U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Weird. Anyway it can't be raided 6 tents in different places within one night. And as I said my mate was in game at tent when it dissapeared just after restart 4:00. Definitely technical issue.

yep, 100% correct. I see errors in the RPT when the server boots, its before the tents spawn so its likely this is preventing them from spawning.

Likely to be other errors, but I found this so far:

0:03:38 Error in expression <"AllVehicles") then {

{

_selection = _x select 0;

_dam = _x select 1;

if (_selec>

0:03:38 Error position: <select 0;

_dam = _x select 1;

if (_selec>

0:03:38 Error select: Type Number, expected Array,Config entry

0:03:38 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 133

I flattened two tents a couple of days ago and next time I checked the place they were back with identical loot. I know for sure because it was rather low-tech.

Lamora, doesn't Ryan have you heli or did it disappear after 1 a.m.? When there were the 10 minutes of yellow chain, I could safely land ours. Ryan said it appeared next to his car and I think he wa with you, wasn't he?

I flattened two tents a couple of days ago and next time I checked the place they were back with identical loot. I know for sure because it was rather low-tech.

Lamora, doesn't Ryan have you heli or did it disappear after 1 a.m.? When there were the 10 minutes of yellow chain, I could safely land ours. Ryan said it appeared next to his car and I think he wa with you, wasn't he?

no it was tht when i looged back in our car was running with lights on lighting up chopper haha cause of desync when i looged out with lamora, our heli was fine at 3am when I landed it safely in the woods think the car is gone too from our camp though

Ye think so 2 so somebody of the 5 people that may have been online from 3 am till 8 am must have spotted our camp and took both verchicles.

Or we are just very unlucky or its the server

OK, issue resolved, all vehicles // tents should have spawn correctly again :)

Edited by -Panda

posting again as i think you missed it :P

Hello again, its xChronicles, who made a post about whitelisting, and you did, i entered the wrong guid, This is the real one:

81b84127f9fa0c49cbc7ac779a824774

Hope to see you all ingame soon!

Edited by xChronicles
  • Like 1

posting again as i think you missed it :P

Hello again, its xChronicles, who made a post about whitelisting, and you did, i entered the wrong guid, This is the real one:

81b84127f9fa0c49cbc7ac779a824774

Hope to see you all ingame soon!

I added you, thanks.

So um, is there like a dedicated uk10 teamspeak or ventrilo server?

If not, then why not?

Not yet mate, but im planning something for the coming weeks, will have to wait for then :)

• Like 1

Dear Panda!

i wrote a bad GUID, pls accept me

name: Inyo

region: Hungary

GUID: c7be2c598daba3a0546d8f2e8f9bd2ed

Regards

• Like 1

Dear Panda!

i wrote a bad GUID, pls accept me

name: Inyo

region: Hungary

GUID: c7be2c598daba3a0546d8f2e8f9bd2ed

Regards

No worries mate, ive ammended your entry :)

Edited by -Panda

Not yet mate, but im planning something for the coming weeks, will have to wait for then :)

Panda's "planning something"........Cant begin to Imagine what this could be.

What a day. Shooting at people who shot at us after we shot at them when they were shooting at us.

Also:

Rangefinder, NVG, M9SD (4Mags) and I caught the cough twice and somehow could use two antibiotics. But I still want my ghilie back. :(

fakeedit: 'babydoc' is a cool name. Mr. Duvalier starved his people and didn't afraid of anything.

Yes, that was a bad day for us, If I just had of hit Weasel from afar the first time it would have been fine. But we are not very mad infact we usually laugh about it and add it to our other fails.Although the friendly fire was quite embarrassing and we pretty much have all our gear back except the rangefinder :D

Edit: And my M9SD D:

Edited by BCaused
  • Like 1