U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Where can i ask why i got banned?

Okay when i log in it says "combatlog" So i asume the persone who banned me thinks i logged out in combat.

Here is the desciption from the rules:

- Comfirmed Combat Logging results in a 24 hour ban, repeat offenders will receive a 48 hour ban

(Combat Logging is forcing your game to close (disconnecting) whilst in a fire fight/under enemy fire)

So yesterday i was in chernarus and cipher shot on me.I got hit a few times but most of the shots went into the ground. Bleeding i crouched against a wall to bandage me. Then i saw in the chat that someone shot on cipher. So i assume hes dead or busy. After bandaging myself i checked out some buildings and then advanced to the position where i thought the shots came from. I saw no one and climbed a building where i stayed for 4-5 minutes checking the surrounding area. Then a friend chatted me and i turned on the Tv. After that i came back to the game and checked the area again. Then i logged out to watch TV. That was the last time i played on the server. How is that a combatlog as descibed in the rules? Maybe you should have a talk with your admins.

Edited by AngryHillbilly

when, in-game name?

when, in-game name?

My ingame Name is ANGRYHILLBILLY.

I played yesterday and logged out as i described in my post above and when i came back today i was banned.

Okay when i log in it says "combatlog" So i asume the persone who banned me thinks i logged out in combat.

Here is the desciption from the rules:

- Comfirmed Combat Logging results in a 24 hour ban, repeat offenders will receive a 48 hour ban

(Combat Logging is forcing your game to close (disconnecting) whilst in a fire fight/under enemy fire)

So yesterday i was in chernarus and cipher shot on me.I got hit a few times but most of the shots went into the ground. Bleeding i crouched against a wall to bandage me. Then i saw in the chat that someone shot on cipher. So i assume hes dead or busy. After bandaging myself i checked out some buildings and then advanced to the position where i thought the shots came from. I saw no one and climbed a building where i stayed for 4-5 minutes checking the surrounding area. Then a friend chatted me and i turned on the Tv. After that i came back to the game and checked the area again. Then i logged out to watch TV. That was the last time i played on the server. How is that a combatlog as descibed in the rules? Maybe you should have a talk with your admins.

Sounds like its best you come on teamspeak and speak with an admin in person. You will be unbanned if you weren't combat logging.

At the end of a ban reason will be the admins name who banned you so we can speak with the responsible admin.

My ingame Name is ANGRYHILLBILLY.

I played yesterday and logged out as i described in my post above and when i came back today i was banned.

You Combat logged...Cipher hits u with a Sniper in Cherno...2sec later u logged out and logged back in 3min later.

You Combat logged...Cipher hits u with a Sniper in Cherno...2sec later u logged out and logged back in 3min later.

No ? it was like i wrote i was good 5-10 minutes online after he hit me. Also that was the last time i logged in that day. So its a lie that i came back.

Edited by AngryHillbilly

No ? it was like i wrote i was good 5-10 minutes online after he hit me. Also that was the last time i logged in that day. So its a lie that i came back.

logs dont lie.

logs dont lie.

Obviously they do. Because i was there. I dont give a fuck if i die in combat iam just angry that i NEVER EVER combat logged not even close. If the logs says that is simply wrong. And honestly this is way to much work for something i never did. I search another server now. Bye. You should have an eye on your admins.

Hey there,

Name: Mrdook

Loc: Czech Republic

GUID: ef7d404a57a16f2d46dba2b7d73fa0cc (i hope i got it right -.- )

Found it at gametracker list of Dayz Servers, looks good, without hackers. I want to play on good, populated server :) Hope i find in there :)

Im applying for Chernarus 2

• Like 3

Hey guys

Name: Rado

Loc: Czech rep

Guid: a24a2f0773d66624a1c09a798c9fad48 (I hope its OK...)

Me and Mrdook were looking for a good server and we both agreed that this one seems pretty good.

I am also applying for Chernarus 2

Thanks, Rado

• Like 2

Name: Zanchinon

GUID: 77bb854ce2b47a39742a6a4f06825e7e

I have friends whitelisted in your server, saying that you provide a goos Day Z experience and that is y i wish to join.

i wish to join Chernarus #2

• Like 1

hello!

game name : mighteee

guid : 5b41eac5d1d6f9cf8800b9d31aeca947

like to join chernarus 2

I have freinds on this server who have invited me to play.

thank you!

