cheese4gaming

New UK Private Hive Server With Password - cheese4gaming

Im Aeregon on this server. I don't like the idea of bandits at all. If i wanna kill people I could play CoD or something. I'm always in the GZ and i can help out new players, or players who were killed.

After taking time to reflect on the situation that ocurred a few weeks ago I have realised that my actions posting here on the forums was immature and uncalled for. At the time I felt genuinely angry at the situation but I now realise that I handled it in a very poor manner.

I would like to apologise to those who I insulted and said unfair things about, admin and player alike, that were involved in the incident.

I do wish to continue playing on this server as it is one of, if not the best private hives I have played on. I hope you understand my explanation and accept my apology.

Hi just a quick name change here so i dont get booted when i log in. I am under the name of Mark but as there are thousands of Marks on servers decided to go back to my origional profile of BSSBlade so plz admin if you see me in game dont kick me Chrs PS came in same time as Mega and Nelly

Edited by BSSBlade

Sounds and looks very nice, do you guys have DayZ anti-hax installed? It's the only way I know to stop players from duping. It's truly great software!

So umm, I was just banned in the middle of playing and given no reason. After investigation, other players informed me that I was banned by association from another user. Since I wasn't the only player in the group I was with at the time I don't really understand what, why or who I am associated with or why this ban was issued but thanks for the good times anyhow.

I can't say I am that disappointed, given the attitude of some of the regular players, namely Shadz and Winch who incessantly attack me for no reason other than I spoke my mind about the server. Despite making an apology and playing again for a week with no problems I am still singled out.

I'd like to wish you the best of luck but in all honesty I think your server will fail given that you only listen to the brown nosing players who KOS constantly and troll in side chat.

Good day cheese, farewell!

Thanks for the positive comments chaps, you guys have made this server a truly great place to play DayZ!

^ This only applies if you're an admin or one of their friends - DON'T PLAY THIS SERVER!

Edited by Dr.Duff

So umm, I was just banned in the middle of playing and given no reason. After investigation, other players informed me that I was banned by association from another user. Since I wasn't the only player in the group I was with at the time I don't really understand what, why or who I am associated with or why this ban was issued but thanks for the good times anyhow.

I can't say I am that disappointed, given the attitude of some of the regular players, namely Shadz and Winch who incessantly attack me for no reason other than I spoke my mind about the server. Despite making an apology and playing again for a week with no problems I am still singled out.

I'd like to wish you the best of luck but in all honesty I think your server will fail given that you only listen to the brown nosing players who KOS constantly and troll in side chat.

^ This only applies if you're an admin or one of their friends - DON'T PLAY THIS SERVER!

I really don't need to explain anything. You know exactly what you did. You really think that our entire whitelist are "friends" with the admin, this is entirely fictional. Out of all the members that play on this server why is it the complaints always seem to come from 2 ex members?

For any non members reading this I can only ask that you apply and see for yourself what a brilliant community there is on this server.

I really don't need to explain anything. You know exactly what you did. You really think that our entire whitelist are "friends" with the admin, this is entirely fictional. Out of all the members that play on this server why is it the complaints always seem to come from 2 ex members?

For any non members reading this I can only ask that you apply and see for yourself what a brilliant community there is on this server.

Duff you have broken the server rules before by harming other players in the green zone. That is a 1 strike and your out offence, but the admins made exceptions for you because we thought you were a positive player for the server. After that you took offence to a matter that didn't concern you and left a number of hatefull post's, we let you back regardless as you had not broke any rules.

When we relized that you had been playing on our server with the knowlage that their was a banned player in-game with a new GUID and name, we decided that you were not right for our server. After all a big benefit of a private hive is that the admins can run it how they see fit.

As for this friends of admin nonsense, we are friendly with everyone but friends with no one. This is so we can run the server in a fair manner and still meet up with all the people who have made our server home.

We know you might be upset Duff but there isn't a forum post you can make for us to change our minds so please save you time and don't bother. We would like to wish you all the best in finding the right private hive for yourself.

Edited by cheese4gaming

Did I say the entire whitelist? No, I singled out the two players who consistently attacked me for merely playing back at the server, literally every single time I came online. Not only this, but I still don't even know who I am associated with and why I was banned. You can keep coming back here to defend yourself and I will keep coming back and pointing out the truth. Also, up until this evening I wasn't an "ex-member" nor did I have any intention of breaking any rules nor playing other servers but sadly I was banned and not given a reason. The fact you think I know what I did just baffles me. Maybe you can shoot me a PM explaining it to me seeing as you're not brave or confident enough to publish the reason here.

