ryahn

SurviveDayZ Mod - More Difficult & Extensive DayZ | v1.2

You can't do any of the cool police stuff unfortunarely.

The car looks bad-ass cruising through the streets however.

You can't do any of the cool police stuff unfortunarely.

Dont worry, ill get something going

Nice ill have to check it out this weekend, been busy playing Chivalry as a change of pace but i love what you have done so far. thanks.

• Like 1

happy birthday stapo :) (i assume its your birthday?)

Yes.

Why did you turn on name tags? and turn it into a regular server? Are you testing something? Ruins the immersion.

Why did you turn on name tags? and turn it into a regular server? Are you testing something? Ruins the immersion.

quite, why ARE name tags enabled? And side chat removed?..

Name tags will be turned off tomorrow when I start to do updates to all the servers. Seattle 1 is currently down for network issues. Side chat was removed because of abuse and people not following the rules we have in place for side chat.

The DayZThirsk map is Coming back ive made alot of work to it and ive fixed alot of glitches with it.

No. it will be run on its own separate hive/server along side the others

V1.3 in under construction as of now.. it should be seen in the coming week

I miss the side chat, it's a shame there isn't a way to disable voice chat and still keep it. Hard to get close enough to people to communicate friendliness through direct chat.

Love everything else about the mod, can't wait for more buildings to liven up some of the smaller villages and take the pressure off all of the hot spots for loot.

Edited by dromag67
  • Like 1

Im forming a clan which will be active on this server , if you are intrested in joining add matty119 too steam , or mattcakeywakey too skype.

Must have Skype and basic experience of Dayz.

Another request:

Is it possible that defenses such as sandbags could be harvest-able after they are removed? Currently, if you find say, a tanktrap, and you remove it, it just vanishes. Is it possible to have it fall as an item to pick up on the ground?

I'm not really sure how coding works honestly, but maybe these defenses could adopt something from the tents. If you pack a tent, it falls as an item that you can pick up. Why not defenses?

I think this would be an amazing addition, especially since such recent updates circle around construction.

Another request:

Is it possible that defenses such as sandbags could be harvest-able after they are removed? Currently, if you find say, a tanktrap, and you remove it, it just vanishes. Is it possible to have it fall as an item to pick up on the ground?

I'm not really sure how coding works honestly, but maybe these defenses could adopt something from the tents. If you pack a tent, it falls as an item that you can pick up. Why not defenses?

I think this would be an amazing addition, especially since such recent updates circle around construction.

I agree I always wondered about that myself, it should theoretically work like packing up a tent.

Another request:

its seems doable

DayZThirsk is ready to go.... ill be uploading soon and in about a week ill be uploading the server files / server key to opendayz.net so anyone can host DayZThirsk.

Also ive got some new screens and btw this version ive ported includes both a winter and a summer version

http://opendayz.net/...coming-soon.23/

Edited by Stapo

Very nice. Any plans to edit cherno to make it unique for survive dayz? Would be cool to have thirsk and edited cherno for the mod. And a wait to connect the two so things come together.

But I might be getting way too far over my head with that idea.