venthos

DayZ Redux - DayZ purist focused custom DayZ Mod (Formerly DayZ DIAF)

Awesome fight yesterday @ Solnichniy factory.

We got there with our group (3ppl) when following a chopper we first saw in Berezino.

When we saw it hovering the premisis we left our car and split up.

Little bit after we heard a truck coming and then hell break loose. Everybody was shooting, zombies were everywhere. We managed to kill 4 of you, but I bet there were like 2 more...

It was an awesome fight that took place there. I've never been in a fight with like 9 people...

I kinda hoped that someone of you have some video material about it, I'd be more than happy to see again what happened there.

And who drove past there with a blue van? Lucky guy... happened to be in the right place at the right time : D.

Great fight tho! And appreciated that you left our vehicle there and didn't blow it up.

Until we meet again!

was that fire fight near gorka? if so that was me in the van on my way to fix a bike... scared the shit out of me

lmzUK.jpg

What is the reason for the ban? I've never used third-party software and hacks! wtf?

Because I'm from Russia and have ping over 200+ ????

Did you use sandbags inside a building or something?

no

Then I think you shall wait for the admin's respond. I don't know what would be the problem.

Venthos is pretty fast with his white list requests for normal even though he is busy so if you still can't get on there is the chance that he either missed your request or you got your GUID wrong my mistake. I would double check and then PM a friendly reminder.

Strange one Lars have seen you on the server quite a bit and not noticed anything weird about you but maybe Venthos picked something up in the logs, I would PM him directly asking if he could offer an explanation, it could simply have been an error or mistaken identity, I know from experience that it is sometimes difficult to pinpoint to correct culprit 100% and have had to undo bans.

I tried joining this server and I get kicked with messages saying " Files C:\.....@DayZ\addons\dayz_xxx.pbo has a bad key". Where "xxx" represents files such as dayz_anim.pbo .

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Edited by noreaster

I tried joining this server and I get kicked with messages saying " Files C:\.....@DayZ\addons\dayz_xxx.pbo". Where "xxx" represents files such as dayz_anim.pbo .

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Did you install the custom DayZ mod from here?

dayzredux.com

Make sure in your launch options you have -mod=@DayZRedux not -mod=@DayZ

Did you install the custom DayZ mod from here?

dayzredux.com

Make sure in your launch options you have -mod=@DayZRedux not -mod=@DayZ

Yes sir I downloaded the mod from there, and I have the parameter set in commander.

Yes sir I downloaded the mod from there, and I have the parameter set in commander.

I got it to work by checking the override for dayz file path and changing it to:

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZRedux

Now looking for whitelist, IGN = Sternzy

Your Inbox is full :)

Got the most retarded glitch ever, was climbing a ladder. Character glitches off as if he's falling, then BAM I'm back at the top of the ladder once I was done climbing, I died. lol

other then that great work with the server!

Hey buddy,

I tried to PM you, but your PM box is full!

My in-game name is voldy123 btw

Not far ago was killed by guy who got the shoots from 1014 and two shoots from Enfield and even not think to die ... More of that three zombies runned close to him died in one time.

Does admins fight with cheaters or accepting all who wrote application?

tnx for paying attention.

P.S. wonderful conception of mod - that is exactly what i looked for. Recommended to my friends.

Not far ago was killed by guy who got the shoots from 1014 and two shoots from Enfield and even not think to die ... More of that three zombies runned close to him died in one time.

Does admins fight with cheaters or accepting all who wrote application?

tnx for paying attention.

P.S. wonderful conception of mod - that is exactly what i looked for. Recommended to my friends.

Where did this happen?

Awesome fight yesterday @ Solnichniy factory.

We got there with our group (3ppl) when following a chopper we first saw in Berezino.

When we saw it hovering the premisis we left our car and split up.

Little bit after we heard a truck coming and then hell break loose. Everybody was shooting, zombies were everywhere. We managed to kill 4 of you, but I bet there were like 2 more...

It was an awesome fight that took place there. I've never been in a fight with like 9 people...

I kinda hoped that someone of you have some video material about it, I'd be more than happy to see again what happened there.

And who drove past there with a blue van? Lucky guy... happened to be in the right place at the right time : D.

Great fight tho! And appreciated that you left our vehicle there and didn't blow it up.

Until we meet again!

Great fight for sure, you guys had us surrounded - or so it felt that way.

