U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Well guess that's me confirmed hacker then!!! LOL....

Oh well that's a shame I enjoyed playing on the server, But I state again I have never knowingly downloaded or used any kind of hack for DayZ or any other game, ever.

Whatever you're reading from the logs you're wrong, unless someone has the ability to take control of my character and hack something like this(don't ask me, no idea what the logs mean!!)

Thanks for the efforts of you and the admins, was fun, even the silly deaths at parties!, guess it's time to find a new hive.

Once more I state for these forums, I am not or have ever used any hacks, you might have me down as one, but I ain't having anyone else think I am when I ain't, I have some principles, even on the internet!

Thanks for replying. I will get another opinion on these logs mate, I dont want to ban you if you are a genuine player.

Have you ever come across a hacked in weapon box and accessed items from it?

Name: Dicey

GUID: d471f796e0bf8e3219fef294d1360f11

EDIT: You don't have any form of VoIP, do you?

Edited by Dicey
  • Like 1

Thanks for replying. I will get another opinion on these logs mate, I dont want to ban you if you are a genuine player.

Have you ever come across a hacked in weapon box and accessed items from it?

Think I found a hacker box once, when I first started playing several months ago. can't remember it having a weapon though.

Don't think I've ever used a m107, found one along with a AS50 at crashed heli a few weeks back on the server, took the AS50 because I had know idea which was better, even commented in chat that I found em, because there were 4 weapon spawns and mags for all, which I thought was a bid odd and first time I ever saw that, I asked what the difference was and was told that the NATO ammo is better, so no idea what the m107 ammo in logs mean, can't remember picking any up recently, I also rarely take and use nades, so no idea what that mean's on the logs!.

Hopefully someone can help you decipher the logs as I would find hieroglyphics easier to read!

Think I found a hacker box once, when I first started playing several months ago. can't remember it having a weapon though.

Don't think I've ever used a m107, found one along with a AS50 at crashed heli a few weeks back on the server, took the AS50 because I had know idea which was better, even commented in chat that I found em, because there were 4 weapon spawns and mags for all, which I thought was a bid odd and first time I ever saw that, I asked what the difference was and was told that the NATO ammo is better, so no idea what the m107 ammo in logs mean, can't remember picking any up recently, I also rarely take and use nades, so no idea what that mean's on the logs!.

Hopefully someone can help you decipher the logs as I would find hieroglyphics easier to read!

I have unbanned you. I need to establish exactly what these entries mean.

You are unbanned, but it will only take effect from the next restart.

Sorry for the hassle

• Like 1

Cheers dude, let me know the outcome and feel free to keep tabs on me, honestly I wouldn't bullshit yer and go through this much to stay on server, if I was cheating and I certainly wouldn't die as much or spend countless hours searching for items, take my public character for example, spent hours and hours over several weeks, avoiding hackers and unlucky deaths to find a M4 ccosd, finally find one today (low pop 10 peeps on server) and a M4 holo in the same Barracks run out side run 10 feet and get shot by a bush dweller, killing him in the process he then goes onto call me the mean bandit and I that opened first!!, Coyote, m9sd, nvg's yada yada, Dayz and dayz of time and effort, Now if something like that doesn't turn me to hacking, I'm sure nothing ever will ;P

Regarding the topic though are those logs supposed to represent the item being created/looted? seems I sure did want to stock up on m107 ammo. I want really want to know myself now, I feel somehow violated, keep me informed please.

• Like 1

A friend of mine also wants to join:

in game name: Ben Stirland

Guid: 59ebeeeeb2b3afa1d3e3af4b1ccee6ea

• Like 1

Cheers dude, let me know the outcome and feel free to keep tabs on me, honestly I wouldn't bullshit yer and go through this much to stay on server, if I was cheating and I certainly wouldn't die as much or spend countless hours searching for items, take my public character for example, spent hours and hours over several weeks, avoiding hackers and unlucky deaths to find a M4 ccosd, finally find one today (low pop 10 peeps on server) and a M4 holo in the same Barracks run out side run 10 feet and get shot by a bush dweller, killing him in the process he then goes onto call me the mean bandit and I that opened first!!, Coyote, m9sd, nvg's yada yada, Dayz and dayz of time and effort, Now if something like that doesn't turn me to hacking, I'm sure nothing ever will ;P

Regarding the topic though are those logs supposed to represent the item being created/looted? seems I sure did want to stock up on m107 ammo. I want really want to know myself now, I feel somehow violated, keep me informed please.

No worries man, yeah id feel a bit off it I were in some logs and subsequently accused of hacking... I have pitched the issue to the DayZ community to see if anyone can shed some light on it. Please DO NOT post in the thread, I want to see what people will recommend (I am aware there are some that will act like they know what they're talking about when they really are just assuming, so don't feel the need to step in). Cheers, see you on the server :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/112606-help-please-what-does-this-mean-from-the-addmagazinecargolog/

Ingame Name: KartDude

Guid: 3c9af555c8f31c8e6106a602d2532014

I have 1 question though, my parents are deforced, and this is the guid at my mother's place, will I also have to post the guid from at my father's place?

