ryahn

SurviveDayZ Mod - More Difficult & Extensive DayZ | v1.2

What's new in 1.1? Or is it a surprise? xD

The biker clothing looks badass BTW. I found some in the US server before but it was showing as the rocker clothing and I didn't realise, lol.

Is there anything you can do to improve performance in Cherno/Elektro? I spawned in Cherno with 10 FPS, lol. Fine on the rest of the map (high/very high settings) even with Fraps running though.

It will be posted. There is a ton of stuff changed and added. Lets just say it kicked him from teamspeak when he tried to post it in the chat ^_^

played this lastnight and it was great even just the additons of skins was awesome. Also that poor bus in electro by the power plant all blown up and can still be fixed was cool.

My IGN was NoFaCe thank you to the brave soul that saved me from the hord of zombies by pulling ll aggro lol

It will be posted. There is a ton of stuff changed and added. Lets just say it kicked him from teamspeak when he tried to post it in the chat ^_^

ROFL. Alright, looking forward to it. xD

Is there anything that will help performance in there, or is it all gameplay type stuff?

http://survivedayz.c...p=9755#post9755

im uploading now :D but im taking a nap, so when i wake up it will be available for download

Also Changelog:

V1.1 (Full Release)

+++++NEW WEAPONS AND CHANGES+++++

[NEW] Added Steyr AUG A1 To F35B Crashsites [Credits to Rocket]

[CHANGE] Removed AKS Gold From UH-1Y Crash Sites (Added To F35B Crash Sites)

[CHANGE] Removed Revolver Gold From UH-1Y Crash Sites (Added To CH-47 Crash Sites)

[CHANGE] RPG7V Takes Up BackPack Slot Again (It Was Buggy When It took Primary Slot)

[CHANGE] Satchel Charges Removed From The Game

[CHANGE] M4A1 Holo GL Removed From The Game

[CHANGE] Replaced M4A1 CCO With The M4A1 CCO Camo

+++++CRASHSITE CHANGES+++++

[CHANGE] C130J Wreck Replaced With F35B Jet Wreck (The C130J Crashsite Was Buggy)

+++++LOOT CHANGES+++++

[NEW] Hangers Now Spawn Thier Own Loot (It Was Military)

[NEW] Churches Now Spawn Thier Own Loot (It Was Residential)

[CHANGE] Reduced Biker Clothing Spawn Rate At Industrial Area

[CHANGE] Antibiotics Spawn Rate Increased At Hospitals

[CHANGE] Military loot Spawn Rate Increased At All Military Areas

[CHANGE] Medical loot Spawn Rate Reduced At All Military Areas

[CHANGE] M4A3 CCO Spawn Rate Reduced At Barracks

[CHANGE] 5.56 Ammobox Spawn Rate Increased At Barracks

[CHANGE] Backpack (coyote) Spawn Rate Reduced At All Military Areas

[CHANGE] Patrol Pack (coyote) Spawn Rate Increased At Barracks

[CHANGE] Assualt Pack (ACU) Spawn Rate Increased At Barracks

[CHANGE] M4A1 CCO SD Spawn Rate Reduced At Barracks

[CHANGE] M40A3 Spawn Rate Reduced At Barracks

[CHANGE] PDW SD Spawn Rate Reduced At Barracks

[CHANGE] MG36 Spawn Rate Reduced At Barracks

[CHANGE] Medical Box Spawn Rate Reduced At Hospitals

[CHANGE] Hospital Loot Pile Spawn Rate Increased At Hospitals

[CHANGE] G36c SD (Camo) Spawn Rate Reduced At Helicrash Sites (UH-1Y)

[CHANGE] DMR Spawn Rate Reduced At All Areas

[CHANGE] Camo Clothing Spawn Rate Reduced At Helicrash Sites (UH-1Y)

[CHANGE] Mk 48 Mod 0 Spawn Rate Reduced At Helicrash Sites (UH-1Y)

[CHANGE] Czech Vest Pouch Spawn Rate Increased At Supermarkets And Residential Areas

[CHANGE] Czech Backpack Spawn Rate Reduced At Supermarkets And Residential Areas

[CHANGE] Wood Pile Spawn Rate Increased At Farm Areas

[CHANGE] Farmer Skin Spawn Rate Increased At Farm Areas

[CHANGE] Jerry Can Spawn Rate Reduced At Industrial Areas

[CHANGE] ToolBox Spawn Rate Reduced At Industrial Areas

[CHANGE] Makarov Spawn Rate Reduced At Residential Areas

[CHANGE] Pilot Skin Spawn Rate Increased At All Crashsites (UH-1Y,F35B,CH47)

[CHANGE] M240 Spawn Rate Increased At Barracks

[CHANGE] PDW SD Spawn Rate Reduced At Barracks

[CHANGE] AKS-74u Spawn Rate Increased At Barracks

[CHANGE] AK-74 Spawn Rate Increased At Barracks

[CHANGE] AKM Spawn Rate Reduced At Barracks

+++++NEW CONSTRUCTION AND CHANGES+++++

[NEW] Construction System

[CHANGE] Scrap Metal Now Takes Up 2 Slots

[NEW] Netting (item for Construction)

Edited by Stapo

[CHANGE] Czech Backpack Spawn Rate Reduced At Supermarkets And Residential Areas

[CHANGE] Wood Pile Spawn Rate Increased At Farm Areas

[CHANGE] ToolBox Spawn Rate Reduced At Industrial Areas

Bad changes IMO. Wood piles are practically the spam mail of loot; hatchets do the job fine and I have never actually needed to pick up wood from a spawn. Backpacks were often rare enough, no point in reducing the spawn rate of a medium class one. And the toolbox, think about it; its not like tools in the real world are rare at all, ESPECIALLY if you go to a construction site or something of the sort. The spawn rate was fine.

