U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Sorry, I typed the wrong GUID. Correct GUID 24a9623c4fad6c539bfeB094fc73e12d

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I managed to screw up again - confused "B" and "8" ((. Correct GUID 24a9623c4fad6c539bfe8094fc73e12d Again - sorry.

• Like 1

An application for a friend:

Name: TheUnderDog

loc: Norway

GUID: df482aa7c0d5d5d353d6f2104147aa17

Reason: it obvious, everyone say the same things here ;)

Edited by unknowX
  • Like 1

Episode two is up, 24ish minutes long, with some fun little firefights and MrBarrigntons true colours revealed :P lol jk, love ya

Like, commnet, etc, etc

• Like 1

Yesterday i applied for wl, got beans. But your servers still kicking me.

So i decide to make a letter again

Name BSOD

Location Russia

GUID 34950c0fae70730cfb51d14a2e5b4848

Reason Wanna play at hacker-free server with a big community and events

And my friend:

Name Mr.Zoom

Location Russia

GUID 6e03f2cb97b5ab75227002dc8fb567b1

Same reason

Thanks, server is Chernarus #2 of course.

• Like 1

- Name: Pickles

- GUID

547287b439fdd12b658b185dd6e70F07

-Chernaurus 2 please.

- Looking for a relatively hacker free environment to play with a couple of friends, and also enjoyed playing on Chernarus #1 with UK10, but had a long hiatus in between then and now. Thanks!

Edited by Scales
  • Like 1

- Name: Pickles

- GUID

547287b439fdd12b658b185dd6e70F07

-Chernaurus 2 please.

- Looking for a relatively hacker free environment to play with a couple of friends, and also enjoyed playing on Chernarus #1 with UK10, but had a long hiatus in between then and now. Thanks!

welcome! feel free to pop on teamspeak, we have a number of members from the USA :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

haha those snipers that was me with Dayz Steve! alrdy thought i heard a saw shooting :P

next time atv race? :D

Haha I was behind you guys the whole time, actually I was on the mountain first :P being a ninja and invisible and stuff :P

Edited by Cyborg Ninja

Was thinking about such feature at one of 50 Slot servers : night (or late evening) during all time except of peak hours. Firstly, it will enrich the gameplay, and the secondly - it will slow down the repletition of both servers with high - end loot. IMHO, that will slow down shifting the "Survival" side of this game to the background, and slitly lower the barier of entry for a new players. Well, i do want to know your opinion about my idea, even it is negative.

• Like 1

Name: Wiggles

GUID: 421c82131e4ee8464f223d1254b63921

Reason: Tired of being hacked

Server: Chernarus #2

• Like 1

Hey guys what version is the server running now? The server is showing empty on commander.

welcome! feel free to pop on teamspeak, we have a number of members from the USA :)

Thanks, Panda, I will!

Quite a bummer that alot of the newest guns keep disappearing after the restart, for example the Saiga, MG36, G36SD and so on..

Makes the crash sites alot less valueable, seeing as the most of the new guns spawn most of the time :(

Quite a bummer that alot of the newest guns keep disappearing after the restart, for example the Saiga, MG36, G36SD and so on..

Makes the crash sites alot less valueable, seeing as the most of the new guns spawn most of the time :(

well you have the wonderful new "DayZ" updates to thank for that! :(

I'll revise the chopper crash loot tables over the next few days, will remove the weapons above and will try and get our original list of extra weapons working again (see page 1).

:)

Hey guys what version is the server running now? The server is showing empty on commander.

youre probably looking at the old server. and we run 1.7.6.1

Was thinking about such feature at one of 50 Slot servers : night (or late evening) during all time except of peak hours. Firstly, it will enrich the gameplay, and the secondly - it will slow down the repletition of both servers with high - end loot. IMHO, that will slow down shifting the "Survival" side of this game to the background, and slitly lower the barier of entry for a new players. Well, i do want to know your opinion about my idea, even it is negative.

we'll be back to regular day/night cycle from monday. we try to do reduced night at weekends due to the increase in players, but changing the time zones it a bit harder on our current setup.

• Like 2

Please can you add my friend to the whitelist when you get a chance?

Name: manoracle

GUID: 3705a4146c28c1decc6f1054a14edac2

The new servers are running smoooooth, cheers admins. Whens the next event?! Just missed the last one but the aftermath in Zub was awesome. :P

• Like 1

we'll be back to regular day/night cycle from monday. we try to do reduced night at weekends due to the increase in players, but changing the time zones it a bit harder on our current setup.

Well, thx for answering me. New question arises - are you able to regulate the weather? If yes - to what extent? Do you need to change time zones to make reduced night at weekends? May be it will be also suitable to make a night with very bright moon?

P.S. I do not want to force you to unswer this questions if they are dumb for you. I just needed to say that to ensure this idea wouldn't be lost.

well you have the wonderful new "DayZ" updates to thank for that! :(

I'll revise the chopper crash loot tables over the next few days, will remove the weapons above and will try and get our original list of extra weapons working again (see page 1).

:)

Yea, for every problem fixed, atleast two come back.. ow well..

I do like the current crashsites tho, 50 .cals are actually rare, makes it alot more interesting

• Like 2

Well, thx for answering me. New question arises - are you able to regulate the weather? If yes - to what extent? Do you need to change time zones to make reduced night at weekends? May be it will be also suitable to make a night with very bright moon?

P.S. I do not want to force you to unswer this questions if they are dumb for you. I just needed to say that to ensure this idea wouldn't be lost.

we cant (to my knowledge) regulate the weather, only the time of day :thumbsup:

• Like 3

we cant (to my knowledge) regulate the weather, only the time of day :thumbsup:

Okay than. Thanks for making situation clear and improoving stability of the server! :lol:

Edited by P1l0t
  • Like 1

I dont think anyone can change weather
  • Like 1

name : 12un

my guid : e013a4a8ef57b11a10c352fcd018053b

same reasons :P

• Like 3

-Name WhiteCrow

-Location Conneticut U.S.A

-GUID a2d63619823dc26905f9614e8cb647b4

cant wait to join :beans:

Also reason for joining everything everyone else says lol i hate public servers and would like to play the dayz experience proper

um if i filled this out wrong could someone tell me?

Edited by WhiteCrow
  • Like 1