U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Hi Guys,

TheM18Pro here!

I'd just like to say to guys looking at this post that im new to this server (1 week now) and compared to all the servers ive been in prior this has definatley got to be the best!.....By far.

Constant action

Great guys

Awesome admins

Honestly its just a great server to experience DayZ at its fullest potential.....

• Like 3

Hi Guys,

TheM18Pro here!

I'd just like to say to guys looking at this post that im new to this server (1 week now) and compared to all the servers ive been in prior this has definatley got to be the best!.....By far.

Constant action

Great guys

Awesome admins

Honestly its just a great server to experience DayZ at its fullest potential.....

I've got to agree with you! I've only been playing a few days (only a couple of hours each day) and already am really enjoying this server. Last night I was in a town which I believe was to the north somewhere (I had no idea where I was as I'm new to the game and haven't got used to the map yet) and was doing ok. I had a makarov, lots of ammo and drink, bandages etc and then whilst looking out of a window, I saw someone sprinting just outside the town with about 20 zombies chasing him! I was too far away to do anything, so I continued on my journey back south.

I then came accross a small group of buildings and again saw someone sprinting about 10m away from me with zombies chasing them (this time only about 5 or 6 though). This time I thought I'd try and help this person, (although I wasn't sure if he was a bandit and it also looked like he had some kind of assault rifle so may not have needed help) but I chased after the zombies chasing him anyway. All of a sudden though, he had dissapeared and all the zombies had stopped and I ran into them and died :blush:

It was great fun anyway and that was only a few hours, I can't wait to continue playing after work tonight!

• Like 1

Mate wants to join the server now as well.

Name: MPxProxil

GUID: a5f569c9310b7f9c2e27d214c174d398

• Like 1

[iRK] Yakine

UK/England

7268d7f6edeebba57bfa3f7dd99822d9

Thanks and look forward to seeing you all on the server :D

Edit: i missed a number in my GUID. sorted now though.

Edited by yakine
  • Like 1

Hi Guys,

TheM18Pro here!

Constant action

Great guys

Awesome admins

Woow, im glad your enjoying the server mate. Thanks for the kind words :)

I've got to agree with you! I've only been playing a few days (only a couple of hours each day) and already am really enjoying this server. Last night I was in a town which I believe was to the north somewhere (I had no idea where I was as I'm new to the game and haven't got used to the map yet) and was doing ok. I had a makarov, lots of ammo and drink, bandages etc and then whilst looking out of a window, I saw someone sprinting just outside the town with about 20 zombies chasing him! I was too far away to do anything, so I continued on my journey back south.

I then came accross a small group of buildings and again saw someone sprinting about 10m away from me with zombies chasing them (this time only about 5 or 6 though). This time I thought I'd try and help this person, (although I wasn't sure if he was a bandit and it also looked like he had some kind of assault rifle so may not have needed help) but I chased after the zombies chasing him anyway. All of a sudden though, he had dissapeared and all the zombies had stopped and I ran into them and died :blush:

It was great fun anyway and that was only a few hours, I can't wait to continue playing after work tonight!

Sounds like youre having fun too! :P Plenty more nights like that to come, hehe :D I have a few days off work now, so looking forward to joining in the fun with you guys, hopefuly I wont get into too much bother with the fuzz, the Chernarus Police Department :)

• Like 2

[iRK] Yakine

UK/England

7268d7f6edeebba57bfa3fdd99822d9

Thanks and look forward to seeing you all on the server :D

Tooo short mate

Tooo short mate

i edited it with the correct GUID, i missed a number XD

• Like 1

My amazingly talented wife knocked this up for me this morning.

I AM THE LAW!

ChernoPoliceBadge.jpg

That is foooking class!

"We happily accept bribes"

LOOOLLLLLL

• Like 1

Hello guys, as you are all happy to hear, the server is filling up, and fast, I have only just joined the team, but im sure i speak for the ohters when I say, we welcome all new players and you are encouraged to get involved in the community, make freinds and have heli fights!

This is why as we grow we wish to provide the best playing experience we can offer you. Therefore we want to hear from you as the players how you want the servers to grow.

There is a couple of options I can suggest as seen below! Please write your thoughts and keep supporting this amazing server you have!

1. New players applying have to have a minimium of 5 posts on the forum, which are relevant and beneficial to the server. Or join as a part of a team.

2. Invest in the potential of a new server.

3. Keep going with a nearly full server, which with the upcoming upgrades will have an even higher level of performance

4. Any other suggestions?

There is. Just be careful you're not carrying any illegal drugs on you that haven't been prescribed. Painkillers, fine - morphine - well that's going to get you in trouble.

• Like 1

There is. Just be careful you're not carrying any illegal drugs on you that haven't been prescribed. Painkillers, fine - morphine - well that's going to get you in trouble.

Just sayin, the Kops were here first :P electro is our juristriction B) KOS, here to protect the inoccent, the weak and the bambi!(kidding, kidding, we're here to shoot bandits, the rest of ya better hope you get me instead of jenny or dan, cause ill let you go, aint that right Taylor? ) in all seriousness, the clans need to look into killing tocki ASAP, he's destroyed several peaceful cavarans near solhnicy, bere and skalisty

[Ahem]

The Cherno Police Department are proud to present:

DAY Z - CHERNO POLICE (Episode 1)

after im kidnapped and beheaded... i will give u a shootout u will never forget! :D

be aware!

• Like 1

-Panda, I've been playing for a couple of days in the server and I simply love it. Just wanted to let you know that.

Thanks you for your hard work!

Hey guys, episode two is up and live, deepest apologies to jimehh, had we relised you p[ut us under a curse and over the past 3 days, everything we have attmepted has failed as a direct result of kill you :( oh well, it was fun. drop a comment, sub and like, remember, when we hit 50 subs, i have to attempt to sing the names of every single sub to the theme music of the survival plan, oh the joys :D