Or will it be the same as it is somehow connected to your CD-key? As I play with the same character (doesn't matter where I log in)

• Like 1

Ingame Name: KartDude

Guid: 3c9af555c8f31c8e6106a602d2532014

I have 1 question though, my parents are deforced, and this is the guid at my mother's place, will I also have to post the guid from at my father's place?

Or will it be the same as it is somehow connected to your CD-key? As I play with the same character (doesn't matter where I log in)

If you just paid for the game once, then you should be OK. You say your character data stays the same when you switch between PC's then your GUID should remain the same also (i think). If you find it isnt the same just add another message and I'll add both your accounts :)

Cheeers!

No worries man, yeah id feel a bit off it I were in some logs and subsequently accused of hacking... I have pitched the issue to the DayZ community to see if anyone can shed some light on it. Please DO NOT post in the thread, I want to see what people will recommend (I am aware there are some that will act like they know what they're talking about when they really are just assuming, so don't feel the need to step in). Cheers, see you on the server :)

http://dayzmod.com/f...gazinecargolog/

I'll stay out even though I'll found it hard not too! :P "trying to script in magazines" Right so I spent +-15 mins getting one mag or somewhere around 50 mags?, either very desperate for one mag, or I intended shooting every tree in Chernarus!, or running around shooting folks with my m9sd whilst also nading them!, for a so called hacker I would have given up for being such a failure in my choice of shit to hack! :P, seems a strange set of things to hack does it not? If I was using said hacks, gps,nvgs, satchels, rocket launchers, would surely be more up my list?!

Also let's not forget I've been playing on your server for what one month, two? and a considerable amount of time and in all that said time that's all I've tried or you've found? or how about the time we all got killed at the island party and lost my GPS, Mod 48k as well as my highest (I think) zombie kill count, when those DR's clan pooped on it, I would have surely used supposed hacking skills to seek my revenge or even just regeared, nah I just bitched in chat, maybe that's what turned me to the darkside! I just don't buy it!, but the logs are there and I'm confused too, did I do it? lol :/

Just gonna log on now, and see if I had the gear I had when I left or character would have been deleted with the ban, I'm slightly hesitant in more ways then one!

Edit, still banned, guess the 12:00 restart didn't happen, will try again tomorrow!

Edited by Bandito

In Game Name: marvluslf

Guid: 850d72507989c731ceb16302b612dee6

• Like 1

Bandito I definitely unbanned you... I'll check again though incase I missed something :-S

Forgot to remove your IP ban. Should be OK now, try again :D

Edited by -Panda

Bandito I definitely unbanned you... I'll check again though incase I missed something :-S

Forgot to remove your IP ban. Should be OK now, try again :D

Nice one bear, I'm in and still got the same gear!, As50 and Bizon, now if I was a hacker, that would be a SVD camo and M4 cco sd:P, still never found a SVD camo, one day, one day!

no 4pm restart.

bear to the rescue!

Edit: i cant join...stuck at loading.

Edited by Weasel82

Edit: i cant join...stuck at loading.

Neither can I, for whatever reason.

My friend and I would like to join your server :D

Name: KroKodile

GUID: 2e657ef242e0216d9e59dc61d2a6aad2

Name: LDS

GUID: 0b6b0804955a769e8b900bad21d535a2

Thanks!

• Like 1

My friend and I would like to join your server :D

Name: KroKodile

GUID: 2e657ef242e0216d9e59dc61d2a6aad2

Name: LDS

GUID: 0b6b0804955a769e8b900bad21d535a2

Thanks!

Added, with pleasure !! B)

Thanks for the really quick reply Panda.

I just have 1 more friend that wants to join :D

Name: John

GUID: a25922b5f69e3d12f022b28ce1822338

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Thanks for the really quick reply Panda.

I just have 1 more friend that wants to join :D

Name: John

GUID: a25922b5f69e3d12f022b28ce1822338

Thanks again!

Added!! See you in Cherno !!!! :D

Name: Strohhirn

GUID: 35dabf14bcf44b549ef1ad827c1ed87d

greetings strohhirn :)

Edited by Strohhirn
  • Like 1

Got a couple more friends who would like to play on your server :D

Name: Tessra

GUID: 99496a7fb8a90beb7f84220c32a45402

Name: Riot

GUID: 8dcc5676f7b85c109e6045688476076bc

Thanks ^^

• Like 1

Off to Scotland for the festives, back in a couple of weeks, hopefully still on server! ;)

Have a very merry xmas and a happy new year y'all!

No DayZ for a fortnight noes!!!

• Like 1