cheese4gaming

New UK Private Hive Server With Password - cheese4gaming

I DONT WANA PLAY YOUR SEVER AGAIN I JUST WANT YOU TO ADMIT YOU WAS IN THE WRONG

people this sever is shocking the admins abuse there baning and kicking rights if you kill them and even if u were in or out of the green zone u get a ban all you can do is collect guns and not realy use them and have no real threat. ps if u kill an admin they get realy mardy its pretty funny

The players in this server that respect the rules don't seem to have any problems, its only the ones that break them and get banned that seem to spit their dummy out.

Shadz, don't have a problem with you but appreciate that you want to play with your friends. Happy Surviving

STILL NOT TELL THE TRUTH DUCKY!!!!!!!! WE STUCK TO THE RULES YOU DIDN'T ALL BECAUSE WE KILLED AN ADMIN LMFAO

Feel bad about the way in which I killed Kierono tonight. Looked like your gun was pointed my way and I opened up. Not quite in the spirit of things and I want to apologise again. The chopper is yours, the damn things are causing me too much trouble.

• Like 2

Grow up boznia, you broke the rules otherwise you would not have been banned. The servers doing just fine without you guys stirring stuff up. I was looking forward to having a few skirmishes with you guys but its clear to me now your just after cheap kills. And these posts just prove how ass hurt you really are. Admin abuse? That same admin spent the day helping people gear up. Now go found another server to abuse and throw a hissy fit at when you get banned.

• Like 1

Feel bad about the way in which I killed Kierono tonight. Looked like your gun was pointed my way and I opened up. Not quite in the spirit of things and I want to apologise again. The chopper is yours, the damn things are causing me too much trouble.

It's Kirito, but no problem man if I seen you was around I'd have said friendly or even if I seen you asking who was there etc.. Running out the doorway got to kill that habit it seems, and the heli aint mine it's Elite's. Was just dropping off a rotor part for him again so please don't say where it is thanks. Also thanks for not moving the bike, shame the reset happened before I could get back to my body.

Also I'm damn happy with this server everyones so nice, even if they are a bandit they still nice to talk too in the side chat. The ones who are moaning are just hurt the got banned for killing in the green zone, clearly shows on the map on the first page the dam is within the safe zone, going slighty past it and your not.

Edited by Vanter
  • Like 1

Kirito were you the one who ejected from the UAZ and was killed? lol

I like the server, 4 of us in a group and enjoyed it so far, no problems with admin infact they helped up many times in killing a load of zombies on us

• Like 2

Kirito were you the one who ejected from the UAZ and was killed? lol

I like the server, 4 of us in a group and enjoyed it so far, no problems with admin infact they helped up many times in killing a load of zombies on us

Yeah that was me >_> I tabbed out and hit enter twice as I came back in, so I got to paint the road.

Great server , unlike any other I have played on since I first stumbled across Day z , hasn`t stopped me getting killed about 5 times by zeds in Elektra though!

Keep up the fine work!

Fury

Still loving this server! Finally getting some good loot!! I like the green zones means we can run in loot and be gone! Like the whole PvP rules because I've killed one player who was trying to rob our uaz!

Had what was possibly my most fun experience on Dayz on here on Sunday. Running with Shadz and Fernando, fantastic altercation with Kirito (again) in the tower. Awesome day. Looking forward to next time I have time to play!

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Just looked over what my brother posted all over your forum, so I changed all the posts to "." as it wouldn't let me delete. I've sent you an essay length email, so just wanted to check if you got it?

Oh, and Shadz is a mate of mine he can vouch that I'm legit :)

Hello,

I sent an application for server access yesterday and the game is now fully downloaded and ready for me to play, so just wondered if you guys had decided to let me join :) Been practising on public server but I keep getting stuck in the buildings with zombies blocking the door haha, maybe its time I found a gun....

Thanks!

*trembles with fear* haha.

Still haven't got a reply to my application, is cheese4gaming not active anymore? :(

Yeah it is still active. Just wait abit longer, should get a email today I'd say.

Hi would like to play on your server as fed up of hacking and spawn raping peeps .I`ve been told that you lads like to play the game how it was meant to be played. I play under the name Mark. Chrs

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the Admin for allowing me into the server, It's my first time using the Mod and well any of the Arma games so it was a little confusing at first but a few hours in and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. :)

Big shout out to Shane *Can't remember your long ass name on DayZ* as I spent most of my learning time with him exploring the map and showing me the ropes...oh and a few things what not to do like drive a ATV over a bridge or roll it down a hill? Yeah bad times! Amusing though haha :D Thanks also to Elwyn my mate who introduced me to the game. Without him I'd still be playing BF3 and getting annoyed.

For anyone else my real name is Matt Newton which IIRC is what my DayZ name comes up as too but my mates call me Fizzy. I'm really into the idea of helping others and surviving through this game.

Was fun helping to find Shadz's UAZ that was stolen from him but unfortunately we couldn't find it even though we looked for an hour easy! Sorry to hear about that :(

• Like 1

Applied vie email and got a reply within 3 minuntes, amazing stuff guys, looking forward to logging in and meeting you nice people!

• Like 1

Really friendly group of people , was offered A lift and equipment within the first five minutes.

One chap (Beast) even gave me an m9sd to keep me out of trouble!!

Looking forward to calling this place home!