Man can anyone help me out, died like 4 times already. On my fifth, found a hunting stand, cross the trees, BAM 4 zombies. Managed to get in and to my disappointment there was only chem red flares and ammo. What good is ammo with no gun. Now I have no clue where I am, just running in the woods.

Looking for a group!

Great fight for sure, you guys had us surrounded - or so it felt that way.

seems we with my partner passed this factory yesterday when fight begins lol in our 1203. Saw S3V near factory and 3+ ppl - so decide to pass through... leater revealed white scoda in derection of Berezino... :)

Edited by BanditoUbivanto

factory near solnichniy

I thought so, I think it must have been me you are talking about.

I came into the factory building to see some guy with an Enfield, I've been killed too many times now to not kill, so I fired off my AKM and ended him. He didn't shoot me once.

I moved further into the building to move away from the hoard of Zeds that had been attracted by the gun shots and turned around to see his buddy come to help, I fired at him and he took cover behind an object and started to bandage himself at which point I rounded the corner and finished the job. He didn't hit me once. Infact I didn't even hear any shots fired from either of you tbh.

I'm thinking there must have been three of you because I heard a vehicle drive off between killing the first and second guy.

So your version of events (if we are infact talking about the same situation) are complete bollocks mate.

Don't appreciate being called a cheater, never cheated in my life buddy.

Edited by RedNome

So your version of events (if we are infact talking about the same situation) are complete bollocks mate.

Don't appreciate being called a cheater, never cheated in my life buddy.

He never named you as you say yourself so no-one called you a cheater and just because you saw things differently from him doesn't mean what he said isn't true, between lag and the other chaos of firefights it is easy to not hear shots or see shots hit when infact they never. Yes I know he said one was an enfield but i've killed players with the Fal 15m from my mates and they've missed me firing before it's easily done.

we arrived in white UAZ on factory for vehicle parts. When discovered a man purcuited by Zeds near factory.

my partner made two shots from 1014 in that man while he was looking other direction. After that "man" turned and shoot him with AK and killed him.

Zeds attracted first shoots approached to man and diyed in one time. Three of them. No shoots was made

i approached from other side to him and shoot twice from enfield in that man. After recieved my bullets he aimed me and killed.

was that you?

1350148855-clip-13kb.jpg

btw - after this i sit in previously hidden green scoda and ride back. my partner was re-spawned near solnichniy ans was already here.

He gave me the hatchet and was disturbed on phonering. (he has enfield btw) it was in building

Someone shoots him - i tryed to get enemy from back - but was not luckie. :) There was no strange in that battle.

1350149165-clip-16kb.jpg

or THAT was you?

btw - we heard noise of vehicle nearby - smth like ATV or so while we was in that building.

P.S. sorry my bad english - it is not my native :)

we arrived in white UAZ on factory for vehicle parts. When discovered a man purcuited by Zeds near factory.

my partner made two shots from 1014 in that man while he was looking other direction. After that "man" turned and shoot him with AK and killed him.

Zeds attracted first shoots approached to man and diyed in one time. Three of them. No shoots was made

i approached from other side to him and shoot twice from enfield in that man. After recieved my bullets he aimed me and killed.

was that you?

1350148855-clip-13kb.jpg

btw - after this i sit in previously hidden green scoda and ride back. my partner was re-spawned near solnichniy ans was already here.

He gave me the hatchet and was disturbed on phonering. (he has enfield btw) it was in building

Someone shoots him - i tryed to get enemy from back - but was not luckie. :) There was no strange in that battle.

1350149165-clip-16kb.jpg

or THAT was you?

btw - we heard noise of vehicle nearby - smth like ATV or so while we was in that building.

P.S. sorry my bad english - it is not my native :)

Sounds like I was that second guy, as I was on my way up to the factory I saw a green scoda pass by in that direction.

Apologies mate.

He never named you as you say yourself so no-one called you a cheater and just because you saw things differently from him doesn't mean what he said isn't true, between lag and the other chaos of firefights it is easy to not hear shots or see shots hit when infact they never. Yes I know he said one was an enfield but i've killed players with the Fal 15m from my mates and they've missed me firing before it's easily done.

Chill your beans man, it sounded like too much of a coincidence not to be me, and with his broken English was difficult to pin point the details, I admit I should have waited for him to explain further.

All sorted now though, although would be nice to know if the guy he was talking about was infact cheating in some way.

Sounds like I was that second guy, as I was on my way up to the factory I saw a green scoda pass by in that direction.

Apologies mate.

as i said - had nothing strange in second incident. I had no chance when you revealed me :)