venthos

DayZ Redux - DayZ purist focused custom DayZ Mod (Formerly DayZ DIAF)

He also set it up so you can tweak certain features...but not all. There are many dope things he added that with other added features will make great additions to other servers.

Its in the process of getting it up and running...with the pbo's finally going public....Venthos has been in touch with the man running it...

Amazing server-- hope to see more clans join this month!

Edited by Very Ape

Yeah, if you are tired of all the bullshit and want to get back to a real dayz experience with new content as well join up :)

Its fun to actually have a camp, maintain vehicles, and seriously hunt for gear

If all you wanna do is snipe on Dobry with an AS50, look elsewhere

• Like 2

It's nice to see that snipers are still available, but not easily found.

sounds awesome besides I would NEVER give my GUID to someone on the internetz :P

removing dmr, m14 is a "no go" for me

to get onto any whitelisted server, you have to give the server admin your GUID...the only thing people can do with that info is either ban or whitelist you on their server...

Ok first off like your ideas to make this a better game although for weapons id say get rid of the CZ500 and put DMR back in as the CZ is 1 of the easyist guns to use DMR takes practice and if u want to make things a bit more of a challange take out rangefinders so those of us with DMR have to realy work to get the kill.

I think main reason CZ is easy is because of the zeroing which DMR hasnt got make us good snipers work for our kills not make it easy lol.

well thats my 5 cent put into here hope my idea gets some seriouse look into but its your mod uve created and its for you to implement what you feel is best.

People come join. This makes Dayz fun! forget all that other shit people add. There is no duping here. Everything is scary