U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

I had a chat warning this morning for talking to Sander?

I was not insulting him in any way but it told me I had 2 warnings left for using a swear word.

What happens if u used all your warnings because I have never seen this before.

I had a chat warning this morning for talking to Sander?

I was not insulting him in any way but it told me I had 2 warnings left for using a swear word.

What happens if u used all your warnings because I have never seen this before.

You get kicked / banned by the silent warrior

Hi there

I have a problem with registration. My comment was already liked. But I cant log in. Maybe it´s because I´ve switched small letters to big in my GUID

So, here is the right, one. Thanks

6887d6797f83abdd86518b30a9e869f2

• Like 2

Name: Phukka

GUID: 6462c34b45e3435411321d14d5fe81b9

Reason: Only way to play DayZ is on a secure, well moderated server. Been playing on Gamers-Dream server and want an alternative.

Server: Chernarus #2

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hi there

I have a problem with registration. My comment was already liked. But I cant log in. Maybe it

Can I ask about the crashed helicopters. Ive have not seen any of the "regular" choppers with black smoke, however I have seen some crashed helis and some APCs but only like empty tin cans and maybe some bandages. Is these not the same crashsites? Or am I always too late to get the good loot?

Lastnight btw me and some friends drove around with a Semi truck and messing around, very very fun :D we saw a chopper and some other stuff, it was amazingly fun :) We are friendly if you dont shoot at us, so if you see us, write in chat and we can share an adventure.

Can I ask about the crashed helicopters. Ive have not seen any of the "regular" choppers with black smoke, however I have seen some crashed helis and some APCs but only like empty tin cans and maybe some bandages. Is these not the same crashsites? Or am I always too late to get the good loot?

Lastnight btw me and some friends drove around with a Semi truck and messing around, very very fun :D we saw a chopper and some other stuff, it was amazingly fun :) We are friendly if you dont shoot at us, so if you see us, write in chat and we can share an adventure.

server one ore server two?

ohh and the smoke is gone in the latest patch ;)

Edited by Jenny

name;wacky

location;Poland

guid;03da521f5951aee388614e7ab8c1387a

I am searching hacker free server

applaying for Chernarus #2

• Like 1

The amazing well coded 1.7.6.0 "update" broke the smoke on the crashed helicopters. We have to wait for them to fix it.

Name: Hellman75757

GUID: 68a54ed39c3009416772757173e0024f

Reason: My friend told me about this server and wanted me to join, also i'm looking for a hacker free server and hoping this server doesn't have any.

Server: Chernarus #2

• Like 1

Oh, server two, the best one ;) Oh ok, then Im always too late or I just cant find them around the wreck.

- Name : Kodakly

- GUID : 20eee7806df81faf65a428e1bbe6288f

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 rHonestly, To get rid of the script kiddies/ hackers & play in a much more safer enviorment & to join a welcoming community.

Which server are you apply on? Chernarus #2.

• Like 1

Oh, server two, the best one ;) Oh ok, then Im always too late or I just cant find them around the wreck.

I have hunted down some heli crashes lately but they don't spawn guns or just 1 gun.

Most of them have multiple clothing though from wich most are soldier.

So if you want to find yourself a new gun you should check out the NWAF

You get kicked / banned by the silent warrior

http://thesilentwarrior.com/tsw/

I've checked all the possibility's with silentwarrior but it doesn't tell me what the swear words are.

Could you tell me them so I know them for the next time?

http://thesilentwarrior.com/tsw/

I've checked all the possibility's with silentwarrior but it doesn't tell me what the swear words are.

Could you tell me them so I know them for the next time?

Lol! Anh swear word I could think of has been added. Just be respectful in chat and you'll be fine :-)

Lol! Anh swear word I could think of has been added. Just be respectful in chat and you'll be fine :-)

Oke but I can tell you I was in no way disrespectfull towards Sander this morning you could ask him.

I didn't say anything to him that was insulting or something to do with that so that's why I am a bit worried about what I can say or not say in side chat.

Oke but I can tell you I was in no way disrespectfull towards Sander this morning you could ask him.

I didn't say anything to him that was insulting or something to do with that so that's why I am a bit worried about what I can say or not say in side chat.

Well it tells you in the warning message what word is a bad word so there shohld be no confusion

Dear UK10 Team,

- Name Vorpal-

- Location The Netherlands

- GUID 82a849d2e70804956aac0fb9d64a60d3

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 - I would like to play on your server because its populated with no cheaters, theire are events and a good community i hear.

- I would like to play on the Chernarus #1 - 188.165.222.39:2302 server.

Thank you in advance,

Vorpal-

Edited by Vorpal-
  • Like 1

It's guido time bitches!

taovpk.jpg

Edited by vixztr
  • Like 4

Hello UK10 Team!

Ingame name - Lyttis

Location - Northern part of Sweden

Guid - 9a84ba968c8077086a9de342c6c63aac

Reason Why - I would like to play with my three friends who already play on Chernarus #2, and of what I´ve heard this is the community to join if you hate cheaters!

I have also noticed the events, I like the initiative and I would like to be a part of this :)

Server Choice - Chernarus #2 together with my friends

//Lyttis

• Like 1

I want to bring in one of my clans so i will post em as i get their GUIDS, if it's ok to post serveral from same acc (?)

Name WhatDidIDo

Loc: sweden

GUID: 9348a9daf7a0947aca6b8aa359b81fa7

Reason: wanna play in a team to form a new group in UK#10

ur the best server to date! :)

Edited by unknowX
  • Like 1