CF Donuts

Your Final Words Before Death

I once got hit by a van, when I realized I was inside it's minimum breaking distance and it only just started breaking, the best I could come up with was mouthing: "Fuck... "

My only regret... Picking up that peice of shit noob tuber dick head anus eating 2 timing rat faced baby raping son of a dead whore!!!

And this concludes my 34th try of trying to help a noob.

last words contained in this video, interesting encounter me being shot at by a bandit while im trying to make friends lol.

usually id probably just reply with "*****!" .. i guess im not very imaginitive when im about to die. :P

I like how around 5 mins in after being all hurt and messed up you're suddenly healed and magically change weapons.

Edit: Then I watch the rest of the video, and it seems after dying you magically teleport to someone who's at the airport and grab a weapon and have an encounter with them. Dunno how else a fresh spawn would make it all the way to the airport with full food/drink while not spawning with any. It would be kind of dumb to post video evidence of your own hacking on the DayZ forums if that's what happened here, but I can't find any other way to explain what I saw.

Maybe you had the earlier weapon in your ginormous backpack, but I can't explain the fresh spawn at the northeast airfield thing, or the healing.

Edited by Trazier

Mine usually is "So i guess you don't want an interview then"

Cherno Journo is dead (again)

• Like 2

"I'll thank you kindly for not shooting my balls off..."

"I see you staring at me. No I'm not going to shoot you, even if you stare me down for another 30 seconds. I really am friendly, you see."

TheCapulet was killed.

"le sigh" (as I go back to play Warfare BE)

"Ya f***in pr*ck I'll be f***in back for you"

Last night was in Starry, been hit and bleeding out, guy comes over to me "So any last requests" to witch i replied "I just don't know what went wrong".

He laughed.... blood bagged me, bandaged me, gave me some morphine and said "Well Derpy, looks like your lucky day,"

Unfortunatley for him i was just coming round from being passed out and he had his back to me so i returned the favour....

his last words noted were "Fucking Bronies man.... Killed by a fucking Brony...."

Maxwell was killed.

• Like 2

Last night was in Starry, been hit and bleeding out, guy comes over to me "So any last requests" to witch i replied "I just don't know what went wrong".

He laughed.... blood bagged me, bandaged me, gave me some morphine and said "Well Derpy, looks like your lucky day,"

Unfortunatley for him i was just coming round from being passed out and he had his back to me so i returned the favour....

his last words noted were "Fucking Bronies man.... Killed by a fucking Brony...."

Maxwell was killed.

That wasnt fair....

F&%*YOU MTHRF*%KR YOU P*$$^ B&%^$ I'M GONNA COME AND GET YOU AND KILL YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY

( I usually scream this over the mic)

lol last night i was shoting come at me bro!! before death

and istarted to dance on top of a firestation, took the guy nearly 40 rounds of dmr at 200 metres away to finish me. he must of not liked my flashlight....

• Like 1