cheese4gaming

New UK Private Hive Server With Password - cheese4gaming

Weird Fizzy, not sure whats causing that. But its down for new things? Nice means I can run around and find something to defend again, and maybe take out 3 people :D

Yeah, haters going to hate, right?

I bet you wouldn't be that cheeky to me in real life there, huh champ?

Nawww, cause you'd know who the ALPHA MALE was in the pack and you'd act accordingly.

Maybe I'd let you be my wing man and the bitches I tossed aside you could have a go on.

LMAO - dude you should work as a stand up comic, you're so funny!

Everyone please note, he has now removed his self portrait avatar.

Edited by Dr.Duff

Ok so I was flying a chopper with our whole squad then I got kicked? It was just as our guy on the ground was scouting a heli that was on the ground. Opporsite2u killed our guy on the floor then killed me as I was unconscious. Your name will not be forgotten.

• Like 1

What is battleye remoteexec restriction? happened to one of my team when all he was doing was leveling off and yeah opporsite2u is the new bandit! Don't trust him.

• Like 1

I think the server needed a little divide like this. Our squad now has the names of the few. They know who they are :P I'm looking forward to our next encounter guys. Keep in mind though that usually we would let people know of our intentions so they have a chance to avoid the situation. This time we won't be so social.

• Like 1

Ok so I was flying a chopper with our whole squad then I got kicked? It was just as our guy on the ground was scouting a heli that was on the ground. Opporsite2u killed our guy on the floor then killed me as I was unconscious. Your name will not be forgotten.

I believe your heli what shot at. I've seen this so many times, the pilot gets kicked before the heli crashes.

There were a few dirty bandits around last night, I think war has broken out.

(Peaceful SUV driver)

Oh I see, it's like that. It looks well and truly llike the server has divided, this is war boys.

Sent my application in 2 days ago, is it possible its gone into a spam folder or something?

unless i've sent it to a wrong email address or something :D

Thanks for the help!

Sent my application in 2 days ago, is it possible its gone into a spam folder or something?

unless i've sent it to a wrong email address or something :D

Thanks for the help!

The correct address is - cheese4gaming@gmail.com

The correct address is - cheese4gaming@gmail.com

Yea, thats the one i've sent it to

I believe your heli what shot at. I've seen this so many times, the pilot gets kicked before the heli crashes.

There were a few dirty bandits around last night, I think war has broken out.

(Peaceful SUV driver)

So it is a known glitch? Just so random and meant we lost the heli purely from battleye glitching rather then pilot error or being shot down

Hay Doc, could do with a medic to ride shotgun!

Sure thing, Shadz! I plan on doing some emergency tasks as well, as in helping hurt or trapped survivors.I will only use Pistols and a shotgun, so if I come across anything bigger than that, I'll be glad to store it in your SUV. ;)

But first, I need to get some gear together. I'll start playing tonight around 9:30 PM GMT.

Sure thing, Shadz! I plan on doing some emergency tasks as well, as in helping hurt or trapped survivors.I will only use Pistols and a shotgun, so if I come across anything bigger than that, I'll be glad to store it in your SUV. ;)

But first, I need to get some gear together. I'll start playing tonight around 9:30 PM GMT.

So you got a response to your email already?

Sure Astrix. Try resending it. I am sure they did not receive your mail.

I just played for like 20 minutes. It's awesome. Everyone is friendly and very helpful to a Newbie like me for example. Great Server.

Edited by DocJenkins

Sure Astrix. Try resending it. I am sure they did not receive your mail.

Yea i guess something has happened to it along the way, I've sent cheese4gaming a private message to see if he has received it.

Good weapon choice sir, I myself use a Remi' + M1911 (or a PDW if I can find one) good to have a fellow medical practioner on the server.

Good weapon choice sir, I myself use a Remi' + M1911 (or a PDW if I can find one) good to have a fellow medical practioner on the server.

What a fine choice, Dr. Duff. Currently I only have a Crossbow. But I am looking forward to at least having a 1911 and a Glock/Makarov. If possible and of course in your interest, how about we get together and see what we can do? Maybe we can find a safe stash to put all medical supplies in. What do you think?

If only one of the new vehicles was an ambulance hehe

I found a nice flat bed truck. It should serve its purpose. ;)

That was very a bad first day.... I killed H in Elektro, who rescued me before, by accident. It can't get worse than this.

H, if you are reading this, I owe you all your weapons and ammo. I know, I said it about three times now, but I am sorry for putting a hachet to your head and not even realizing that you weren't a zombie.

That was very a bad first day.... I killed H in Elektro, who rescued me before, by accident. It can't get worse than this.

H, if you are reading this, I owe you all your weapons and ammo. I know, I said it about three times now, but I am sorry for putting a hachet to your head and not even realizing that you weren't a zombie.

HA AH HA HAAA , Love It! , Doc J , remind me never to call you if I`m in trouble!

On another note , had a great game last night , found 2 buses and four of us formed "Bus force" , riding around the countryside (albeit rather slowly) righting wrongs , killing zombies and being a force for good in this world. If your in trouble and your location has long vehicle access and you don`t mind the annoying revearsing beep then call "Bus Force"

Poor Doc, that was a very bad start but to be fair it was blacker than an arabs belly button in Elektro. Today I will be doing runs between Cherno and Elek giving lifts and fixing people up who are in need.