U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

My face when I see it's almost weekend..

RRnhhqW.gif

Also the face I make when I kill somebody.

• Like 2

My face when I see it's almost weekend..

RRnhhqW.gif

Also the face I make when I kill somebody.

Seriously need to stop making me laugh, Distracting me from work!

Although. im counting down the hours untill i can leave work and smash some mofo's at NWAF with my sniporrifk!

Success

Your email address has been confirmed and your request for a Non-Profit License has been submitted.

The review process for new Non-Profit Licenses can take up to two (2) business days.

Once your request is approved, you will receive an email containing your license key.

woop wooop :D

• Like 4

name: Rigo

Location; Germany

GUID: 977d7af8b0688c4ca24d8a04cf229a9f

Statement: I hate cheaters and i like to play with my friends.

Server: Chernarus #1

• Like 1

this picture makes me want a weasel fur coat :D i so love the srv, last night some1 told me to drop my weapon sa 58, he was pointing a m14 at my head, so i took cover behind a tree, told him i was friendly, after 20 sec of chatter i killed him and took his m14. my parents are proud, i know :) .. the other guy is watching too much frankie videos .. hello buddy ! :D

Funny thing, i saw the reques of gannikus .. he was on the srv last night with 2 other friends, they made base in the fire station (powerplant) electro we wage war for about an hour died 2-3 times killed them 4-5 times, i Love this server, you should too :D

WEEKEND!! time to play dayz! :murder: :murder:

Jenny. Im officially going after you this weekend! lets have a 3k - tff war :)

PS. No hovering in the Heuy spraying down m240 rounds when i have a DMR GHILLIE AND M4A1 SD CCO WITH 10MAGS!

Added bonus note. I will pop your head with my fresh as50

this picture makes me want a weasel fur coat :D i so love the srv, last night some1 told me to drop my weapon sa 58, he was pointing a m14 at my head, so i took cover behind a tree, told him i was friendly, after 20 sec of chatter i killed him and took his m14. my parents are proud, i know :) .. the other guy is watching too much frankie videos .. hello buddy ! :D

Funny thing, i saw the reques of gannikus .. he was on the srv last night with 2 other friends, they made base in the fire station (powerplant) electro we wage war for about an hour died 2-3 times killed them 4-5 times, i Love this server, you should too :D

I swear i killed you at NWAF last night hege!

Edited by ICU
  • Like 1

Jenny. Im officially going after you this weekend! lets have a 3k - tff war :)

PS. No hovering in the Heuy spraying down m240 rounds when i have a DMR GHILLIE AND M4A1 SD CCO WITH 10MAGS!

Added bonus note. I will pop your head with my fresh as50

I swear i killed you at NWAF last night hege!

Bring it!

Please everyone go to our new website and post some stuff :D We need the forum to be active for TeamSpeak to grant us our new Licence :)

http://zombieworld.eu

Let me know if theres any new categories you would like to be added :)

Thanks!!

• Like 3

Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm having some trouble connecting to the server. Every time I try to load it up, it kicks me out before I even get to the lobby and says 'Bad version, server refused connection'. I think it started when I installed the most recent ArmA2 update, so I changed the version back to 102285, but still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions for me? I love playing on the server and I'm anxious to get back to it. Thanks

Name: Kuikka

GUID: 1336f2dbf6571b8d5d2e9bc5bca96905

server: Chernarus#1

Name: kf2731

GUID: 5d498277681348f1d029929e973b472f

Name: RiqCrow

GUID: 7574e1a186428a77d29e01ec6f6650d4

Reason for applying: fed up with hackers, we are looking for a whitelisted EU server.

• Like 1

Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm having some trouble connecting to the server. Every time I try to load it up, it kicks me out before I even get to the lobby and says 'Bad version, server refused connection'. I think it started when I installed the most recent ArmA2 update, so I changed the version back to 102285, but still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions for me? I love playing on the server and I'm anxious to get back to it. Thanks

No idea sorry..... :S

Name: Kuikka

GUID: 1336f2dbf6571b8d5d2e9bc5bca96905

Name: kf2731

GUID: 5d498277681348f1d029929e973b472f

Name: RiqCrow

GUID: 7574e1a186428a77d29e01ec6f6650d4

Reason for applying: fed up with hackers, we are looking for a whitelisted EU server.

Welcome! Come on teamspeak and say hi :) We can offer your team a private passworded room if you wish :)

maybe delete both your @dayz folder and your ARMA Beta files and try reinstalling them both... :S

Name: Musashi

GUID: bac221d4906f9477f2fc857c74937d4c

Server I want to play: UK#10 Chernarus #1

I want to play on a hack free server with new weapons.,

Edited by Pilgore
  • Like 1

Your email told me to Apply for WhiteList here.

The email said to submit my details here. I'm not sure what details you're looking for but I'll list what I can.

Server I want to play: UK#10 Chernarus

wheres your GUID mate?

wheres your GUID mate?

I edited it after posting. The email you sent me wasn't too specific about what I needed to submit here, but I found the proper form on your website. The GUID is back in the original post.

Edited by Pilgore

Can we get an increase on the team speak client limit?

Will be soon
  • Like 1

*Looks around suspiciously*.......Psst...,,,Is there any long-term AFK people on the team-speak channel who you could possibly kick? lol I miss my fwends :'( lol

• Like 1

GUID: bac221d4906f9477f2fc857c74937d4c

Server I want to play: UK#10 Chernarus #1

I want to play on a hack free server with new weapons.

• Like 1

Can we get an increase on the team speak client limit?

see my post on previous page, ive applied today for a teamspeak non profit licence so we can increase slots from 32 to 512

*Looks around suspiciously*.......Psst...,,,Is there any long-term AFK people on the team-speak channel who you could possibly kick? lol I miss my fwends :'( lol

4 AFK ppl kicked

• Like 1