That1neguy

well that was fun while it lasted

Globally banned with the last wave, using a private script injector so battleye seems to be getting their shit together, bout fucking time. Now instead of being an even larger douche and buying some poor saps stolen CD Key for 2$ I am gonna wait for standalone to come out and hope to hell it doesn't allow scripting in things like, client side vehicles that only you can see or use (although running people over in a car they cannot see or hear is mildly humorous), giving yourself a Gau-8 disguised as a makarov and around 100,000 rounds of ammo (then destroying all the cities of chernaurus with it), teleporting, godmode, and other standard hacker fare. It was entertaining while it lasted but the most fun I had with dayz was when it was new and I was unaware of all the exploiting, glitching, and hacking that was possible. Here's to hoping the standalone can deliver the good that dayz did without the mountain of terrible shit that the ArmA engine piled onto it.

• Like 3

You had more fun before scripting....so you started scripting and kept scripting?....flawless logic.

BTW, please do me a huge favour...please don't buy the standalone. Infact, please stop playing games online, You are what we refer to as a bad apple.

• Like 3

i admire your honesty. Hell i like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Hearing that a hacker has more fun playing the game than hacking it is a step in the right direction.

Edited by ahorseofcourse
  • Like 3

You had more fun before scripting....so you started scripting and kept scripting?....flawless logic.

BTW, please do me a huge favour...please don't buy the standalone. Infact, please stop playing games online, You are what we refer to as a bad apple.

No I had more fun when the game was new and I was oblivious to all the games (and playerbases) flaws.

i admire your honesty. Hell i like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Hearing that a hacker has more fun playing the game than hacking it is a step in the right direction.

I love that movie

Lol@walloftxt!

Haha, you Get owned by playing legit so have to use scripts with the kids.. How cute <3

Have you considered school for the mentally challenged?

This game aint so hard. I can teach you sometime :-)

• Like 1

Eh, I hope you stay out of standalone, too. Hacking will always be around, no matter what, and it's really sad to know that you'll end up doing it just because it exists. You are essentially the tumor growing and destroying a wonderful thing. We'll all be better off without you.

• Like 1

I respect your change in views and hope you stick to it. I went whitelisted private hive to avoid the nonsense and it has proved worth it and then some to play with a group of 40+ legit players.

Whaa Whaa Whaa Blah Blah Blah Fucking Germ STFU & GTFO you disgust all of us with your whiny weak logic and pathetic excuses "it was fun while it Lasted" It still is for the rest of us True Survivors who don't need to script to Kill GOOD RIDDANCE to you Crappy Little Script Kid

• Like 1

Eh, I hope you stay out of standalone, too. Hacking will always be around, no matter what, and it's really sad to know that you'll end up doing it just because it exists. You are essentially the tumor growing and destroying a wonderful thing. We'll all be better off without you.

I wouldn't say I was scripting because I could, it was more my becoming bored with a mod that had degenerated into a PVP hackfest, I wanted to get some more enjoyment out of the game than just the same, Spawn/ Go to tent site with duped gear/ re-gear/ go to cherno, elektro, stary, nwaf, berezino/ shoot at players/ die eventually/ repeat. it just got a bit stale. So I decided to try a private hive, was good for a while, until you get gear and start a tent, the auto duping kinda ruined it. Every now and then a hacker would mass slay the server, usually got rolled back, but not always. It wasn't like it mattered though with the amount of duping (both intentional and un-intentional) it was just a matter of minutes before you either found new gear, found a tent with gear, found a body with gear, or got killed by someone with gear. The scripts added a new dynamic to the game, it went from PVP fest to sandbox in which I could do what ever I felt like doing. Mostly I just started with spawning in hacked guns (AK-107 was a great gun just FYI), before I learned the things the ArmA engine allows you to do. Gau-8's and invisible choppers were fun, but I'm not really missing it being banned. I have other things to play (DeFRaG and Racesow) access to a few beta's, I'm just hoping DayZ standalone is does not suffer from the same problems this mod currently does.

There's another game out at the moment that you may be interested in.

I ain't paying for that shitty game.

Great. You are a script kiddie who has fun killing the fun for other players. Now you come crawling into this forum and telling us this utter bullshit. Idiots like you ruin every game and I am sure as soon as you get hands on the standalone and get owned again by skilled players you will cheat again! People like you are extremely disgusting.

"Because I got bored, I started to hack" "although running people over in a car they cannot see or hear is mildly humorous" "Gau-8 disguised as a makarov and around 100,000 rounds of ammo (then destroying all the cities of chernaurus with it)" - you are just a plain asshole with no skill. You have fun destroying other players efforts and fun.