Come on, tell me who is this other member you talk of and why I am "banned by association?"

Edit: I am not making these posts to make you change your mind, I am trying to save other DayZ players the trauma of playing on your server.

Edited by Dr.Duff

You meen your posting these things because your spitefull and vindictive? Any one with sense will see the stupid post's scattered through here by you alone, this and the fact that you came back after all of it shows how quick you are to run your mouth without thinking. We have plenty of other very happy players and do what we think is best for the collective. I really do suggest you take this in a more marture manner and just go look for a new server to play on.

Edited by cheese4gaming

You meen your posting these things because your spitefull and vindictive? Any one with sense will see the stupid post's scattered through here by you alone, this and the fact that you came back after all of it shows how quick you are to run your mouth without thinking. We have plenty of other very happy players and do what we think is best for the collective. I really do suggest you take this in a more marture manner and just go look for a new server to play on.

Thaks for yet more perfect examples of your awful attitude and player treatment.

Didn't you leave already?? Good riddance

Great server is better without him.

No idea what is with you Mick, we never had a prpblem before, guess you're just as immature as the admins. Enjoy your server whilst you can.

THIS SERVER IS FULL OF POWEER HUNGRY ADMINS WHO CANT EVEN TELL THE TRUTH!

Edited by Dr.Duff

If this server is so awful can you explain why you and Shane came crawling back after leaving? Shane even purchased anothe copy of Arma II and created a fake email adress and name and then re-applied for the sever? If its that bad why do you keep coming back asking for another chance? 99% of our members are happy with the server. Your just too quick to call admin abuse when you know nothing about how the server is run. You were extremely rude to all the admins and other players on the server yet we still let you back and gave you another chance, if anything we are too kind as we clearly should of not let you back. You sir are a ticking time bomb and will explode at the slightest hint you will not get your own way.

I really do pity you Duff and I pity the admin that have to deal with your childish attitude in which ever server you chose to play on.

Our server is always growing and we are still taking multiple applicants every day. With over 6000 views on this forum I just can't see that your childish post will make any difference to our server.

Everyone knows that trolls roam the Internet and you are proving to EVERYONE that you are just another one out their to complain and ruin other people's experience.

I really think you should just start your own server as that is the only way you will be happy playing dayz because you can treat people how you like without being banned.

I would wish you all the best but I'm not going to anymore, I don't think you deserve to be treated like an adult as you have no respect for anyone but yourself.

Like I have said before when your not online no one argues, no one cries this community is the best I have seen on any dayz server I have played on.

I dont know why you think the admin are some sort of super group that just ban everyone in sight, if we did that then we wouldn't have any members left would we? We have only had to ban 4 people including yourself since the start of this server.

You may think you are saving people from the evil of the world but I really believe no one cares what you have to say, so put your time and energy into something more productive like starting your own server where people are free to hurl abuse and run scripts here there and everywhere.

As I said I don't wish you the best of luck or anything else for that matter as I'm tired of being pleasent to you as it just gets thrown back in my face.

Now go scream and cry into your pillow if it makes you feel better but please stay away from here as I'm sick to death of your incessant whining.

Edited by Johnny Squats

Hey guys, I tried to post on the cheese forum but I couldn't find the button to allow me to do so. Lol. Tried to log on a second ago with a new name (new name GoodKat, old name- Adamczuk) and got an admin ban. Apologies I was intending to type in side chat as soon as I got in who I was. Any chance of a ban reversal? Lol

I wasnt going to post in here, but after it became clear i wasn't going to get a civil discussion on the private forum, i had no choice.

I have supported the admins of this server in the past (even on this same page)

But i have got to say - after killing one of them after his "hold up" attempt went badly wrong, i was accused of hacking and banned the next time i logged in.

I asked for proof on their private forum, but my threads were deleted minutes after posting them.

So if you enjoy any sort of PVP, a busy player list, unbiased admins, Then THIS IS NOT THE SERVER FOR YOU.

The admins are an absolute joke.

hi, i send my application to ur mail, it has been 2 days now, how do i get the password to ur sever?