• Like 1

Obviously they do. Because i was there. I dont give a fuck if i die in combat iam just angry that i NEVER EVER combat logged not even close. If the logs says that is simply wrong. And honestly this is way to much work for something i never did. I search another server now. Bye. You should have an eye on your admins.

I will look in to your case tonight when I return home from work. My admins will not have given you a 24 hr temporary ban without due reason. I hope you understand we enforce combat logging rules to uphold the spirit of the game. Combat logging is severely frowned upon by players and admins.

Panda

Edited by -Panda

Name: LJ

GUID: a7f2b05848796d1f7f7a0db776b92587

Reason: I have friends on your server, they invited me

Server: Chernarus #2/2

• Like 1

Name: Minizter

GUID: 3e03c4157c86bebcf911efaf02e9782e

I want to play on UK#10 because I read it has a good community. Hoping to meet people with a "mature/friendly" style of play. Also, no hackers.

Applying for Chernarus #2

I also want to file an application for my brother:

Name: Stekko

GUID: 15842d0618b268b744166a102621fcd0

My brother want's to play on UK#10 for the same reasons as myself.

Applying for Chernarus #2

• Like 1

Name: Maxdan

GUID: f5e49c30e0325a18a1cc3206a34b5e86

I have friends on your server, they invited me

Edited by Maxdan
  • Like 1

I will look in to your case tonight when I return home from work. My admins will not have given you a 24 hr temporary ban without due reason. I hope you understand we enforce combat logging rules to uphold the spirit of the game. Combat logging is severely frowned upon by players and admins.

Panda

I guess its too much work now anyway since the ban should be almost over. But i would still be happy to hear what you found since i never combat logged and if the log says this it might be wrong. For me it happened exactly like i described it. If i logged out i wouldnt know that someone shot on cipher shortly after he shot on me because according to what weasel said i would have already logged out. Only possible reason i can think of is some server desync or connection problems but the timing would be really strange.

- Name: Hardstyle or No style.

- GUID: Verified GUID (9feda0a919a160375a607bbfc9256ecd) of Hardstyle or No style.

- explaining: Friends are playing on this server and this server has events.

- Which server you are applying for: Chernarus #1

• Like 1

Fine gentlemen in charge of UK10,

Is it normal for waypoints not to function correctly? By waypoint, I mean when I have a map and compass, I can shift+leftclick a spot on the map, a dot will appear, and normally I will see a directional arrow and distance when I return to third/first person view. I tried this yesterday to no avail, and am just curious why!

Thanks!

Hi, I guess I will post here aswell since I didn't get a response from the pm (know that you might be busy :) )

What follows is my application to join your server.

Name: Viczor

GUID: 22cc16f2afBe453207214e04cBa2313d

Played DayZ a lot a while back but got tired of hackers so I quit in hopes that the standalone will fix those problems. However, a good friend of mine recently started playing on this server and he said that is was well worth coming back to and that is was a fun server to play on.

I would like to play on Chernarus #2

Regards, Viczor

• Like 1

This is my application to join your server!

Name: Mathew

GUID: beeb6194a50879441ea42867aeb3e865

Since i got tired of bad servers, hackers and other stuff i stopped playing Dayz a while ago.

A friend of mine recently started playing and suggested me to make this application to your server. Please accept me so me and my friend can play side by side in this awesome game!

Sincerly, Mathew

• Like 1

Fine gentlemen in charge of UK10,

Is it normal for waypoints not to function correctly? By waypoint, I mean when I have a map and compass, I can shift+leftclick a spot on the map, a dot will appear, and normally I will see a directional arrow and distance when I return to third/first person view. I tried this yesterday to no avail, and am just curious why!

Thanks!

makes navigating way too easy ;)

Hi, I guess I will post here aswell since I didn't get a response from the pm (know that you might be busy :) )

What follows is my application to join your server.

Name: Viczor

GUID: 22cc16f2afBe453207214e04cBa2313d

Played DayZ a lot a while back but got tired of hackers so I quit in hopes that the standalone will fix those problems. However, a good friend of mine recently started playing on this server and he said that is was well worth coming back to and that is was a fun server to play on.

Regards, Viczor

Seems like I typed the name wrong, it was "viczor" not "Viczor" if that makes any difference (I couldn't connect anyway)

And I also noticed that my GUID is supposed to be "22cc16f2af8e453207214e04c8a2313d" (I thought that the 8s where Bs)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Viczor-