CF Donuts

Your Final Words Before Death

Freash spawn: See some one with gun I say Do not shoot me I am unarmed. two seconds later you are dead.

Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live.. at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now would you be willing to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies, that they make take our lives but they'll never take our FREEEEEEEEEDOMMMMM!!!!!

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

I usually jump on the server teamspeak and realize it was one of my clanmates...

It then results in a long string of complex swear words that, if put together, make no sense.

Got another one in tonight whilst bleeding out nr Elektro as the gunman came towards me....

"IT'S GAME OVER MAN... IT'S GAME OVER.....

Derpy Hooves was killed.

I swear this thread is getting me killed more than i would like!

I usually jump on the server teamspeak and realize it was one of my clanmates...

It then results in a long string of complex swear words that, if put together, make no sense.

I used to be this guy. People loved me in vent for the strings of incoherent babble that would spew forth from my lips before I could even think. Some times they'd laugh and repeat it so I could remember, other times they'd ask me if I had my meds...

I used to be this guy. People loved me in vent for the strings of incoherent babble that would spew forth from my lips before I could even think. Some times they'd laugh and repeat it so I could remember, other times they'd ask me if I had my meds...

Try being Scottish, this is normal behavior for us, however the rest of the world finds it hilarious... im just expressing the way i feel witch is normally angry :)

"The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!"

Goddamnit, (teammate), you are the WORST overwatch.

He's looting my body and I'm bleeding shoot him!

(teammate) are you even there?

FFS.

If the guy surprises me? Abort, close ArmA, grab a hammer, destroy computer, throw it out the window and possibly shove a remote up my ass for being such a pusy.

Things I say to the people I play with just before I get sniped.

"There's no one here, let's just sprint across"

"There's no one here, just start the fire here"

"Are you STILL looting? Hurry up, we're hanging around way too long."

As I walk through Cherno with my starting gear, a Lee Enfield shot is heard and I fall to the ground.

I hear the footsteps of my attacker, and I could barely hear the pursuing zombies, and all I am saying is.

"You better have a good reason to waste your bullet."