U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

GUID: d72d00b3cb782d3589ce176994b80a86

Name: Jasuz

• Like 1

Could anyone give me some info on the way vehicles exist in the server?

What I mean is, if you're in a vehicle, can you logout whilst in one? Would this then make the vehicle dissapear also so no one else would be able to get it until you log back in?

If you park them somewhere, do they stay there permanently unless you get back in and drive them somewhere else, or does a server reset put them back in the initial spawn area?

Any answers much appreciated (I haven't come accross any vehicles yet, other than a bicycle which couldn't even go up a very small slope for some reason)

Also, on a different topic, can you form groups in the server so you can use group chat? I know some people are in the police etc but are they actually a group, or do they just find each other and go around together?

Thanks

You can log out whilst in a vehicle, but the vehicle will stay there. If the vehicle is still there when you spawn in, you will be stuck in the middle of the car, if you move you die. You can look down at the car and enter the scroll wheel menu and select get in vehicle, that will put you inside the vehicle safely.

All vehicle and tents auto save on user actions. So if you turn off the engine of a car, the server auto saves the car position, also auto saves when you enter/exit a vehicle, or modify the inventory of a vehicle/tent.

yes you can form any group you wish, the PCD are a group of friends (i think) maybe just friends via DayZ but i think yes they are a group rather than just random people...

• Like 2

You can log out whilst in a vehicle, but the vehicle will stay there. If the vehicle is still there when you spawn in, you will be stuck in the middle of the car, if you move you die. You can look down at the car and enter the scroll wheel menu and select get in vehicle, that will put you inside the vehicle safely.

All vehicle and tents auto save on user actions. So if you turn off the engine of a car, the server auto saves the car position, also auto saves when you enter/exit a vehicle, or modify the inventory of a vehicle/tent.

yes you can form any group you wish, the PCD are a group of friends (i think) maybe just friends via DayZ but i think yes they are a group rather than just random people...

Thanks for the info Panda, so how do you go about forming a group then if you wanted to?

Greetings!

Name: Mads

My GUID: aca5400a76bbc51486689ffafd6197b

Thank you for taking your time!

Guid d83bf5f8a36e551a79c9a3ecaf78cab4

Country Sweden

Name Axel Seth

• Like 1

Greetings!

Name: Mads

My GUID: aca5400a76bbc51486689ffafd6197b

Thank you for taking your time!

GUID too short

In game name: Yoyo

GUID: 3dfaade451c50ac1c6f91c3b50b5c0a7

Edited by JoelT619
  • Like 1

Name: Pepe

My GUID: 599e782c7fdf0a5cc20e56c9e972f6fd

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Panda, so how do you go about forming a group then if you wanted to?

It varies. I'm in the Cherno Police Department, and we're just a rag tag bunch, started with me and my mate, and over time I've met players, befriended them and it's built from there.

As an example, one of the group members was on side chat asking for help as he hadn't played the game before. Rather than shooting him like most people would, I met him, gave him a gun (I do that a lot) and walked him through a raid on Cherno.

He was a complete noob. He's now absolutely fucking deadly - probably better than me :D

The advice I can give is, try being nice to people, try and meet via side chat, try not to shoot on sight...

BUT expect bad things to happen to you. This is Day Z afterall...

And if you see the Police - you better do what they say - they're harsh but fair (most the time) :D

• Like 1

GUID: 7f3a373f223c0f38e09321884f23491d

Name: BigS

• Like 1

Name: Cast0r

Guid: a8f01d709e741df2c76f2611477c77a9

Posting again, think mine might have been missed before. Thanks

• Like 1

Hey, ive been banned off the server and so has a friend. his says 'banned for killing gaz' and mine says 'associate of hacker karl'? my friend wasnt hacking and he got banned for killing a player?

I was playing about 5min until server restarted.. After restart it didnt allowed me to play saying I'm not whitelisted

Name: [MotD] Coq Rouge

Guid: 814d0ceb690f590e70c02dclbcd36589

• Like 1

I had a combat logger in Berezino supermarket at around 6:15 GMT.

This was after I shot a guy of the police department [CPD] Lewwy

Hi,

Could I get added to the whitelist, my brother plays on the server under the name of rabidjoe I think.

​Name: Bstardo

Guid: 4Da9d9bBc91f362173DdBeBe435baf55

or

Guid: 40a9d9bBc91f3621730dBeBe435baf55

Can't read the writing very well as the sharpness in game makes it pretty much unreadable lol :)

Cheers.

Edited by Bstardo
  • Like 1

-Name: [MotD]LiN3x

-Guid: ad4a7b5c21ec6f6a483a7038eed595f2

• Like 1

-Name: Primeval

-Guid: 12f910d6eaa4Bb965ba6ecc121935b57

Wondering why i´m not on the whitelist.

The correct guid is: 12f910d6eaa48b965ba6ecc121935b57

Sorry for that.

Edited by Pr!meval