iOldWorld1

To anyone thinking of hacking

So you hack, get banned, and buy a stolen CD key is what I gather from this thread, Panda.

Lol'd.

So you hack, get banned, and buy a stolen CD key is what I gather from this thread, Panda.

Lol'd.

i didn't got banned. bought the key for 5bucks at the start of the mod.

Another person with a manga avatar who (probably) hacks?

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Manga avatar - carebear or hacker (normally carebear become hacker).

Carebears are the ones who become hackers?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've seen a lot of brainless coddie crap on here, but this is a special brand of stupid.

Edited by Angel Knight
  • Like 1

Pretty much. It's not 100% accurate but it is an indicator of immaturity, self-obsession and entitlement. It's funny, cause I enjoy some of the better Japanese animation but the folks who wrap themselves in it online are almost as damaged as Bronies.

I wouldn't call myself "damaged" Just finally settled, on this note i found MLP the best anti-depresent, better than pills for sure. Again never judge a book by it's cover.

A person should never be judged on a mental level by what they like or enjoy. Also just to finish off i'll use your line "It's not 100% accurate but it's an indicator of immaturity" i beg to differ seeing as those i know IRL who like manga or are Brony happen to be the most mature i know, Being this way im happy to be a Brony.

• Like 1

MostrlyPanda, If you want to fill the general discussion with troll/flame comments, I don't mind much about it, but please don't start to post useless youtube stuff, makes it look we're in the off-topic section.

Much Obliged...

• Like 1

Don't.

5 minutes ago, a hacker teleported to me and dropped a weapon box. Curiosity eventually killed the cat and I decided to download a free hack from YouTube. Next thing I know, I've attempted to join a game and I am global banned from every single server.

Before you laugh, I deserved it. I'm fully aware of that. I would not be contributing to the hacker problem by downloading a hack, and I have learned my lesson. £30 that I will never see again, has been completely and utterly wasted. I am now £25 short as I have just bought it on Steam. What a fool I am.

Regardless, do not hack. They will ban you, it's just a matter of time.

DayZ was the first game I've ever attempted to hack on. I'm a loyal player of online-games such as All Points Bulletin where I've spent literally hundreds on the game. I should have known better, so well done Bohemia, you got me, and I will never hack again.

Most hackers who get banned will just keep buying another CD key online from a Russian website for something like $2. I hope you can speak Russian.

After browsing through a brony bashing thread here on the forums about a month ago, I watched an epsiode or two of that show just to see what the big deal was. Turns out, I hated it and it's definitely not my cup of tea. That doesn't change the fact that virtually every 'brony' on this forum is better mannered and intellectually superior to almost everyone who criticizes their passtime.

• Like 5

After browsing through a brony bashing thread here on the forums about a month ago, I watched an epsiode or two of that show just to see what the big deal was. Turns out, I hated it and it's definitely not my cup of tea. That doesn't change the fact that virtually every 'brony' on this forum is better mannered and intellectually superior to almost everyone who criticizes their passtime.

At least you came to a conclusion after delving into the evidence, and yes it isn't everyones cup of tea, but i'd rather people actually looked into it before flaming and trolling, but again im away off topic so i shall return!!

OP you are still a silly boy... but at least you admit it.

• Like 2

Oh look..it's this thread again. Can we give the repentant hackers one thread to all post in ?

• Like 1

Oh look..it's this thread again. Can we give the repentant hackers one thread to all post in ?

What like a confession booth, where they repent their sins and walk off into the lonely distance?

Feel that, I don't agree with most of the bronys, and I have to admit I hate mlp images/gis/videos spam, still, Who am I to criticize their choice......

Problem is, every time there is something related to mlp you can expect 2 things

1: Flooded forums/comments with mlp images/videos.

2: Flooded forums/comments with no quarter war between bronys and mlp haters.

Feel that, I don't agree with most of the bronys, and I have to admit I hate mlp images/gis/videos spam, still, Who am I to criticize their choice......

Problem is, every time there is something related to mlp you can expect 2 things

Do you not feel that your forum signature and others like it may contribute to the aforementioned war?

This is very true, hence i do try to focus on the topic as much as possible, but in the end this is the internet and there is a hate for everything, pretty much all the Bronies i have met here through the meetup thread or what not are generally good people and are a decent laugh, but the hating and flaming between bronies and haters, well that won't ever cease, unless we love and tolerate them to the point they just shoot themselves knowing there is no hoping in breaking us.... but it wont happen

• Like 1

Do you not feel that your forum signature and others like it may contribute to the aforementioned war?

