with my last name being "Sessions" I was always called Sesh so its stuck as such

Ryan is my first name, T is the initial for my middle name, and H is the initial for my last name. The first time I used this name was when I created an account on Minecraft about a week before beta 1.3 came out. :D

Ryan is my first name, T is the initial for my middle name, and H is the initial for my last name. The first time I used this name was when I created an account on Minecraft about a week before beta 1.3 came out. :D

Good to have you hear Ryan!!!!

Well Igor Fury is only a bandit to a guy who wants to hunt him and kill him. To me Igor Fury means a hate/rage and furious power against a people who is trying to survive and make their lifes "better". Igor Fury is there to hunt you down. Igor isnt your friend. Igor isnt there to help you. Igor is there to break you. Igor Fury... When you see this name, kill it, kill him where you see him or you will suffer. Thx for making this topic :)

May rage be with you men!

Because i quite often use cheesestain as a form of abuse towards people when angered whilst playing BF3

Just half my name and number I find sexy

Bianca LeBlanc

Bianca - White

LeBlanc - The White

Meaning of colour white - Perfection, Honesty, Cleanliness, Neutrality, Exactitude, Equality, Encouragement, Calm...

Simple yet complex

• Like 1

My forum name is Skypill because of an episode of the simpsons....

My ingame name i use is Zaza because my Irl name is Xavier and my toddler sister calls me Zaza.. So its just stuck, that and the fact it sounds super awesome!

Lord was my username for a few years waaaay back (when Diablo II came out, this was the first nickname that I sticked to).

Dante is because of my favorite video game character, Dante from Devil may cry (origanal Devil may cry NOT DmC :P)

Put the two together, and presto. Some times I just use Dante or Lord, but mostly this form.

However people always think its Lord Dante from the Warhammer 40k universe, but when I made the name, I didn't even know he exists.

Still feels kinda badass:)

Farkinob.

I love the website fark.com and fark is typically used as a substitute for the 'f' word so 'farkin' means 'f***in'

I use the term Nob because back in my school days we would call noobs 'nobs' because it was funnier. Doorknob, you get the picture.

So, my name means 'f***in noob'. I came up with it in SCII. Also people call you a noob if you don't stick your head out like a chicken and play where it gives the other player an advantage, so yep.

I've been 'Target Practice' for 17 years now. All started during a LAN game of the original Quake with a bunch of friends. I made a passing comment that one of them seemed to be killing me with annoying regularity, and he joked that he was using my many corpses for target practice. I jokingly changed my name, and it stuck.

I was an Egyptian demiurge in a previous life. While I no longer retain the ability to smite whole armies, the name remains kind of catchy. Retronyms are so tacky.