U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

FWIW - people with beasty PCs and good internet aren't getting the lag (I'm not included in that fwiw).

Stay with us - we'll sort it.

Just to iterate, I'm playing with a fairly beast PC and relatively good internet and I'm getting the lag on your server since it opened up to 80 slots.

So for now as it made playing very un fun, I'll stay off until it appears to have been fixed!

• Like 1

Smart people say Dayz will lag despite beast server machine even with SSD and beast client PC anyway if players count over 40-50 'cos of bad optimization of ARMA server side.

Ive got poor PC for Dayz (Athlon X4 645, Ati 5770, 4GB RAM), normal net 2Mb down, 1Mb up and getting terrible lag.

Edited by Котовский

I found 2 hackers, dirty ****s actually applied for the whitelist !! Needless to say theyre both banned and removed from the WL !

Panda unfortunately it is going to be more and more. Most popular server claimed as "hacker free" attracts those wankers itself. :(

Hay m8 just want to play on a server without the Hacks all the time.

In game name is Aonns

Guid 2d2cae0a373f4aa3114ebeebcffa7d25

Hope i can get Whitelisted just to play this game thanks :D

sorry i missed a 2 out :D

Edited by Aonns
  • Like 1

if u wanna die straight away join this server too many hackers, and the admins dont care at all !!!

Well thats a complete lie.

• Like 3

if u wanna die straight away join this server too many hackers, and the admins dont care at all !!!

If you suspect hackers, please report where and how. Panda will check logs and ban bastards if they hacked.

• Like 2

Name: [NWA] McNiggah

GUID: e904eba6864f30c81c5e9e703a131a14

Youre not coming on the server with a name like that.

• Like 3

Hay m8 just want to play on a server without the Hacks all the time.

In game name is Aonns

Guid 2dcae0a373f4aa3114ebeebcffa7d25

Hope i can get Whitelisted just to play this game thanks :D

GUID too short

Admins do nothing eh? ok, so banning the two hackers was nothing? right, fair do's. just before you complain, no 1 rule of day z? dont get attached to your gear.

• Like 3

I got effected really badly from the hacker... Asked for my stuff back or at least part of my stuff..unfortunatley i cant...BUT..... I am glad that the admins got the hacker quickly....

Admins dont have super powers telling them who exactly is a hacker ... they can only act as soon as poosible when a hacker is noticed... and is what they did...

Top 10 server for a reason...

• Like 3

Hey guys,

my ingame name is JoeBoey,

im living in germany at the moment,

and my GUID is a560f1d52a2ba47b56ba46573541e120

id like to check out your server, never played on a whitelist server before...

appreciate it, cheers byebye

• Like 2

Could anyone give me some info on the way vehicles exist in the server?

What I mean is, if you're in a vehicle, can you logout whilst in one? Would this then make the vehicle dissapear also so no one else would be able to get it until you log back in?

If you park them somewhere, do they stay there permanently unless you get back in and drive them somewhere else, or does a server reset put them back in the initial spawn area?

Any answers much appreciated (I haven't come accross any vehicles yet, other than a bicycle which couldn't even go up a very small slope for some reason)

Also, on a different topic, can you form groups in the server so you can use group chat? I know some people are in the police etc but are they actually a group, or do they just find each other and go around together?

Thanks

It's my first time playing Day-Z and I've not noticed any hackers. I did see some people getting banned today though. Seems like a good server if you ask me.

How do you text chat in game? I've been using "/" but no one responds.

It's my first time playing Day-Z and I've not noticed any hackers. I did see some people getting banned today though. Seems like a good server if you ask me.

How do you text chat in game? I've been using "/" but no one responds.

Press . until it cycles to side chat (blue), or direct chat (white) for players within 40m.

• Like 1