cheese4gaming

New UK Private Hive Server With Password - cheese4gaming

Yeah I logged in and was like where the hell am I? Obviously as I'd only played on another server for an hour or so to get the hang of it (aka repeatably get killed by zombies) I wasn't used to the map. Spawned into this server and straight away one of Elwyn's mates drove across half the map to come pick me up :)

I felt like a lost kitten who was taken in out of the bad weather...and fed ammo and weaponry :lol:

Really friendly group of people , was offered A lift and equipment within the first five minutes.

One chap (Beast) even gave me an m9sd to keep me out of trouble!!

Looking forward to calling this place home!

Likewise, Beast went taring past me on an ATV west of Cherno after I spawned. He happily accepted my request for a lift, to which I paid for with Fuel Tank parts I'd foudn moments earlier, he later gave me a Revolver too.

A very friendly atmosphere and the PvP Safe Zone is a brilliant idea, happy to be playing here!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the Admin for allowing me into the server, It's my first time using the Mod and well any of the Arma games so it was a little confusing at first but a few hours in and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. :)

Big shout out to Shane *Can't remember your long ass name on DayZ* as I spent most of my learning time with him exploring the map and showing me the ropes...oh and a few things what not to do like drive a ATV over a bridge or roll it down a hill? Yeah bad times! Amusing though haha :D Thanks also to Elwyn my mate who introduced me to the game. Without him I'd still be playing BF3 and getting annoyed.

For anyone else my real name is Matt Newton which IIRC is what my DayZ name comes up as too but my mates call me Fizzy. I'm really into the idea of helping others and surviving through this game.

Was fun helping to find Shadz's UAZ that was stolen from him but unfortunately we couldn't find it even though we looked for an hour easy! Sorry to hear about that :(

You getting annoyed? I was getting annoyed trying to tell you where the enemy was while i was the machine run in the tank on BF3 lol

Haha Yeah that game cranks me but good for a laugh.

Elwyn you know in our last game I got killed somehow when the server disconnected me due to my ping spiking? Well Shadz was nice enough to drop me off just on the outskirts of Electro,I then kept running and managed to end up at the Lumber mill up Berezino :lol: I thought it took a while to run,Had no idea where I was so hid in a church fountain and logged out as I was going to die of thirst.

lol. I drove you from Balota to Berezino. Not sure how you got lost from there mate. :)

All I know is I kept running in the direction you drove me because I knew my squad was in that direction on a random mission lol Ended up running for about 10-15mins before ending up at a lumber mill on the coast. Had no map so had to disconnect to look on the map online. Yeah I had no idea where I was for a while :blush: I thought you'd dropped me at Electro

• Like 1

Green zones?

You know these admins are fucking carebears that'll probably ban you for killing them.

GREEN ZONES?

The fuck?

Green zones?

You know these admins are fucking carebears that'll probably ban you for killing them.

GREEN ZONES?

The fuck?

Just for the record guys that is exactly the type of player we don't want in the server, he would be very upset that he could not snipe unarmed players on the coast. A post like that from a 27year old just shows how idiotic people can be. Lots of servers on dayz go play on one of them. Most players in our servers are very happy with the rules/green zone although it is difficult to keep everyone happy. I'm sure the rules on YOUR server are perfect and it's a great place to have a deathmatch but that's not what we are about, so in response to your post please start your own server and get laser removal. Thanks

Happy Surviving

Edited by cheese4gaming
  • Like 3

Just for the record guys that is exactly the type of player we don't want in the server, he would be very upset that he could not snipe unarmed players on the coast. A post like that from a 27year old just shows how idiotic people can be. Lots of servers on dayz go play on one of them. Most players in our servers are very happy with the rules/green zone although it is difficult to keep everyone happy. I'm sure the rules on YOUR server are perfect and it's a great place to have a deathmatch but that's not what we are about, so in response to your post please start your own server and get laser removal. Thanks

Happy Surviving

Green zones defeat the entire purpose of DayZ.

Zones for people to be friendly and 'trade'?

That's such a joke.

If you want to set up something like that it'd be 10x more fun without artificial rules.

Get your friends and police cherno.

Oh and people in those cities are most certainly not 'unarmed noobs on the coast', they're the main 'battle grounds' in the south with the best weapon spawns until you reach stary sobor.

I'll continue to enjoy my 'real' private hive that has 50 players online, not 7 like your idiotic 'green zone' venture.

Ain't going so well, is it bra?

Just out of interest ''TheMachine'', why are you so put out by this server? Why do you feel you even need to comment? I and the other people on here are playing to enjoy ourselves. If this is the way that suits us, so what? It's a mod, with no set rules. You play your way, I'll play mine. We'll use different servers, I won't see you, you won't see me, we'll be happy.

• Like 1

Thanks for that jerry. Good to know our members enjoy our server!

The Machine what is your major malfunction boy? The green zone doesn't need "policing" because our players understand and follow the rules. Saying the best gear spawns at Cherno and Elektro is the most ludicrous comment on this page and not even a mention of NWAF or chopper crash sites (which don't spawn near the south coast ;) you clearly have not spent enough time away from your bush over looking the south coast, you seem to be focusing entirely on player interaction, what if some people prefer to camp up north and live off the land and avoid other people? Play the game how you want to play it. I can't see why the idea of a green zone would upset you so much that you feel the need to post such stupid and unnecessary comments.

Edited by cheese4gaming

That's such a joke.

If you want to set up something like that it'd be 10x more fun without artificial rules.

Oh and people in those cities are most certainly not 'unarmed noobs on the coast', they're the main 'battle grounds' in the south with the best weapon spawns until you reach stary sobor.

I'll continue to enjoy my 'real' private hive that has 50 players online, not 7 like your idiotic 'green zone' venture.

If you're not joining this server why do you care? This server works very well and still plenty of PvP fights ad 7 people? Yeah on a quite daytime! normally a loads on the server, best get your facts right in future before you moan about a server you're not on!

• Like 1

That's such a joke.

Guys, just look at The Machine's avatar, a pumped up steroid head with gash tribal tattoos and a sunbed tan taking his own photo in what appears to be a pooping mirror, who cares what he thinks!?

• Like 2

On another note were there problems last night? Everyone was having problems connecting or crashing for example we lost a couple of helis because the connection on the server from different pilots.

On another note were there problems last night? Everyone was having problems connecting or crashing for example we lost a couple of helis because the connection on the server from different pilots.

Yeah the server was very unstable after dark last night, I hope this has been identified and fixed.

Been playing on here 2 weeks now , myself "Fury" and my pal "greg" , keep ourselves to ourselves really surviving in these ruins of our former society and absolutely LOVING IT! , great server fellas , made the game playable again.

Quick question , whats the best way to go about finding , and fitting out a vehicle of our own , no preferance , atv , car , hell even a bus ! ,we dont know where to start really , also where can we find a tent? , any classic loot spawn places for this?

Any whoo

Brillaint server , green zone works a treat and next time one of you is in a heli and spots a smoke , thats us signalling for a pickup for a ride North , cheers!

Admin announced a Hive reset today, something to do with someone hacking in helicoptors. It's a shame we all had to lose everything but hoepfully it'll be more stable.