U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

And the next episode is up! Perfectly showing why I should never ever, ever, ever, ever attempt to be a bandit....

Those were some nice encounters today. \o/

Or to rephrase........Me(adeptus), and indigo went around around the the server in our chopper and shot EVERYTHING that moved (including unarmed Bambi's)

And the next episode is up! Perfectly showing why I should never ever, ever, ever, ever attempt to be a bandit....

Really nice episode........though im not sure I agree with some of you editing choices....i would have like to watch the whole 10 mins in the chopper where you try to hunt me until the chopper has no bullets left, think the constant cuts took away from the tension, would recommend making the episodes longer

Well, that was a bambi about to drive away in a V3S I had eyes on for five minutes.

hmmmmmmmm, So your the guy in the ghillie that killed the unarmed player shot out the wheels of the v3s without looting either and left..... I'm sorry but I have officially added you to my Kill on sight list :( :( :( :(

• Like 1

hmmmmmmmm, So your the guy in the ghillie that killed the unarmed player shot out the wheels of the v3s without looting either and left..... I'm sorry but I have officially added you to my Kill on sight list :( :( :( :(

Now that does kind of make me look bad.

Edited by adeptus astartes

Feel free to elaborate.

Me and Ormus were on the tallest tower in cherno. I had a cz550 and he had an akm or ak74. Doing our thing, having a ball when all of a sudden a chopper arrives to drop someone off at the construction site. So I take a few shots at it to get his attention and sure enough, he circles around and starts strafing us with mg fire from the door gunner. We shoot back as best we can, pretty easy to hit since he was flying fairly low when all of a sudden the chopper crashes from what Beast told me as a shot up engine.

White Listing tool is now running server side, this means the White List will be running 24/7, no more having to restart it every time the server reboots :)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

764-brilliant.jpg

:rolleyes:

Ingame nick: vixztr

Guid: 96d435fc914e291ed3c46c55d1743bc2

• Like 2