Good point, but, who said I quoted it as an aggressive way of sending any kind of message? I just lol'd my ass off to that comment and thought It would be nice to put it as a signature, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who sees it that way.

Quite the hypocrisy otherwise don't you think?

I actually said this same thing right in that thread. With a generation of internet tough guys around here, bronies are always welcome lol.

Also laughed at the guy claiming carebears are the ones who hack.

Yes...the ones who have problems with shooting people are the guys scripting in weapons to kill people and thunder doming and teleporting to kill. Yeah that makes sense...

• Like 1

I actually said this same thing right in that thread. With a generation of internet tough guys around here, bronies are always welcome lol.

Also laughed at the guy claiming carebears are the ones who hack.

Yes...the ones who have problems with shooting people are the guys scripting in weapons to kill people and thunder doming and teleporting to kill. Yeah that makes sense...

Lol i may be all loving and all Tolerating. but im still a Soldier at heart ;) pretty sure the Ponies just brought out my soft side!

EDIT: More to the point lets get back on topic guys... last thing we want is a Brony vs Haters battle...

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 1

It's not the bronies that are a problem, it's the people with quasi pedophile manga avatars, they're all retards.

Never had a problem with a broney.

And yes, Gambles, it IS the carebears that (a lot of the time, but not always) whine on forums then go off to find hacks.

There was even a few threads where people admitted that's exactly what happened.

"I wanted to be nice to everyone but they kept killing me so I started hacking".

Lol i may be all loving and all Tolerating. but im still a Soldier at heart ;) pretty sure the Ponies just brought out my soft side!

EDIT: More to the point lets get back on topic guys... last thing we want is a Brony vs Haters battle...

Hey, not one of these guys that act all tough and rugged online is near what they make out. People often use the anonymity of forums to try to make themselves feel more powerful than they actually are, it's a sad sight indeed because they don't know that we know ;)

• Like 2

I'm glad OP went straight to youtube to learn how to uber hax instead of searching the forums here. Then again, he did just hand his CDkey over to some real hacker that's probably really happy to be able to get back into the game.

It's not the bronies that are a problem, it's the people with quasi pedophile manga avatars, they're all retards.

Never had a problem with a broney.

And yes, Gambles, it IS the carebears that (a lot of the time, but not always) whine on forums then go off to find hacks.

There was even a few threads where people admitted that's exactly what happened.

"I wanted to be nice to everyone but they kept killing me so I started hacking".

To me, it just doesn't add up on any level. Of course anyone who comes on the forums and spouts that is a bandit trying to poke at the other side, it wouldn't make sense.

Think about it.

What is in the game for carebears or people who don't thrive on the pvp side of the game? Scavenging and Surviving.

What is in the game for people who thrive on the pvp aspect of the game? Killing and Military Weaponry.

What does hacking do?

It takes away the scavenging and surviving aspect all together and gives you killing ability and end game military weaponry.

What you are suggesting, that carebears would be the most likely culprits, doesn't make sense.

• Like 2

Hey, not one of these guys that act all tough and rugged online is near what they make out. People often use the anonymity of forums to try to make themselves feel more powerful than they actually are, it's a sad sight indeed because they don't know that we know ;)

Haha so true dude so true, hence i wash all the words they utter over my head... again this is the internet and the internet allows 12 yr olds to be hardened war veterans :) im just glad there are fragments of common sense like yourself still out there

• Like 2

To me, it just doesn't add up on any level. Of course anyone who comes on the forums and spouts that is a bandit trying to poke at the other side, it wouldn't make sense.

Think about it.

What is in the game for carebears or people who don't thrive on the pvp side of the game? Scavenging and Surviving.

What is in the game for people who thrive on the pvp aspect of the game? Killing and Military Weaponry.

What does hacking do?

It takes away the scavenging and surviving aspect all together and gives you killing ability and end game military weaponry.

What you are suggesting, that carebears would be the most likely culprits, doesn't make sense.

See this makes sense to me, you would think that people with a more sentimental nature would be considerate enough not to script and play the game it was developed to be, i love players like this, unfortunatley though they sometimes aint to great when it comes to firefights.

On the other hand you will get the egotistical maniac who is too impatient to running about with a Makarov and would Script his way to end game so he has an upper hand. Judging character tends to save more lives than just pointing fingers, in DayZ and IRL

• Like 1