Friday N

Famous last words... Dayz edition

Ooooo a bike in a field yay.....

Friendly....Friendly...Friendly....Friendly...Friendly....Friendly...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Wait, did that bush just move...

No way... mountain dew... awesom....

Edited by Friday N
  • Like 1

Time to drive with my new Skoda! Drives100 km/h, slides of the road to go over the field. A wild sun flower appears. *crash* Car blows up. "Well atleast I didn't die this ti- *Goes unconscious bleeding

Heli pilot: I'm losing connection...

Crew: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

• Like 1

Hey look, some loot! That must be a map, because it is by itself and it's square like...OH JESUS CHR-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Edited by Inception.

FAKE. Everybody knows that the most famous last words are: "I think there's nobody around."

"Has he seen us?"

"I don't think so"

*BOOM*

Jason has been killed.

"Shit"

Edited by Oompa

"Those idiots there is no reason to fear Green Mountain at night! What was thaaauagh!?"

Edited by Pendragon

nooo, there are only 5 other people on the server...it's impossible we meet them ( they were a group, we met them)

• Like 1

"Is someone there?"

"Alright guys I'm going to go over to the crashed heli by the thunderdome."

oh look a gun....

ok im going to go prone here while i make myself a sandwich.

OMG it is a chopper. in the middle of the field

A treasure trove of ordinance! Blimey I thought this game was unforgiving. Why are all the windows broken?

• Like 1

As a fresh spawn with no weapons, I wrote: "FRIENDLY!" in the direct chat when someone shot at me. That is pretty much the usual.