I hope you will get hacked by a real hacker. Someone who knows how to manipulate systems. Not just being an unskilled dickhead who uses cheap scripts. I really hope you will get banned really fast when the standalone is on the market. Because I am sure and I would bet a lot on it: You will NOT stop hacking. You will find an excuse which fits into your small degenerated world why it is ok for you to cheat.

I hate tards like you. Just gtfo and stop ruining the games for other people, damn stupid idiot script kiddie!

• Like 5

OP you're just in here to stroke your cock aren't you. Yeah look at me, the awesome hacker and look what I did lolz - well I guess you had to tell people how awesome you are but we actually couldn't give a shit about you.

• Like 1

Beans for the honesty, glad you are banned and hope you learnt something from this. That two wrongs don't make a right.

@DieBrotfirma: You give a goddamn hacker Beanz?!?!? Because that dumbass comes to the forum and shows off his scriptkiddie-e-peen? He even does not regret his deeds. He is proud of that shit. And you gave him beanz for his honesty? Holy shit, this is a real stupidity. If you got hacked and the hacker says afterwards: "that was just fun, I killed him with my invisible car and the n00b had no clue where I came from. lolz". You, Mr. DieBrotfabrik, are the kind of guy that says "Thank you for being so honest."

/facepalm

• Like 2

Its good to see you had fun ruining the game for other people for a cheap laugh you're exactly whats wrong with this community. Its funny and sad to see you try and justify scripting. I look forward to banning you from my server when the standalone is released. Please go play in traffic now.

• Like 1

I can't believe me of all people is going to say this... You are giving him just want he craves, attention! Just ignore this guy and he'll go away! Now see what you all made me do!? I bumped a cheating bitches thread! I hope you're all proud of yourselves!

:facepalm:

• Like 2

(although running people over in a car they cannot see or hear is mildly humorous)

I can totaly see that. No, seriously. I once got smacked in the head by a boat which was going about 2000 km/h when it hit me, then it bounced off into the far distance, leaving me there bleeding, with a broken leg and unconscious. Took a few seconds, but then i just laughed it off. (The guy flying it teleported to me after that to take me for a ride, was quite the fun^^)

giving yourself a Gau-8 disguised as a makarov and around 100,000 rounds of ammo

I've seen those hacked in weapon boxes (and yes, i always took something from it, apart from the gear we stored in tents on the coast), a shame that thing wasn't in there. I think there a many people who actualy enjoy meeting a hacker who destroys half a town with a tiny pistol, just out of excitement.

I don't realy see the difference between legit players who decide to randomly snipe people with their duped AS50 from dobry (that still happens, doesn't it? haven't seen the coast for quite some time) and hackers, which do essentially the same damn thing - killing people for the heck of it.

Beans for honesty.

Are you insane? Take those suckers back, eat 'em, then fart in his face!

• Like 1

@DieBrotfirma: You give a goddamn hacker Beanz?!?!? Because that dumbass comes to the forum and shows off his scriptkiddie-e-peen? He even does not regret his deeds. He is proud of that shit. And you gave him beanz for his honesty? Holy shit, this is a real stupidity. If you got hacked and the hacker says afterwards: "that was just fun, I killed him with my invisible car and the n00b had no clue where I came from. lolz". You, Mr. DieBrotfabrik, are the kind of guy that says "Thank you for being so honest."

/facepalm

Don't be jealous, just gave you some beans too. Now you're happy?

I didn't give him beans only for his honesty, I told him I'm glad he got banned as well. I imagine that he learned something from his mistake and won't cheat in the future again as he said, it was more fun while he didn't cheat. I agree with this, even if its unfortunate he resorted to cheating to find that out. I can understand that once you see how other people (and lots of them) exploit, dupe, cheat, have night vision goggles far more often then should be expected - the game loses some of its fun.

Edited by DieBrotmafia

I proof-read your post, should save people some time.

Globally banned with the last wave, using a private script injector so battleye seems to be getting their shit together, bout fucking time. Now instead of being an even larger douche and buying some poor saps stolen CD Key for 2$ I am gonna wait for standalone to come out and hope to hell it doesn't allow scripting in things like, client side vehicles that only you can see or use (although running people over in a car they cannot see or hear is mildly humorous), giving yourself a Gau-8 disguised as a makarov and around 100,000 rounds of ammo (then destroying all the cities of chernaurus with it), teleporting, godmode, and other standard hacker fare. It was entertaining while it lasted but the most fun I had with dayz was when it was new and I was unaware of all the exploiting, glitching, and hacking that was possible. Here's to hoping the standalone can deliver the good that dayz did without the mountain of terrible shit that the ArmA engine piled onto it

I like to have fun at the expense of other people, just like the 30,000 other hackers/scripters/asshats on DayZ. I am openly admitting I am a huge cunt on the Day Z forums, and that I like to ruin the fun of the community that uses these aforementioned forums. I expect the Day Z community to give a shit that i'm buying standalone.

• Like 2