U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

What a day. Shooting at people who shot at us after we shot at them when they were shooting at us.

Also:

Rangefinder, NVG, M9SD (4Mags) and I caught the cough twice and somehow could use two antibiotics. But I still want my ghilie back. :(

fakeedit: 'babydoc' is a cool name. Mr. Duvalier starved his people and didn't afraid of anything.

You are a lucky guy adeptus I never found a rangefinder ever.

may i ask, panda is there anyway tht u can increase the time before bodies dissapear, got 20 secs within my body and it dissapeared, seems to be around 30 mins or 25 or something like tht but its too short i feel, deosnt let anyone from coast run back without a car and get there body

It is about 15-20 mins time for corpses. I remember I died in Zeleno 'cos of car crash, spawned at Kamenka and had enough time to get my gear from the body. If your body lost in 20 secs it looks like a bug.

-Name babydoc

-Location Sweden

-GUID 52e2f03f3d9cf81455612e1e34dd4a47

Thanks

Hello Panda

Could you check if you made a typo?

I cant get into server, admin kick whitelist.

Thanks.

• Like 1

It is about 15-20 mins time for corpses. I remember I died in Zeleno 'cos of car crash, spawned at Kamenka and had enough time to get my gear from the body. If your body lost in 20 secs it looks like a bug.

no i ran from coast and got within 20 secs of body at nwaf and it dissapeared

Hello Panda

Could you check if you made a typo?

I cant get into server, admin kick whitelist.

Thanks.

Ive added you :) Try now :) sorry for delay

• Like 1

Ive added you :) Try now :) sorry for delay

Np Im in now. Thanks for fixing it fast.

To bad that the server is FUBAR atm.

Pings as high as 700 at times. Took me 5 min to join but I guess it will pass.

Thanks again!

Np Im in now. Thanks for fixing it fast.

To bad that the server is FUBAR atm.

Pings as high as 700 at times. Took me 5 min to join but I guess it will pass.

Thanks again!

Hey

yeah ive looked into this, the server is running perfectly. The desyncs will be hive related, possibly work//maintenance being performed.

This is our current resource usage:

22233.jpg

• Like 1

Hello again, its xChronicles, who made a post about whitelisting, and you did, i entered the wrong guid, This is the real one:

81b84127f9fa0c49cbc7ac779a824774

Hope to see you all ingame soon!

• Like 2

Panda something wrong with server now. All tents are gone (not raided, just dessapeared). Daylight instead of night.

Our team lost 3 weeks of work - fully equiped camps with top loot.

Is it possible to roll back data base to 10-12 hours back?

Panda one more thing - my mate said that after 04:00 restart night changed for day and all tents gone. Other our team member is on the coast bleeding with fracture after being killed yesterday around 19:00 (this glitch again). Something wrong with server.

Somebody could have looted them and destoryed the tents after so they will be gone after restart.

And adeptus this is my first time with a m240. Still want to try it on a verchicle

Mate if you destroy tent it will be renewed after next restart (but empty). Anyway we had at least six places in different locations - no chance to raid them all. No single tent left on server.

the elusive plane... how not to fly it

still processing at time of post

Your own noise is muted in the video?

Pretty strange conversations now

Mate if you destroy tent it will be renewed after next restart (but empty). Anyway we had at least six places in different locations - no chance to raid them all. No single tent left on server.

I tried to destroy a tent once that way and it was gone after restart. So I am pretty sure that works

Weird. Anyway it can't be raided 6 tents in different places within one night. And as I said my mate was in game at tent when it dissapeared just after restart 4:00. Definitely technical issue.