ryahn

SurviveDayZ Mod - More Difficult & Extensive DayZ | v1.2

I've suggested this many times, but zombies should react to gunshots from further away. Zombies seem practically deaf ATM...please look into this

Can we get a constant day night cycle. I have been on several dayz around the same time and every time im on its a different time of day. I would like to know when i could get on to play in the daytime instead of it being hit or miss

Is there anything you could do to help performance in Cherno/Elektro/Berezino? I'm fine on most of the map but everything goes to shit once I get to a big city, and I don't have a bad PC, lol...

im working on performance increases but im afraid its hard for me to tell haha, because i dont get any lag whatsoever...

I've suggested this many times, but zombies should react to gunshots from further away. Zombies seem practically deaf ATM...please look into this

i found out where the code was located for that so i will be doing testing soon

• Like 2

Can we get a constant day night cycle. I have been on several dayz around the same time and every time im on its a different time of day. I would like to know when i could get on to play in the daytime instead of it being hit or miss

im working on making both the UK and US survivedayz mod servers run a 6hourday:6hournight cycle but i want to make the US and UK have opposite times

i found out where the code was located for that so i will be doing testing soon

oh yeah awesome, thanks a ton.

Also on another topic guys, we have just got a Panthera server up and running and its MrShenerai's version as i think its the best :D

to get the password and download information just go to here - http://survivedayz.c...thera-Server-Up!

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Stapo

Update: we might be going with the less zombies and make them slower but make them hit like mike tyson himself

Update: we might be going with the less zombies and make them slower but make them hit like mike tyson himself

holy fuck yes, always wanted this. This just keeps getting better and better; imagine, being in Cherno, your airhorn M16 has attracted a horde on your ass, and in the dozens they slowly pinpoint you and eat you. I love this
  • Like 1

hey, "RU_ or Ins_WarfareBMGNest_PK" CDF_WarfareBMGNest_PK.jpg

or maybe this one "Fort_Nest_M240" Fort_Nest_M240.jpg

would be nice to have =)

Edited by p1et

Point system installed http://survivedayz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4779

I am glad to announce that the point system is now installed. You may be asking why is there a point system. This point system will help make the forums a little more active and make it more of a community. These points will be able to be used with the store to get customization on the forums to getting in game items. This is still in testing phase and points will be wiped at any time.

If you are going to slow the zombies down then i suggest making players fatigue after running for a certain length of time.

Someone had mentioned zombies reacting more to gunshots. I reckon if you fire an Enfield in Cherno every zombie should home in on that position. This feature could even be used to draw zombies away from areas if you are in groups.

Do zombies react to flashlights at all? If not i think they should.

Player fatigue, if possible to implement, would set this mod FAR apart from any other.

• Like 1

im working on a player fatigue/ stamina system

• Like 3

Have you guys changed the map in any way? Added buildings, land mass? Or are you solely focussed on the gameplay changes etc?

Have you guys changed the map in any way? Added buildings, land mass? Or are you solely focussed on the gameplay changes etc?

Right now its been game play. We will start to add new buildings and stuff once its at a suitable standing. There is a construction system that does add buildings.

On another note. The point system is up and working. I am currently working on the market/trading system. These points will be used to do thing on the forums to getting in game items. These items are yet to be determined but they will be no-game breaking items.

im working on making both the UK and US survivedayz mod servers run a 6hourday:6hournight cycle but i want to make the US and UK have opposite times

Why not have a 5 or 7 hour day/night cycle, or some number that doesn't fit into our 24 hour cycle, so people who get on at the same time every day get to experience different times of day?

Oh and about fatigue, is there a chance of a weight based system like ACE's?

Edited by Dsi1

Oh and about fatigue, is there a chance of a weight based system like ACE's?

Maybe but there are some things we dont like about the ACE mod.

Gameplay First then map changes later, we did have the mod running on thirsk but it turned into a DM and it was taken down for maintenance (will be coming back soon)

Edited by Stapo

Maybe but there are some things we dont like about the ACE mod.

Lol, Ryahn who said im gunna use ACE mod, ive got a few tricks up my sleeve

• Like 1

Stapo, have a look at my thread on the forums. I think using the SMK animations mod with your added fatigue system would really be great.

Stapo, have a look at my thread on the forums. I think using the SMK animations mod with your added fatigue system would really be great.

im having a look right now

ok had a look at the SMK stuff, i COULD do it but it requires everyone to have CBA installed and my goal is to keep the mod by itself with no other addons because it will lead to more people having installation issues