cheese4gaming

New UK Private Hive Server With Password - cheese4gaming

I don't use the commander myself but I would imagine that it only checks the dayz files are upto date but not the beta patch.

Look here - http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php - for the beta patch, I'm at work right now so I cant check which patch the server is currently running but if you search for the server in dayz it should say which patch it is running and then just download and install the correct version. Hope this helps.

**UPDATE**

The sever is currently running the 97448 beta patch.

Thank you again, Johnny! I actually had the latest version installed, but now reinstalled the 97448 patch. However, the server is still not accessible. I will try reinstalling everything when I get back from work, but if you have any other ideas, please let me know. I really appreciate any support I can get.

Thank you again, Johnny! I actually had the latest version installed, but now reinstalled the 97448 patch. However, the server is still not accessible. I will try reinstalling everything when I get back from work, but if you have any other ideas, please let me know. I really appreciate any support I can get.

Well there are currently no players online at the moment so I don't know if it's a server issue or a problem at your end. I'm going to perform a manual server restart now. I'd try joining again when you get home from work before re-installing your DayZ files.

Edited by Johnny Squats

How long does it usually take to be accepted/granted access? Would be great to have it all sorted out for the weekend, but I only sent the email on the 9th (so, three days ago).

Just a few screens form gameplay the last day or so...

Fantastic quality screenshots. Do you play in that quality or is that increased just for the screenies?

Excellent screenies Dr. Duff.

YouGotRedonYou, the admins on this server are cheesetastic :), i am sure they can get you set up asap.

Plus a shameless bump for a great private hive server. :rolleyes:

I know the server was rebooting but does anyone know if it's working or not? Can't seem to log in :(

It's failing to load as much as this cat fails to clear the gap.

tumblr_lwcve6mva61qzrlhgo1_400.gif

Fantastic quality screenshots. Do you play in that quality or is that increased just for the screenies?

I play in this quality, all I do for the screen shots is crop them to remove the UI after I use fraps to capture them.

What can I say... I slipped, I fell, I broke my bloody neck!

Been on the server for a few days now, enjoy the server but If I had a choice to change 1 thing it would be so the server got darker later into the night.

Most people play or at least the server gets busy past 7:30pm and I have noticed you only get an hour (ish) of daylight.

Not a major issue but thought I would through it out there.

Also, kudos to bonbon_BS (I think that was his name!) for not telling other people where he was killed last night (by stary in a hilux) :)

Been on the server for a few days now, enjoy the server but If I had a choice to change 1 thing it would be so the server got darker later into the night.

Most people play or at least the server gets busy past 7:30pm and I have noticed you only get an hour (ish) of daylight.

Also, kudos to bonbon_BS (I think that was his name!) for not telling other people where he was killed last night (by stary in a hilux) :)

Server says gmt-2 but it's 3 as between 9-10pm it gets dark however if the moon is out it's not very dark so fine to me plus more goings on in the dark with more risk.

• Like 1

I enjoy driving through the woods in a vehicle in the dead of night...praying the people above in the helicopter haven't spotted you.

• Like 1

Well, we seem to be enjoying your server extremely well!

Lots of Love,

Lewis, Hobnob, Jono, John xx

344gO.jpg

Edited by Lewus
  • Like 3

Excellent screenies Dr. Duff.

YouGotRedonYou, the admins on this server are cheesetastic :), i am sure they can get you set up asap.

Plus a shameless bump for a great private hive server. :rolleyes:

So I've heard, but it appears I've been forgotten about :(

EDIT: Scratch that, all sorted now! :D

Edited by YouGotRedOnYou

Haha, BonBon. Had some alright gear on me too :)

What's your in game name? Why were you eating before you hijacked me. Although, if you weren't eating I suppose you wouldn't have got me.

#CuriositykilledtheHobnob

• Like 1

Just a quick reminder that we now have a forum to call our own thanks to the guys at DayZ.st! It's slowly filling up but a lot of our members still haven't signed up! If you haven't signed up yet get your backside in gear and come on over!

http://hive.dayz.st/viewforum.php?f=11

Cheese out.

Edited by cheese4gaming

The server looks quite good, but how many players do you average at the same time?

I'll probably send you an e-mail next week because I'm currently not at my preffered pc.

Edited by Bozo

I am saddeneed to say I am very appauled at the behaviour of certian individuals this evening. It has come to my attention certain players and or admins on this server exercise faveouritism towards specific members of this communtiy which resulted in some very rude and aburpt messages from both admins and players alike this evening.

Even after I had stated I didn't see why we were recieveing such treatment, which I won't go into, those there know what was said, I was pretty much told that no one cared and I should piss off and not come back. Once I had logged off people continued to discuss me, stating I was naive. How can anyone come to that conclusion?

All in all I am offended by tonights results and will not be returning to this server. It's a shame as it started out so friendly and has quickly degenerated into a hateful clique.

Goodbye cheese.

http://hive.dayz.st/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24

Has there been a total reset again or something? Logged out with gear, logged in to find myself gearless and back on the coast. After having lost everything at my camp over the last few days, if this is a glitch, it's hugely annoying.

Whats happened to the server? Been down for a while now. Also a bump for tis awesome server.