rocket

20 words or less: Super-Low Humanity Detection

NO!

People have a serial killer as neighbor since they born and still don't know it.

NO

While this is miles better than the crows or flies idea, it will still be obvious who is a bandit.

Going to add to something here even though I've already replied: Make it a pop-up indicator when you look at someone. You can then identify their heartrate over distance.

No

As said before, I think that players need to figure out of they could trust someone with conversation and dialogue which makes the game way more intriguing, with voice chat you are speaking with a real person, so same rules as in real life apply.

There is a need of a visual queue but I think it should be subtle

Small spots of blood, torn clothes as mentioned before.

Oh, and zombie agro and spawn should increase with low humanity!

Also possible problem - It will be incredibly annoying to run around with my 8 friends who are all bandits just like me and every time we mouse over each other hear crazy heart beats.

Yes ... but

This is it - to put some FEAR into those who have killed lots of people. They won't see their humanity' date=' so they wonder... (can they tell I'm a killer??!) [/quote']

The lone wolver will become another disadvantage.

Clans and groups will become another advantage.

No

Permanent names would solve this problem without having a need for a new feature.

YES

Or, when closeby to somebody, you SEE a location chevron. Fight, team-up or run.

YES

It would represent a form of intuition. I'd also like to request a similar way of recognizing people you've met before.

YES

Until a system is created to accurately mimic body language and facial expressions, we need SOME way of judging how trustworthy another player is. It's not the guy up on the hillside sniping you from 800 yards that you need to consider, it's the guy you just bumped into at the supermarket, rummaging through the leftover beans.

Also, I would much prefer friend lists (enabling tags on mouse-over). The rest will sort itself out.

Yes.

I think players should still lose humanity for killing them unprovoked. That way only truly innocent survivors will remain noise free.

21 words. Lord forgive me.

YES

Suggested Humanity rules:

• decreases if killing someone with similar or higher humanity
  • audible only if target's humanity significantly below own

YES

Until a system is created to accurately mimic body language and facial expressions' date=' we need SOME way of judging how trustworthy another player is. It's not the guy up on the hillside sniping you from 800 yards that you need to consider, it's the guy you just bumped into at the supermarket, rummaging through the leftover beans.

[/quote']

agreed we all know the guy on the hill with the sniper rifle is a jerk allready, though we only know hes around when your head explodes, i would realy like to be able to judge if the guy i just ran into is a decent bloke or if hes going to kill me, skin me and use my hide as a raincoat

NO

I've never been close enough to a Bandit to be able to hear anything. Bullets always get to me first. Unless you make it audible from 5-10 meters away, I think this is useless.

No.

Implement murder face!

doom-ii-20100526093017699-3219944_640w.jpg

1.Point cursor at player

2. Learn karma status, Health status, and whatever else such as temp or sickness via hud icon.

3. Room to expand.