iOldWorld1

To anyone thinking of hacking

Don't.

5 minutes ago, a hacker teleported to me and dropped a weapon box. Curiosity eventually killed the cat and I decided to download a free hack from YouTube. Next thing I know, I've attempted to join a game and I am global banned from every single server.

Before you laugh, I deserved it. I'm fully aware of that. I would not be contributing to the hacker problem by downloading a hack, and I have learned my lesson. £30 that I will never see again, has been completely and utterly wasted. I am now £25 short as I have just bought it on Steam. What a fool I am.

Regardless, do not hack. They will ban you, it's just a matter of time.

DayZ was the first game I've ever attempted to hack on. I'm a loyal player of online-games such as All Points Bulletin where I've spent literally hundreds on the game. I should have known better, so well done Bohemia, you got me, and I will never hack again.

Edited by iOldWorld1
  • Like 6

inb4 "im glad ur gone faggot", etc. It'll happen, you just wait.

And BattlEye isn't as bad as people say it is.

But anyway, people make mistakes. I'm sure you've learnt your lesson.

• Like 1

I have no sympathy for you and I'm glad you feel bad about it. It is good to see that you have learned your lesson though. If you buy standalone, stick with that no-hacking policy.

• Like 2

1. i love your honesty and i like the point of this thread but i just wanna say the people who attacked you and yourself are cheaters. but thats all just techniciltys of terms. people have to start getting smart battle eye is really biting down on the problem and so even though the scripts are simple you have to avoid getting tempted or this may be you aswell.

everyone should take comfort in know that even though a cheater might randomly kill you they will at a certin point get a global ban as well

so OP thank you for your honesty im not here to flame you. I can understand your interest in how the scripts work. so you can always buy a new accoutn just try to remain strong and avoid cheating as at some point all the cheaters will get theres too

• Like 1

(Waves finger)

You were a very naughty boy!

But as Jesus once said....."Stone him!"

Or was that from Life of Brian??

• Like 1

This game has no place for cheating other than simple, idiotic trolling of people who have nothing to do with their lives

im amazed how many posts there have been without flaming the poor guy lol im impressed fourms

just buy a VIP hack. yeah it costs $$ per month. but you won't get banned. fight fire with fire. if your opponent hacks, you should hack too.

so the lesson ppl need to learn: never use free hacks since bypassers for those are always outdated. want to hack? pay for it.

Edited by MostlyPanda

DayZ was the first game I've ever attempted to hack on. I'm a loyal player of online-games such as All Points Bulletin where I've spent literally hundreds on the game. I should have known better, so well done Bohemia, you got me, and I will never hack again.

A fellow APB player to eh?, perhaps you could join me in my effort to tell and show Rocket and Devs that a player customization like the one APB has will kick ass and sky rocket sales like a madman

They should ip ban hackers as well, being able to buy the game again is more like a small fine.

Aham, internet unplug. replug the wire. WOW i got new IP! it's magic?

• Like 1

They should ip ban hackers as well, being able to buy the game again is more like a small fine.

Stupid idea. What if one gets incorrectly globally banned?

just buy a VIP hack. yeah it costs $$ per month. but you won't get banned. fight fire with fire. if your opponent hacks, you should hack too.

so the lesson ppl need to learn: never use free hacks since bypassers for those are always outdated. want to hack? pay for it.

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A HAAACKEEEER.

The lesson that needs to be learned is to quit fucking hacking, dipshit.

Edited by Nick8478

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A HAAACKEEEER.

The lesson that needs to be learned is to quit fucking hacking, dipshit.

The beauty of the correct use of words. I did say things which lets you suspect i am. but you can't prove it.

remember? every1 is innocent until proven different

Now i'm off to hack. khm... Play what i mean.

PS.: Was that a sarcasm? :( damn internet. you never know.

Edited by MostlyPanda
  • Like 1

Well you didnt need to buy the full pack again, you could of just brought operation arrowhead of the BI store for £13 and save your that extra bit of cash.

Another person with a manga avatar who (probably) hacks?

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Manga avatar - carebear or hacker (normally carebear become hacker).

• Like 1

He is just a plain asshole, apparently, who adds nothing to the game or the forum

He is just a plain asshole, apparently, who adds nothing to the game or the forum

why are you so personal? you make me a SadPanda :(

don't judge ppl you don't know. "I don't call you a penisless midget who can't even fap cause you have sister-fetish"

see? it's not nice to assume things about some1 you don't know.

why are you so personal? you make me a SadPanda :(

don't judge ppl you don't know. "I don't call you a penisless midget who can't even fap cause you have sister-fetish"

see? it's not nice to assume things about some1 you don't know.

Shit! you got me...

• Like 1

Do people NEVER read stickied threads? A- most public hacks you see on YouTube are scams/viruses. The stolen CD key issue came from people using YouTube to get their hacks. B- Most of the hacks on actual public release hack forums go months undetected. The ESP hack has gone undetected for the last 6 patches, and has an updated patch within hours of Arma and DayZ programming updates.

Not only are you a bad hacker, you're bad at doing your homework before trying to ruin everyone elses gaming experience. Enjoy your ban, and the $25 you're probably going to spend on a new key, because you haven't figured out that Russian keys are $5.

I don't hack or script, but I seem to be one of the few that actually watches public hack forums regularly enough to know what's coming at me. It's funny to see threads about hackers doing things that are impossible to script, like aimbotting.

• Like 3

Pretty much. It's not 100% accurate but it is an indicator of immaturity, self-obsession and entitlement. It's funny, cause I enjoy some of the better Japanese animation but the folks who wrap themselves in it online are almost as damaged as Bronies.

Edited by jukaga

Pretty much. It's not 100% accurate but it is an indicator of immaturity, self-obsession and entitlement. It's funny, cause I enjoy some of the better Japanese animation but the folks who wrap themselves in it online are almost as damaged as Bronies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sryqaS07WaU