U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

What happened to the server? 5-10 people online now

Ive thought the same myself, and Ive noticed it with the private hive area in general, generally less busy. Looking at game tracker our player count dropped on the release date of BF3 Aftermath, and now Far Cry 3 is out, it'll take some players away for the short term, nothing worth worrying about :)

If we want the player count to go back up to 60 i can take the WL off, LOL

Edited by -Panda

What happened to the server? 5-10 people online now

Its deadline week for university students aswell.......people will be back ;-)

• Like 2

To submit your application, please reply in this thread with the following details;

-Name LipCheader

-Location Sweden

-GUID eecb253933d99b1aa96422ce6b049de3

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards!

Kristoffer!

• Like 1

Adeptus is man with big heart: gave me ilft to Landrover which he spoted. Cheers mate!!

You're welcome. I will mark vehicles on the map or guide people to them when I see they are near the coast OR really far off.

Somebody with a _Rus tag made a proposal about the use of choppers today. I was a bit occupied at the time. Could you shed some more light on that, whoever you were?

Hey Adeptus,

Our idea is making something like sunday market (aka Car Boot in UK). Sometimes anyone of us wants to swap his gear for something more useful. For example you've got unnesessary SUV but you need rangefinder. How to swap it?

We (our team 3-6 ppl) and you with your heli and mates could arrange safety area for market for 1 hour. Take for example Cherno's church. Everyone can come up and offer his gear to trade. Our military police will watch traders to prevent firing to each other. You can fly over Cherno and report about bandits suspects.

I'm not sure exactly how to organise this event but it could be first step to social life on server. We can go further and make happy hour for bambies 20:00-21:00 when Cherno will be patrolling by our military police (or give away morhine, weapons or anything else to fresh spawns).

It is can be very interesting because all local bandits are coming to ruin our plans.

What you think?

• Like 3

Hey Adeptus,

Our idea is making something like sunday market (aka Car Boot in UK). Sometimes anyone of us wants to swap his gear for something more useful. For example you've got unnesessary SUV but you need rangefinder. How to swap it?

We (our team 3-6 ppl) and you with your heli and mates could arrange safety area for market for 1 hour. Take for example Cherno's church. Everyone can come up and offer his gear to trade. Our military police will watch traders to prevent firing to each other. You can fly over Cherno and report about bandits suspects.

I'm not sure exactly how to organise this event but it could be first step to social life on server. We can go further and make happy hour for bambies 20:00-21:00 when Cherno will be patrolling by our military police (or give away morhine, weapons or anything else to fresh spawns).

It is can be very interesting because all local bandits are coming to ruin our plans.

What you think?

I cant fight or shoot for shit, but i could help broker the deals. People say what they have and what they want, i could find them a match maybe?

I am not sure how succesfull that market is going to be.

It's a good idea but if people know everbody is going to cherno they will also come out and that's where the bandits will be I think

Yes but it is more activity for both bandits and friendlies. Need rules, like "before enter marketplace make your hands empty, put all weapon to backpack" and other.

Yes but it is more activity for both bandits and friendlies. Need rules, like "before enter marketplace make your hands empty, put all weapon to backpack" and other.

People that want rangefinders most likely have 2 weapons

Hey Adeptus,

What you think?

Nice Idea. Hopefully this will end good ^^

Ill add new whitelist people tonight. At work today.

I like the idea of this market! ! Get it on the go and get Sneaky to record the event :-P

Adept, have you got your heli still? If so, when you see any offroad car please spot the coords and drop me privat message.

• Like 1

Hey Adeptus,

What you think?

Do you reckon the bandits will find out what youre planning? Maybe you need some security measures, :P

Edited by -Panda

I meant it will be challenge for us to defend marketplace from bandits and chalenge for bandits to spoil our work. Sorry I couldn't expound my minds, I just never learned english even in school. :)

New whitelist applications have been added :-P

I should have some time to play on the server beginning of next week. Have been busy with work lately :-P

• Like 1

Panda I guess car's and heli's spawns don't work correctly (no spawn being destroyed). Can you check it?

PS. Restart didn't work at 8:00.

Edited by Котовский

-Name xChronicles

-Location Sweden

-GUID ac9bd06e4bec49bfad503a860df9c404

Thanks! I will be enjoying playing with my buddy on this server!

Seems like a great server!

Edited by xChronicles
  • Like 1

Panda there was no restart at 16:00 GMT

Just so you know