Any changes regarding zombies coming up?

Edited by Powell

of a medium class one.

its not medium class, if you read the 1.0 changelog you would see that it is a 25 slot backpack which makes it the second biggest bacpack in the game. and ive made lower tier backpacks more common which makes sense

. And the toolbox, think about it; its not like tools in the real world are rare at all, ESPECIALLY if you go to a construction site or something of the sort. The spawn rate was fine.

the spawn was only dropped abit because of the new construction system, because it takes a fair bit to get all the materials to build certain things and you wouldnt be to happy to have just spent 1 whole day building a base only to have some fresh spawn just easily obtain a toolbox and just pull it down... and also with the toolbox realism thing, i dont think that means much me. to be honest because the uses of a toolbox in real life are completely different to what their uses are in DayZ, i want to the toolbox to be rarer because it does soo much, it can pull down a whole base, you dont see people pulling down fortified structures with a "ToolBox" in real life, do you? (sorry if that came out smartass like)

also with the wood thing, i completely forgot hatchet can cut down trees for wood haha :D but i only increased it a tad at farms so it should be fine and if it becomes a problem ill fix it in 1.2

Edited by Stapo

its not medium class, if you read the 1.0 changelog you would see that it is a 25 slot backpack which makes it the second biggest bacpack in the game. and ive made lower tier backpacks more common which makes sense

the spawn was only dropped abit because of the new construction system, because it takes a fair bit to get all the materials to build certain things and you wouldnt be to happy to have just spent 1 whole day building a base only to have some fresh spawn just easily obtain a toolbox and just pull it down... and also with the toolbox realism thing, i dont think that means much me. to be honest because the uses of a toolbox in real life are completely different to what their uses are in DayZ, i want to the toolbox to be rarer because it does soo much, it can pull down a whole base, you dont see people pulling down fortified structures with a "ToolBox" in real life, do you? (sorry if that came out smartass like)

also with the wood thing, i completely forgot hatchet can cut down trees for wood haha :D but i only increased it a tad at farms so it should be fine and if it becomes a problem ill fix it in 1.2

point taken, I forgot about the backpack changes...and regarding taking down bases, it should take a LOT longer to take down large constructions. It only takes a few seconds to remove say, a tanktrap. But for large structures, it should take 3-4x as long, maybe longer, in my opinion; just something authentic. Same applies to building them as well

Edited by Powell

Me like!

You know though, in all the months (5) i have been playing DayZ i have yet to find a DMR! And now the chance is lowered again!

Oh well...

Well, there was something odd with the rare spawn. I play DayZ for 2.5 months now and I never have found SVD apart from one player I managed to kill.

Yesterday, on UK SDayZ server there was a DMR in Stary and a SVD at NW airfield (fire station). I think that server didn't restart between the occasions but not quite sure.

Sorry V1.1 has taken a little while, lets just say i fell asleep for an extended period of time :D

point taken, I forgot about the backpack changes...and regarding taking down bases, it should take a LOT longer to take down large constructions. It only takes a few seconds to remove say, a tanktrap. But for large structures, it should take 3-4x as long, maybe longer, in my opinion; just something authentic. Same applies to building them as well

ill see what i can do to potentially slow down deconstruction times on the larger structures

• Like 1

Steyr AUG A1 added?

New weapon? :o

Yea, and that one is designed by rocket (not the real gun, but the arma Version)

I have plenty of beans to give, keep the good stuff coming :D

i have plenty of good content to give, keep the beans coming :D

im rolling out V1.1.1 soon to fix a big bug/exploit and also to fix the wire (CAT2) not working properly

V1.1.1

+++++CONSTRUCTION CHANGES+++++

[FIX] Fixed Possible Building Expliot

[FIX] Removed "WatchTower" Drop Down Menu From Tank Trap Kit

[FIX] Create Vehicle Restriction When Building Things

[FIX] Wire (CAT2) Is Now Not Green/Invisible

Mod is amazing! I really appreciate the work you put into it. :)

Watching a priest murder an innocent survivor then chasing him through Cherno for 5 minutes before unloading an M1014 in to the back of his head. Only in SurviveDayZ mod... LOL.

Suggestions people cmon :D

Is there anything you could do to help performance in Cherno/Elektro/Berezino? I'm fine on most of the map but everything goes to shit once I get to a big city, and I don't have a bad PC, lol...