U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Can someone add me to the whitelist pls? already posted my info here about 3 or 4 times

patient mate ;)

I remember when I used to play on Chernarus #1 and, for example, people said NVGs were not on the server. I realize there's a list of 'new stuff at Heli Crash sites' along with extra vehicles/helis/etc, I'm just curious if there's a list somewhere of things that are and are not on the server. I just ask because I consider NVGs to be my unicorn, and I would like to know if my dreams are slightly dashed.

Also, to N r G and Smegga, good times last night!

NVG's are still a possible loot on server 1

NVG's are still a possible loot on server 1

Nvg has not been removed from either server. Whoever said different??

-Panda, I did send you a private messege regarding possible issues on servers, please check it.

Name: xHaMe

GUID: c7acf5d4ea5bf773f35a308082b2371c

applying for cher # 1 & 2

Reason: wanna play with me and my friends on cher 1 thats why cher 1 pls would be cool to play with them :)

• Like 2

Name - PARTYTIME

Location - Scotland

GUID - 4b8edc7c1c937116e9d469ce1cdf8188

Reason - Friends already play on this server

• Like 2

-Panda, I did send you a private messege regarding possible issues on servers, please check it.

Ive seen mate thank you. Ill rectify this tonight, as soon as I return home from the zoo ♡

• Like 3

Name: Guido!

GUID: f045fbdcd7c36c47717b8fcd6e1f03a

Why: Because i am finally sick of all the hacking scum killing and nuking me while i have good gear *angry* and this seems like a perfect server for me!i

i'd like to join #2 since its a must anyway

• Like 3

Think I will try this again since my first post were messed up when I realised that I thought the "8"s were "B"s :rolleyes:

Name: viczor

GUID: 22cc16f2af8e453207214e04c8a2313d

Played DayZ a lot a while back but got tired of hackers so I quit in hopes that the standalone will fix those problems. However, a good friend of mine recently started playing on this server and he said that is was well worth coming back to and that is was a fun server to play on.

I would like to play on Chernarus #2

Regards, Viczor

• Like 2

Name: billw

GUID: 903fd4bb7546399a25f285c394f22fa3

Why: I haven't played for 8 months, and am about to start again. I am looking for a well managed server, with a good community and this looks like one. I would like to play with a community rather than randoms and hackers!

Obv Chernarus #2 as #1 is closed.

Edited by billw
  • Like 1

ALL NEW WHITELIST APP'S HAVE BEEN ADDED! :D

Edited by -Panda

When will time change take affect?

Nvg has not been removed from either server. Whoever said different??

Long time ago and can't remember who. Good to know, thanks Panda. ..you guys are super responsive admins.

Name: MoopWoop

GUID: b64ecdf233ba3971b4ea0cfb81b520fe

Reason: A friend of mine is playing on this server, i want to join him and have a good time.

Server: Chernarus #2

• Like 1

Panda whats the spawn rate of soldier clothing at the moment?

I have been looting around the map for two restarts this evening and I found 6 soldier clothing and 1 camo.

Could you maybe make the spawn rate of soldier clothing like the same as that of camo or a bit more rare?

Panda whats the spawn rate of soldier clothing at the moment?

I have been looting around the map for two restarts this evening and I found 6 soldier clothing and 1 camo.

Could you maybe make the spawn rate of soldier clothing like the same as that of camo or a bit more rare?

yes this is something i already plan to modifiy on my days off at the end of the week. the devs made the spawn chance 20% for soldier clothing which is far too high. should be 10%, even with camo and guille IMO

:lol: panda tell thanks to the administrators of your server for such online :lol: banbanban

o wtf i cant give you heli? ban ban ban

Edited by Vahtang

Name - Kotcha

Location - Florida, US

GUID - 1a13c486a14da86e87c89fcc7bab167c

- I left the game for a while due to frustration with Hackers. Severall friends have joined here and recomended it. I wanted to come and give it a try.

Chernarus #2

• Like 1

:lol: panda tell thanks to the administrators of your server for such online :lol: banbanban

I just have no idea what to make from this.

Drunk much..? ♡

Drunk much..? ♡

2beb7a961362425970_zps624610cf.jpg

Edited by Weasel82
  • Like 3

not following here u been baned for having a heli?